Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Lions' Den | OPEN

Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

The Lions' Den | OPEN Empty The Lions' Den | OPEN

Post by Rhys Edmunds Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:20 am

Rhys lounged on the sofa, staring at the fire, a book open on his chest. That is, if laying on the cushion with his feet over the back of the couch so he was upside down could be considered lounging. As it was, his position was causing his pale features to appear a bit flushed. He should probably turn upright again, soon, but at the moment, the boy was bored.

So, he lounged, upside down, on the sofa, staring at the fire as the blood slowly flowed to his head. Merlin, he hoped he didn't have to get up and hurry anywhere. He was clumsy enough as it was without having sat upside down for several minutes.

"Where is everyone?" Rhys muttered aloud.
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

The Lions' Den | OPEN Empty Re: The Lions' Den | OPEN

Post by Azra Dimitru Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:31 am

Azra entered the common room, bouncing lightly. She was in a rather good mood today. The common room was basically empty; this caused Azra to pout slightly, she was in a people mood-which was quite strange for her. "The fire at least looks welcoming." She thought to herself. She glanced towards the couch she'd fallen asleep on so many times. Feet graced the back of it. "Feet?" She cocked an eyebrow as she walked towards them. A small smirk played on her lips, a person!

"Where is everyone?" she heard the person mutter. She supposed he couldn't see her yet, but she could see him. She thought his name was Rhys, she'd seen him a few times around and always thought he was rather cute. She glided to him and leaned her elbows between his legs, looking down at his red hair.

"Well, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm here." She responded, a small smirk playing on her lips.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:54 am

Rhys looked down - well, up, since he was upside down - grinning at the person who had appeared.

"A person - brilliant!" he exclaimed with a grin. He propped his elbows on the edge of the cushion so that his upper half was somewhat upright, at least.

"Azra, isn't it? I think I tripped into you, once," he joked, "though, that happens with so many people, I've sort of lost track." He laid back again, allowing his head to hang over the end of the cushion once more.

"Y'know, the common room looks entirely different from this angle. Far more interesting."
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azra Dimitru Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:04 am

Azra laughed giddily at the boy's excitement, "Yes, I'm Az. You are ... Rhys, righ'?" She said, pausing before his name to say it correctly with her Romanian accent.

"Oh, i' tis, eh?" She turned and sat next to his feet, leaned back, and let her self fall to the cushion to lie upside down next to him. She made a squeal as she did so, almost falling off the couch, but caught herself. She giggled.

"Da' fire looks bri'ant this way." She commented looking towards him.

"Whatcha' rea'in?" She asked, poking his stomach near the book.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:13 am

"Yup - the Welsh Russian, that's me!" Rhys chirped.

"Doesn't it?" He held up the book so she could see the title: Greatest Quidditch Plays of the Century. "When there's only one thing you can do without almost breaking your neck, you become a bit obsessed over it," Rhys remarked wryly. "Besides, Quidditch is just brilliant. I got a broom for Christmas. How was your holidays, by the way? Did you go home or stay here for the break?"
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azra Dimitru Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:23 am

"Oh, well, home is rather far off, so mum said to stay here for break. I'm from Bucharest, Romania." She commented, shrugging lightly. The thought of not being able to go home hurt her. She missed her small home by the water and woods in Romania.

"I love Quidditch! It's one'uh my favorite past times. Flying is simply brilliant, eh?" Her mind wandered to the thoughts of flying, the thoughts of wind blown hair and pink, frozen, cold air kissed cheeks. "I did get to do a do a lot of flying over break though, in grounds."

She turned to face the boy, he didn't seem lke much of a flyer really. She furrowed her eyebrows, "Ya don't look like a flyer, love." She giggled.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:36 am

"Ah... that would be far," Rhys remarked.

He turned to smirk at her. Reaching up for the back of the sofa, he pulled himself upright, though he nearly toppled off onto the floor in the process. "That's probably just because you've seen me on the ground," the boy laughed. "Catastrophic klutz on the ground - though, people tend to part for me, so I get places quicker. When I get in the air, though... It's the one thing I'm good at, and I do it good."
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azra Dimitru Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:23 am

"Catastrophic klutz, eh?" She giggled, "I'm not really a klutz, and very grateful for it. Being a fighter & an athlete, that is." Azra reached for the back of the couch and began pulling herself up. Her fingers lost their grip on the back and she toppled like a rolly-polly to the floor. A blush flushed her face and her eyes stared shocked at the couch.

"Uh, well, I suppose I spoke too soon!" She giggled, blushing and pulling herself up to the couch to sit next to him.

"That rather hurt." She muttered glaring at the floor, "Stupid floor, how dare you." She turned back to him and smiled cheekily, "I know, I know, I'm strange."
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:53 am

"Of course. I'm practically famous for it, you know," Rhys remarked. He tried to keep a straight face as she did tumble to the floor. A sudden coughing fit proved a poor cover for his laughter, however.

"Y'know, I've been saying that to the floor for years. And the walls. And coffee tables. And stairs..." he said. He grinned good-naturedly, then shook a finger sternly at the rug. "Bad floor! How could you?" the boy admonished.
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azra Dimitru Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:26 am

Azra laughed as the boy scolded the floor and was perfectly fine with him laughing at her tumble, it was quite hilarious after all. She blushed and smiled at him.

"Floors are so mean, aren't they?!" She replied glaring at the floor then looking back up at him. "Haha, what a silly bunch we are." She paused for a moment before smirking at her new idea.

"You're bored, yeah?"
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:23 am

"Very bored," Rhys confirmed solemnly. A smile pulled at the boy's lips. "Why? Do you have an idea for something to do?"
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azra Dimitru Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:02 am

"Well," Azra smirked, "I was thinking," She paused again, hoping to make it seem like a 'dramatic pause'. "If we both like flying so much, lets go! Come on, you said you got a broom, I have one and I was just outside, its a brilliant day for flying." She gestured towards a window, "No scorching hot sun and no heavy winds, yeah?"
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Of course there was no scorching sun, it was winter, but Rhys had found that cool weather was always the best to fly in.

"Sounds brilliant!" the boy agreed enthusiastically. "Let's do it!"
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azra Dimitru Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:08 pm

"Wicked! Wanna grab our brooms and meet out somewhere?" She asked lightly, she was slightly nervous despite her outgoing attitude, she rarely asked people if they wanted to go hang out somewhere.

"Where do you wanna go?"
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:27 pm

"Sure! Amphitheater should work, yeah?" he suggested. "Nice, open space, and no one should be using it, now.

"Meet there in fifteen?"
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azra Dimitru Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:47 pm

"Will do, see you soon, aye?" It wasn't really a question, but it sounded like one. She smiled and gave him a nod, "See you soon, love!" her grin said her goodbyes. She was so excited to get on her broom and disappear through the clouds with someone who actually appreciated flying.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:57 pm