Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Down by the lake

Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Down by the lake Empty Down by the lake

Post by Caleb List Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:48 am

Caleb wanted to be away from everything as he could. He needed to get away and relax. He was stressing out lately but he didn't care. That's what made him look hard in work. Caleb looked around for something to do but couldn't find anything. Caleb got up. He looked down at his shorts and t-shirt. Caleb took off his shoes and socks and put his feet in the lake. He grabbed a few rocks and skipped them in the water.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Down by the lake Empty Re: Down by the lake

Post by gigi Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:09 am

The lake had always been one of Paloma's favourite places, and as the summer neared, she loved it even more because the water was perfect for swimming. And swimming, along with other sports, took her mind off everything: school, family, friends, boys, everything.

She had been swimming around for a while when something hit her back to figure out what it had been, and saw a boy from Hogwarts throwing rocks in the lake. She made her way to the shore where he - along with her clothes - was, already tired from all the exercise, and pulled herself up, grabbing her towel.

"Hi," she greeted with a smile, "Caleb, isn't it?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:23 am

Caleb was a little shocked when he accidentally hit some girl. He thinks her name is Paloma. Caleb skipping rocks. He saw her come out and grabbed her towel. She came up to him. Caleb then nodded to her.

"Hi" Caleb smirked back at her. "Yes it's Caleb, you're Paloma, we have some classes together" Caleb said to her. He remembered her mostly from charms. One of his favorite classes.

gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Paloma nodded as she dried herself, getting up and putting on her clothes when she thought she was dry enough. Unsure if she should leave or not, she sat back down, deciding it would be quite rude.

She didn't know how to make conversation, though, that was one thing she never could manage, so after a few moments in silence she asked, "So, what brings you here?"

because this is addicting!
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:01 pm

Caleb looked at her as she dried off. He then took a seat and soon she did also. Caleb then shrugged when she asked a question. "To be honest, mostly boredom. I'm an only child so it gets quite boring" Caleb sighed a little bit. "Wish my parents would just adopt" Caleb mumbled but he think she heard him.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:39 pm

"Can't say I understand how you feel," Paloma told him, "I have a brother and a sister, but I guess I still get quite bored at times. Especially since I never see them much."

She gave him a sympathetic look when he wished his parents would adopt, "Well, being an only child must have advantages."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Caleb nodded. "Lucky, you go siblings, me not so much but I have a cousin who I treat like my sister, she is really nice and funny, wouldn't be surprised if she got put in Ravenclaw when she is old enough" Caleb said to her.

Caleb laughed. "Yeah, I get whatever I want and 100% attention, after me my mother wasn't aloud to have kids so you get why I mentioned adoption" Caleb said to her.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:07 pm

Paloma smiled at him and shrugged, "I don't know, some siblings are really annoying. But that's good, with your cousin. I haven't seen or talked to mine in. . . a long time, actually."

"Oh," she had been putting her towel in her bag, but stopped and turned to look at Caleb, "Uhm, that's too bad. I'm sorry."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Caleb nodded to her. "Yeah, hopefully my parents adopt so I won't be alone in a house" Caleb sighed. "Sucks to not have seen or talk to your siblings. I would say I can relate but I can't" Caleb grinned.

Caleb shrugged. "Yeah, it sucks for her because she wants more kids" Caleb said to her.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:11 pm

"Oh, no, not my siblings," Paloma shook her head, "I meant my cousins, I haven't talked to them in a long time. Must have been at least three years." Her cousins on her father's side of the family lived far away, and on her mother's. . . well, they weren't exactly liked. Of course, she and her siblings got along very well with them, but her aunt and her mother- they hadn't talked in a long, long time. "My siblings I see all the time. Well, not all the time, but enough times," she explained, "My little brother will be starting Durmstrang this next year, and my sister- she works at Hogwarts, actually. I think I've seen her too much this past year," she joked.

The Uchitel nodded slowly, "Well, if she wants more kids and you want siblings, you should defintely convince them to adopt."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Caleb nodded. "Oh, makes sense" Caleb understood. "Damn, sucks" Caleb said. Caleb laughed. "That's awesome, what does your sister do" Caleb asked. Caleb nodded. "They are looking into adoption" Caleb said.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:32 am

"She's the Librarian," Paloma explained, "Not exactly her dream job, but she's. . . enjoying it, I guess." I wonder if she's found a new job yet, she thought and sighed.

The girl nodded, "That's good. Do they want boy or girl?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:38 am

Caleb nodded. "I went in there once, is her name Alice" Caleb asked curiously. "Well a job is a job, if it helps you pay the bills" Caleb smirked. He would want a job to be good paying and that would be enough for him to work the job with no problem even if he would hate it.

Caleb shrugged. "Either would be fine but I'm pushing for that boy" Caleb said to her with a smirk. "It's a guy thing" Caleb nodded.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Paloma nodded, "Alice, that's her. And exactly, if you need money, you need to make sacrifices." But she couldn't stand to see her sister so miserable, she knew how much she wanted to get away and do what she liked. "You like libraries?" she asked after a while, having only realized then that Calbed had said he'd been there, "You don't seem like the book type - no offence!"

The Uchitel laughed, "Every boy wants a little brother, don't they?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:40 am

Caleb nodded. "Thought so" He nodded. Caleb then shrugged to her. "Not really" Caleb answered slightly. Caleb chuckled and shook his head. "No, I read when I need too but not by myself" Caleb shrugged. He wasn't a book person to say the least.

Caleb nodded. "Yeah I think it is always that way" Caleb smirked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:48 am