Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I do Love the Lake

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I do Love the Lake Empty I do Love the Lake

Post by JJeh Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:22 pm

J. J. was strolling about the yard, feeling pleasantly defiant about being outside once more. She remember a time last year when such a walk would have terrified her. But now it was merely another things she could take back and enjoy.

Even though there was still the part of her mind that liked to remind her that it was just such a walk that Cecile could no longer enjoy, but she shoved that thought back. Today was a day for enjoying being back at school, not for wallowing in the past.

As she came to the lake, she stopped and stared out at its waters. SHe could never explain why, but its depths had always fascinated her. She chould not spend anytime at hogwarts without not stopping to see the lake.

Walking up to the shore, she looked around before she kicked off her shoes, rolled up her jeans and dangled her feet in the water, enjoying the cool senstation and the pleasure of being back home.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

I do Love the Lake Empty Re: I do Love the Lake

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Dylan ran to the lake, wanting to cool off. It was hot out, and the thought of the lake sounded really good. Not realizing that somebody was there, he took off his shirt and ran in the lake. He stayed under for a few moments, then came back up. That was when he realized a girl was there, and blushed.

"Sorry about that, I was rather eager to get into the lake." He told her, his Russian accent rolling off his tongue.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:21 pm

J. J. blinked as she saw a form whiz past her, and jump into the lake. Frowning slightly she tilted her head, trying to figure out who would do that, when a head reappeared, and her eyes widened briefly.

It looked, like, no it couldn't... she shook her head when the boy spoke - Russian, completely different.

It was true the young boy looked similar to Dimitri - who had still yet to appear at all. J. J. was getting close to becoming both worried and then just angry - but now that she was looking she could see (and definitely hear) the difference.

"That is okay," she said after a moment, pushing her hair over her shoulder and smiling, "That is quiet all right. Though you may want to watch for the giant squid. I think you are fine in the shallow water, but I hear it isn't too friendly."

[OOC- sorry, just thought I'd play with the same Celeb thing. It was really too perfect not to.]
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:42 am

He raised an single eyebrow, thinking the girl was messing around with him. "Giant Squib? Really?" He asked, doubtfully. Then a tentacle appeared, along with a Squib arm?.. that is what you call it right?.... and then he nodded.

"Ok, then. I believe you." He ducked under for a few more minutes, and appeared again.

"Why ain't you swimming around?" He asked. "It feels amazing."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:41 pm

J. J. was about to reinforce her statment - why would she make up something like a giant squid? The least she would do was make up something cool, when the creature itself decided to make an appearance.

She let out a soft laugh.

"Good, cause I wasn't lying - Squidy is sort of legendary here; I'm not really sure if he's a bad witch or a good witch," she smiled softly to herself quoting an old muggle movie that the boy had probably never seen anyways. "He may just be either or depending on his mood."

She watched him disappear for a moment, and then smiled as he came back up.

"And ruin this outfit," she smirked, she was wearing nothing more than some old muggle jeans with a rip from where she fell off her bike years ago, and a plain Yellow T-shirt, "I put a lot of effort into this you know."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:29 pm

He recognized the quote from somewhere, but couldn't remember where. "Well, sorry about doubting you. Back in Durmstrang, I am not used to that kind of thing." He refrained himself asking her if the Squib will make a good meal.

He nodded seriously. "Yes, it looks like a million dollar outfit, we must not ruin that outfit." Then he sneakily brought out his wand, and caused a mini wave.

Looking at the drenched figure, he started laughing. "If you weren't going to go in willingly, I figured to get you wet was the best solution."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:38 pm

J. J.'s word were lost in a shriek as the water came over her soaking her through and shocking her. Coughing out the bit of water she inhailed, she shivered slightly and mock glared at the boy as he laughed.

"Guest to our school or not," she said slowly, "You're going to get it now."

Diving off the banks she swam over to him quicking, splashing water as she went.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:10 pm

His laughter grew when he heard her shriek. "Oh, that was classic," He gasped, nearly out of breath. He barely got it back, as he got splashed. He shook water out of his hair, very much like a dog, and splashed her with his muscled arms.

"Come on! I thought Hoggie's were supposed to be tougher than that!," He teased, as he dived to escape the wave he predicted.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:36 pm

J. J. just shook her head as he ducked under the water. With some powerful strokes she crossed the distance, and when he appeared again, grabbed him, ducking his head under the water before pulling him back up.

"You owe me a new outfit mister.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:21 am

He tried to fend her off, but enjoying this too much, he didn't put too much effort behind it. "Who say's I am going to pay up too?" He asked, smirking. "I say I'm not, I see no reason too." Then he dived under, grabbed her feet, and pulled her under too before retreating.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:30 pm

"Well then I will just have to-" her words were lost in a half shriek as her leg was grabbed and she was pulled under, drinking in some lake water as she went.

She kicked and flailed a bit until she was let go and brought back up to the surface.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:18 pm

He was laughing as he swam up to the shore, following her. He collapsed on the shore, chuckling now. "We hardly know each other, and we are splashing at each other in a lake," He paused. "I need to do that more often," He joked.

He flicked his wand, and she was dry instantly. "The least I could do," He told her.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:29 pm

J. J. smiled at him as she pulled herself out of the lake.

"Of course you do - You're friends for life if you can say you've splashed around in the lake," She wiggled her eyebrows and laughed at herself.

"Thank you," she grinned down at her now dry clothes. "Have to love magic."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Tue May 01, 2012 10:45 am

He laughed along with her. "Well, than I'm glad that we can say that. I don't get many friends that I can do that with, the Trouble makers that are my friends prefer to be drinking, or getting in trouble," He told her. "No problem, magic is really handy isn't it?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue May 01, 2012 7:27 pm

"Drinking huh?" She raised her eyebrow and shook her head, "Only tried that once, and sort of don't remember much of it... but I do think we got into more trouble than I feel like trying agian."

She shook her head and laughed a little.

"It is; there are so many things that I didn't think I could do that now... its just a flick of a wand."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun May 06, 2012 2:38 pm

"I don't like drinking, very much. I like to avoid it as much as possible," He told her chuckling. "It is worth it, after hours of practice isn't it?" He wondered if she needed as much practice with spells as he did. He had trouble with them, he wasn't that powerful.

He laid down, yawning. He squinted his eyes at the sun, enjoying the warmth. "Have you been at Hogwarts for a long time?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun May 06, 2012 10:41 pm

J. J. nodded her head, her eyes sparking with excitement, "It really is. Every time I do something its just..."

She shook her head and grinned.

"I grew up without magic so everything here is just... extraordinary."

"Yes I suppose I have," she mused slightly, "This is my third year."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun May 20, 2012 5:00 pm

"Same, though my parents were very strict about us learning how to see muggles have it hard," He chuckled. "So then, they didn't use a lot of magic themselves."

"I'm in fifth year, and sadly, a Prefect. My girlfriend teases me all the time about it," He grumbled, but his tone held fondness.

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon May 21, 2012 11:53 am

J. J. smiled, "Your girlfriend huh? Thats nice. THough isn't a Prefect supposed to be an honour or somthing." The girl giggled slightly, "Not just a "unfortunatly".

Sighing, the girl leaned back and began to watch a single cloud float by on the clear blue sky.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:50 pm