Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Dumb Hungry Panther-Cat-Thing (Karma and le Prince)

Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Dumb Hungry Panther-Cat-Thing (Karma and le Prince) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dumb Hungry Panther-Cat-Thing (Karma and le Prince)

Post by Dante De Silver II Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:41 pm

He laughed. "Right so you guys collect these cards?" He asked looking at the one she gave him. That might make him seem more normal if he took that up.

"Right." He nodded. "So what do you do for fun back in England?" He asked, surely it wouldn't be too different from Russia. "Of course." He smiled, thankful for something he did know. "I was taught to hunt since the day i could walk. Its an old royal Italian pass time."

"What kind of kill do they have around here anyway? Do you know?" He asked, he hadn't yet looked around much of Russia since he'd been here.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Dumb Hungry Panther-Cat-Thing (Karma and le Prince) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dumb Hungry Panther-Cat-Thing (Karma and le Prince)

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:56 pm

Karma nodded. "Yeah, we collect them." She said. "I have almost all of them, I've been collecting them since I was two."

"Mostly Quidditch... Wizard's Chess..." She frowned. "You know, I don't really know what girls do for fun. I never bothered to pay attention." She smirked. "Oh, and hunting of course. I like hunting... more difficult hunting material." Like Muggles. She thought, but didn't say.

"I think there may be elk, wolf, things like that. I've never hunted this far north before."
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:41 am

He raised an eyebrow. "Wow that must be quite a collection. Does everyone begin collecting at that age?" He asked, maybe it was a little too late to start collecting now.

"Now Quidditch and chess i know about. That is definitely one thing i can relate to without sounding too much like a caveman." He smiled. "Do you play Quidditch?" He asked, thinking back to the days he used to go against his guard or maids or whoever else was free to play.

"More difficult hunting materials?" He asked. "What like? What would be your favourite kill?"

He nodded. "Wolves are out of bounds though im afraid. Family tradition." He said looking at a man as he crossed the street.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:58 pm

Karma shrugged. "I know people who started when they were young, but stopped, and people who never started, and people who, uh, started later in life...?" She frowned in thought. "A lot of people collect them. It's just what they do."

"I do play Quidditch, actually." She said with a small smile. "Or... I did... Before my broom got hit by lightning." She frowned. "Well, I was a seeker, and a Chaser."

"Like... Animals who don't just let you get them. Bears, Mountain Lions, Acumantulas...the like." She said, trying to think of things that weren't human. "My favorites are Bears. They can both fight and run, and they know which to do when."

Karma nodded. "Just as Panthers are out of bounds for me. You can probably guess why..." She smirked as Nightmare poked her head out of her hood again, glaring at the boy for even making her bring it up.
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:44 pm

He smiled. "I usually play seeker or beater. I seem to be good at catching and hitting things." He smirked. He'd alway demanded to play those parts when he played at home, he was the best at them. Of course the maids and servants had no choice but to comply, but still.

He nodded. "My personal favourite is a mountain lion. They are quick, fast and smart. Especially since they are great hunters themselves." He nodded to say he understood and looked at the cat with no emotion. That cat he did not like but he was through letting it know that.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:45 pm

Karma smirked. "Another Seeker, eh?" She looked him up and down. "I suppose you'd be good at it, if you've had proper competition." She shrugged. "I bet I'm better than you, though." She grinned. "Not to sound full of myself or anything."

"Mountain Lions?" She asked. "Easy peasy. They're not even that difficult to hunt. Nope. Bears are where it's at."
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:39 pm

He smiled. "I've had real competition. I've traveled the world and played with others. Its one of the things we all have in common." He said, thinking back to the many times quidditch had saved them from countless hours of boredom. He laughed. "That's very modest of you, i like a challenge." He smirked.

"Mountain Lions are unpredictable, where as bears. They rely on their strength, since they dont have much speed." He said. "It's fine if you like your target to be an easy one to catch." He smiled.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:50 am

Karma grinned at him. "How bout this. I have to go soon..." she looked upward at the snow clouds and tried to see where the sun was. "Or, actually, I think I was supposed to be somewhere earlier..." She shrugged. "Oh well, anyway, why don't you write to me if you're ever over in the UK? We could hang out, and you can start on your normalcy lessons."

She narrowed her eyes at him. "I hunt one of the most difficult creatures to hunt." She said, lowering her voice. "I hunt humans." She grinned. "Then again, Princey, you are a human, aren't you?" She shrugged. "But I'm loyal to you, so I suppose you get to live." She grinned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:52 am