Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Staying in the Lake

Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Staying in the Lake Empty Staying in the Lake

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Aurelie waited by the lake. it was so pristine and perfect, with so many facets of light shimmering off the shimmering surface. She took out a Muggle book and started reading it.
    "Wonder when Mel will get here."
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Staying in the Lake Empty Re: Staying in the Lake

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:20 pm

Ariadne had been sitting in a tree by the lake for about fifteen minutes when she saw Aurelie appear. She attempted to leap from the tree and what she had hoped would be a graceful spiral and twirl. Instead she landed with a loud thump in a tangle of limbs.
    "Aurie," she said, blushing a little, "Hey."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Melanie walked down towards the lake, quickly spotting Aurelie sitting on the grass reading a book.

She ran towards her jumping on her back and grabbed the book from her hands as she hugged her.
    "HULLO! I am here now! Lets do something! What are you reading?" she smiled as her questions left her mouth, it wasn't until then she noticed Ariadne standing in front of her.

"Oh hi Ari!" she got off the ground (And Aurie) and walked towards Ari tackling her in a hug ending them both on the ground next to Aurie.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:31 pm

"Oh - uh, hi, Mel," Ariadne said as they smashed into the ground. "How're things going?"
    It was nice to have friends, even if some were a bit on the overenthusiastic side.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:34 pm

"HEy you guys!" Aurelie said, utterly delighted (and out of breath, thanks a lot, Mel). "Ari, what were you doing up in that tree?"
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:10 am

"Well, I..." she faltered. "Promise you won't laugh?" She took a breath in. "I was hiding from Peeves. He's got it in for me. Anyway, Nick said something about Peeves not liking the lake, and so I decided to come here." She blushed furiously, then blushed some more at the fact that she was blushing.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:26 am

Aurelie nodded sympathetically. "I feel your pain. Peeves hates me too."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:10 pm

She looked at Ari with a grin "Oh poor little girlie, chased by Peeves, I've never been the victim to one of his pranks and I pray I never will" She laughed "No need to blush darling, I know PLENTY of people that have been embarrassed and "tortured" by Peeves," she laughed again and linked her arms with both Ari's and Aurie's arms "Well my A's... Shall we go for a walk? - You know, I have too many friends that start with 'A'!" She frowned.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:50 pm

"Well, A is the best letter, of course," teased Ari with a grin.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Melanie rolled her eyes "I beg to differ, you can do loads more with just M... It's a better letter for sure," she laughed and playfully bumped her body with Ari's "Anyways, what do you want to today, in this beautiful weather, girls?"

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:50 pm

Audrey was happy to have a free afternoon in the sunshine. She would use it to study in the library! No, I'll go to the lake and write in my diary. Clambering down to the side of the lake, she sat and began to write:

Dear Diary,
    Wow, first few days have been rather hectic. I don't know what I could of done if I hadn't found another person from the muggle world. I've learnt so much already! Mainly it's from trips to the library, but I do some in lessons too. I wander if I read back on this when I'm 17 or 18, on my last few days of Hogwarts. Well, if it is future me, then HELLO! Are you still friends with Ari? I hope so. Ari seems to be my only friend at the moment, but there was some other girl in the dorms too that looked friendly. I hope-

The writing was interrupted by a few giggling girls to her right. Whisking around, she saw two familiar girls and...

"Ari!" She waved, placing her diary in her large beaded bag and getting up to approach Ari and her friends.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:14 pm

Melanie looked at the girl that approached them - she seemed to know Ari.

As the girl stopped in front of them Melanie gave her a smile "Hello! You are..." she thought about it for a moment until the name came into her mind "Audrey!" she exclaimed as she remembered "You are Audrey, right?" She gave her a smile. "I'm Melanie!" she added.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Audrey was surprised that someone had remembered her.

"Yeah," she smiled. "I remember you, Mel. How's things down here. I was just writing in my diary." Audrey paused when she realised how little she knew about Mel. "I was writing how it was different from Muggle life. Where do you come from?"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:42 pm

"Oh me? I'm half blood, dad is a muggle - or was a muggle, have no idea where he is right not - if he's alive or not." she shrugged, but couldn't help from feeling her stomach drop. "I'm from England..." she quickly added to mask her pained look, thinking about her father was hard. "You are a muggle born?"
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:44 pm

"Aud!" Ari beamed. "Here Mel, what were we just saying about names beginning with A?" She reached out her free arm to link with Audrey. "How are you, Aud?" she asked with a huge grin.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:50 pm

"We should find some place to sit down!" Melanie decided looking around. "What about under that tree?" she then pointed at a big tree "Common!" She pulled with her arms all the girls forward and ran towards the tree were she plopped down on the ground.

She looked at Audrey "You are a Door right? Like Ari?"

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:51 pm

"Yeah. Completely, well, that is if you don't count my great great uncle Derek. My mother has a sneaky suspicion that he was a Wizard. My little brother Patrick desperately wants to be a wizard and get his letter. I hope he does too, but it is exciting being special in my family."

Audrey hugged Ari back and smiled. "And I'm great Ari, really enjoying the magical world."

"And yeah, I am," she added, and followed her to the tree.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:55 pm

"Well thats nice," she smiled at Audrey, she seemed really nice and was probably going to end up as her friend. "The weather is so lovely!" she stretched out her legs and leaned backwards, pressing her back against the tree.

"How are you liking Hogwarts anyway?" she looked at all the girls

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:03 pm

"Hogwarts is great!" Audrey beamed warmly. "I'm loving the atmosphere and all of the magic. The only thing that frustrates me is the lessons are sort of boring, but that is only because we're first years, right?"
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Ari smiled at Mel. "Well, you two are getting on like wildfire," she grinned. "It's us A's, we're awesome."
    "I'm loving it, Mel!"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:12 pm

Melanie laughed "I love Hogwarts as well, the classes are fine, DADA is not boring!" She pouted "I love that class," she shook her head as she laughed, causing her blonde her to dance around. "Aud - I can call you Aud right? - and I are both blondes, thats why we get on well," she laughed and playfully poked both Ari and Aud in the side.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:20 pm

"OW" Audrey laughed. "And sure, most people do."

"DADA sounds fascinating and interesting, but we're not really learning anything yet, are we?" Audrey stroked her blonde hair.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Lola walked towards the lake and sat down, thinking, staring at the lake watching the sun's reflection on the water.
    'Note to self,' She thought. 'Learn more about the sun.'
    Then she heard loud girly talk somewhere near and looked up, She noticed Mel in the group and waved shyly and wondered if Mel had noticed it or not.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:25 pm

"DADA is awesome.. and we'll probably learn more in the next few cla- LOLA!" She exclaimed, cutting her setence short as she realised one of her best friend was standing not far away and waving.

"COME OVER HERE YOU LOON!" She said as she stood up from the ground and ran towards Lola before she jumped on her and pushed them both on the ground, hugging her. "I haven't seen you for hours, where have you been hiding?"
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:32 pm

"Here, there everywhere" Lola smiled, she loved being like that, she didn't know why she acted like that, she just did.
    "Oh and Mel. I kinda, Sorta, almost, saw a UNICORN!" Lola loved unicorns to death. She smiled and winked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:22 pm