Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Just A Tad...Hungry (open)

Just A Tad...Hungry (open) Empty Just A Tad...Hungry (open)

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Lucian sighed, he had been doing a lot of thinking lately, his Master had told him he was close to the time of becoming a full fledged vampire but he didn't know what that would mean for him and his time at Hogwarts. It was now when he was away that he could truly be himself without worrying about getting caught.

Obviously he had met some crazy people while he was there, there was Arsen, then there was that chick Charlotte he had talked to a few times and then of course there was his best friend Liz...and Amber, not that he knew what she wanted with him anymore, they hardly ever seemed to talk.

Growling lightly Lucian walked into the Silent Cave, looking at the note his Master had given him and he spotted his meal all nice and trussed up terrified looking, he sniffed the air and retched.

Muggle blood.

Nothing was more disgusting.
    His Master's idea of a cruel joke.

With a snarl on his face he walked over to them and elongated his fangs ignoring the whimpers coming from them and Lucian leant forwards to bite his throat when...
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Just A Tad...Hungry (open) Empty Re: Just A Tad...Hungry (open)

Post by Karmzy Tue May 17, 2011 9:35 pm

Karma was bored, and tired of acting all ballsy and Slytherin like. She walked into the cave without really paying attention... and walked right into a bloodbath. The boy had his back to her when she first saw him, so she didn't notice his fangs until she was too close to back away. With her wand out, she asked the most intelligent thing she could think of at that moment.
    "Hey... what's up?" She was amazed at how even her voice sounded, and how disinterested her stance was. She felt an overwellming relief flush over her when she realized he was only attacking Muggles. Her wand staid steady.

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 7:08 am

Lucian drew away from the Muggle, his eyes flashing black as he smirked at the girl who had just entered that Cave, sniffing the air he growled hungrily quickly shoving all thoughts of the Muggle to the back of his mind. Stepping forward and bowing low Lucian gazed up into the girls eyes.

"Nothing much. Dinner."

Tapping his fangs with his finger Lucian observed the wand in the girls hand with an air of amusement.

"Nice wand. Mind putting that away before I have to snap it in two? I don't take well to getting attacked."

Extending his hand he smiled warmly:

"Lucian, Lucian Ciero."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed May 18, 2011 10:58 am

Karma raised an eyebrow at him as he bowed. "Im not attacking you.. yet." She looked around him at the cowering muggles. Her wand stayed out. "I thought Muggles tasted the worst?" She staid curiously. At least that was what great uncle Lisius said. Her eyes returned to the boy. "Well, I wouldn't want to interrupt you and your feast..."

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Lucian sighed and shook his head when the girl didn't observe the niceties of the conversation and respond with her name, narrowing his black eyes at her slightly he drawled:

"Are you not going to tell me your name?"

Smirking at her as she kept her wand out Lucian thought he could at least admire her courage as well as her delicious smelling blood.

"They are the worst, it's a punishment. Duh."

Lucian sighed, wondering if she was being rude on purpose and ignoring his handshake too. Taking back his hand with a shrug he turned back to the Muggle then back to the 'Unnamed Girl'.

"I think she can wait a little longer before she dies. Purebloods, do, come first."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed May 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Karma blushed when she realized she was being rude. "I'm Karma Black." She said. "Sorry. Im kind of out of it." Plus she still was not used to introducing herself to people. She'd only been raised with her father and Lace the house elf. They and the portraits all knew her before she knew herself.

She looked at him curiously. "What are you being punished for?" She stopped and thought for a second, observing him with a new critical eye. Purebloods come first... did that mean he was planning to...?

She pushed the thought away. "I never cared much for Muggles." She said softly. "But if you aren't gonna kill them or hurt them... perhaps you should set them free?"

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:14 am

Lucian smiled warmly at Karma and nodded his head at her, at least she realised she had been rude to him, he didn't mind actually just as long as when he asked directly he got the information he wanted.

"I can see that, Karma. Nice name oh and a Black excellent."

Snickering lightly Lucian looked up at her from his place on his rock, wondering if he should tell her what he was being punished for.

"I refused to drain someone dry and consume their soul, so now all I'm allowed to eat are these, pathetic things. Honestly have you ever tried to eat one? Don't. They actually do taste like mud, slimy mud at that."

Lucian realised that he might be being a little bit insensitive towards the poor girl's feelings by keeping a Muggle trussed up in front of her, you never did know the pasts people have but he simply couldn't let her go...or could he...the punishment couldn't get much worse.

"I guess...I could. I don't fancy getting punished again for doing so though, there's only one thing Master would do and that's worse than Muggles."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 19, 2011 10:59 am

Karma smiled at him and eyedthe muggle. "I wouldn't want you to get in more trouble..." she said thoughtfully.

"So your in trouble for being... a bit human?" Karma said softly. "That's horrible." She hesitated a little before sitting cross legged on the floor of the cave. She positioned herself so that she only could see Lucian, and could not see the muggle she had just decided would die. Before she could say it, she had to look away from him. "It looks like we're more alike than I thought."

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 3:25 pm

With a smile and a nod in Karma's direction he moved away from the Muggle too and sat just opposite her so that if she could still see her, he was now blocking the way. Looking deep into her eyes Lucian smiled, she was quite pretty when the light fell on her face.

"Oh yes, I'm not human you see, I'm a vampire, and a vampire should never ever be human."

Leaning forward he breathed in her scent and sighed happily his eyes turning black again.

"Seems like who are more alike? You and me? Or you and her?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Karma found herself smiling. "I meant me and you. Im not allowed to act human either. As the last Black, im supposed to be above humans, even though I am one." She speculated that she was like the Muggle because they were both in the presence of a potentially dangerous vampire, but Karma wasn't used to feeling scared or the presence of any danger, so she ignored the sense that was telling her (in her fathers voice) to run as far and fast as she could.
    "What year are you, Lucian?" She liked the way it felt saying his name.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:08 pm

Lucian raised his eyebrow at what Karma said, the last Black? The last Black was sitting right here in front of him and he wasn't trying to eat her? How much self control was that! Quite proud of himself Lucian smiled and nodded at her question.

"I'm in second year, what about you?"

He tilted his head to one side to take in the expression on her face, he was going to have to make sure that he kept a note of who knew what he was, just in case a mob showed up at his door.

"Besides that, I'm guessing you're in Slytherin, being a Black. I say, write that not being human stuff out right now, Karma, you have a choice you are human enjoy it you don't know what a joy it is until it's gone."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 19, 2011 7:23 pm

Karma smiled wryly. "You think im acting superior because I want to?" The smile turned nto a real one. "It's kinda cute, you thinking i have a choice." She sighed. "Im a second year Slytherin too. I wasn't here last year." She debated telling him why, but she realized that he wouldn't just run around broadcasting he was a vampire, and a vampire who would be considered weak from the standards of the vampire community. "I tried to run away. Well, did run away. Father didn't realize I was missing until the middle of last year, and he didn't find me til last summer." She furrowed her eyebrows. "It took him alot longer to find me then I expected."
    she glanced at Lucian through her lashes. "Am I burdening you?"

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Lucian furrowed his eyebrows a little as he heard Karma tell him her life story, it was a sad one to be fair and he was happy that she could open up to him in this way, a light smile played across his lips trying to reassure her that it was alright and that he was not going to tell anyone.

"Everybody, has a choice."

His eyebrows furrowed even more when he heard what he did next.

"How can a father not notice his own daughter has gone missing? That's just retarded. He sounds like a prat who just wants to keep you there to continue the line and that is NOT what a father should be like."

Lucian muttered darkly clenching his fists the topic striking a nerve with him.

"No, you're not."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Karma tilted her head to the side, noticing how angry he got. "It's alright Lucian. Father isn't really... my father. My father, Regulas Black i mean, died a long time ago. Father is just... busy. He doesn't live with me so he wouldn't really know if I was gone or not. He's really busy most of the time anyway, and he has his own children. I have Grandmother's portrait and Nightmare and Lace, and its all I've ever needed." She hoped she had convinced him. "He's not a prat. He just isn't allowed to be seen with me. That's all. When he's allowed to, he'll tell everyone."

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:59 pm

Lucian looked up into Karma's eyes with fire in his own, how could she stick up for someone who doesn't have the nerve to claim that someone is his daughter? He should be proud to have such a powerful and strong girl as his own, but no, he was a coward who hid behind his business. Like his own family.

"Forgive me if I startled you with my anger, this topic is one that also sits close to home."

He tried to dispell his anger and look into her eye with slightly less ferocious ones.

"If you're telling me all you've ever desired is the company of a portrait and house elves then I will admit that I am wrong."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Karma opened her mouth to say she'd never missed her father, that all she ever wanted was Lace and Nightmare... but she realized it was a lie. She looked at the ground and avoided his eyes. "I don't want to lie to you." She said so softly it was almost a breath.
    she glanced at Lucian again and found herself getting lost in his eyes. She blinked, confused for a few seconds before whispering "Your eyes keep changing color."

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 7:29 am

Lucian sighed and placed his head in his hands when he realised that although pure bloods were best for drinking they were definately not the best for taking care of their children thats like 4 pure bloods he'd met that had been screwed around by their family.

"See? I told you. IF you're not happy he's failed at being a father."

Smirking up at her he shrugged his shoulders and let his eyes become permentantly black.

"When they're black it means I'm hungry."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 20, 2011 10:58 am

Karma decided not to argue again, seeing as it had only made him angry before. She looked at him appraisingly while he had his head in his hands, but looked back at the ground when he looked up again. "If you'd like to eat now, I can leave." Did she want to leave? No, but did she want to be there when he sucked the life out of the Muggle? Not in the slightest. It made butterflies spring up in her stomach when she thought about it, or perhaps it was the thought of those lips close to another girl. Was she jealous? Perhaps, and she sat gazing at Lucian, then the Muggle in turn, her expression unreadable.

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 12:40 pm

Lucian smiled sadly when she told him she would leave if he wanted her too, but he didn't want her to, she was as far as he was concerned a friend to him now and friends came before food all the time.

"No Karma, I wish you to stay..."

He whispered softly, gazing up at her with his black eyes still shining in the light of the cave, the stars outside creating a dull shine to his pale skin.

"Unless I'm boring you then of course you can go, I don't blame you, I get boring. Blood this, vampire that, roar aren't I scary? It goes on, and on."

He chuckled, clearly making fun of himself.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Karma smiled. "I don't think you're boring." She said. "So are you a full vampire? Or do you not want to talk about that?" It seemed he was a bit... unbecoming toward his immortality. "Is it true you'll live forever?" She blushed little. "I want to know everything about you."

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 10:19 am

Smiling a little at Karma Lucian shrugged his shoulders and held his hands up as he did so in a gesture that was supposed to say that he wasn't bothered but probably came across as something humerous.

"I don't mind, I'm quite used to answering questions about it."

Shuffling forward to be closer to Karma he caught a tint of a blush to her cheeks and he smiled, not smirked, as he took it in.

"I'm not a full vampire no, I am only made a full vampire when my Master deems it fit to make me so, I'll probably be about 80 when that happens, the selfish gi-"

Lucian growled in pain as his Master constricted his veins from wherever he was in punishment for his insult, clutching his head in pain until it subsided Lucian breathed heavily and smiled once more.

"Sorry about that."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 21, 2011 2:23 pm

When he growled and put his head in his hands, karma moved quickly to his side, putting her hand on his arm. "Are you alright Lucian?" She was worried. It couldn't be that his master had heard him from wherever he was and punished him, could it? Karma glanced around the cave. "What's wrong?"
    she was relieved when he smiled, but frowned when he apologized. "You don't have to be sorry... at least I don't think so... it didn't look like you did anything..."

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:18 am

Lucian felt Karma's hand on his arm and he looked up at her with pain still lining his eyes, nodding his head as he felt himself return to normal he tried to smile again and this time it worked a lot better, he didn't feel like crap anymore so.

"It's just my Master. He didn't want me insulting him so he 'punished' me. Sadistic..."

He clamped his lips shut so he wouldn't insult him again and earn another wave of pain instead he tried to distract himself.

"Oh I can never do anything right in Masters eyes."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun May 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Glancing around the cave again, Karma looked back at Lucian, feeling the pain herself when she saw it in his eyes. With a hasty gasp she realized something.
    Punishment. That's what it always bubbled down to, wasn't it? She was being punished for basically being born, he was being punished for being a bit human, and insults that the guy couldn't even hear...
    The decision was there. Right there. Perhaps it had been there since she saw that he was being punised, or since he had revealed that he was just a little bit human. "You're hungry." Karma whispered, looking at the darkness of his eyes. She smiled, her voice growing stronger. "Fine then. Drink from me."

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Lucian growled low in his throat and pulled Karma against the rock that he had been leaning against, his hands holding her arms down, head cocked to one side as the more animalistic side of him took over, intoxicated by her offer to drink from her. Nuzzling his head against her neck he growled again.

"You do smell...so good."

His voice was distorted, tinny as he spoke, the hunger was speaking for him. Snapping back he let go of her and looked away, ashamed of himself.

"NO Karma. I wont feed from you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:33 pm