Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Give peace a chance! (for me.) [OPEN]

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Give peace a chance! (for me.) [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Give peace a chance! (for me.) [OPEN]

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:17 am

Lora couldn't but laugh lightly at Selena's kind of awkward gesture. "You really don't know how to deal with friends, do you?" She asked the girl with a teasing grin. "Well, now that I got one more awesome friend, I think the suffering will be less for me." She said.

"You know, I totally agree with you on that! Especially the teachers, who totally act as though they escaped some mental facility." She looked at the Hitrost sheepishly. "Sorry about that. But not every single one is out of mind, even though they probably act like that just to fit in with the professors. I swear, they're worse than the students sometimes." She commented with a sigh.
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Give peace a chance! (for me.) [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Give peace a chance! (for me.) [OPEN]

Post by Selena Vikenti Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:43 am

"I think I can manage to learn how to anyway. Thanks for the reminder." Selena replied with sarcasm and gave a little smile. Her smile that's coming nowadays. Well, not really the grinning one she had had years ago. Just the slight part of a genuine smile in which, and hoping to, will show sooner or later on in her life.

"That's all right. Sometimes I wonder that we're just like in a mental hospital or something. Full of crazy souls. And finding rare stable ones. But more than half of the population would be mentality." She shrugged, amused by her friend's opinion and went with it,

"Yep. Professor would be the worst. They're dead scary and childish." and laughed softly, ignoring the fact that her words can be used against her.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:36 am

Lora laughed and gave Selena a wink. "No problem. I'll always be here to remind you. And if you love sarcasm, we're going to be great friends." She nudged the girl's shoulder playfully.

"Wonder no more because I say that this IS a mental hospital." She giggled. "I don't know if I'm one of those crazy souls but my friends say I am," she commented with a thoughtful look. "I'm just worried that we might also get really mental by the time we leave the place." She shuddered at the idea.

"Dead scary and childish indeed. See, they're worse than students," she told with a teasing grin. She wondered if now would be a good time to share the news about her sister's death just like they agreed upon, but she didn't want to ruin the good atmosphere.
    Selena Vikenti
    Selena Vikenti
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Selena Vikenti Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:14 am

"I should rely on that." Selena replied with a natural smile and gazed up at the night sky with a better mood than before. The night seemed to transform into a perfect one indeed. And she loved it. For once in her life she would always recall this day when she had found a friend she can count on.

"Well, we will go crazy anytime around. Just counting the years before you get out would be pretty much a of a challenge. And I'm just starting." She replied with a shrug and commented again about the professors with a low grunt,

"Then how will we get better in this hospital when even the ones who're supposed to teach us are more insane? Complicated situation. I'd wonder if solving the problem would be possible. Like torture." and nodded in agreement to herself and let her mind imagine the things she hated right there inside the castle.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:10 pm

"You most definitely can." Lora replied with a soft smile, feeling perfectly happy than she had in a long while. There always seemed to be this hollow feeling inside of her, even though she had Kait and Dylan. But maybe Selena could be another one of those people whom she can always go to, no matter what was bothering her.

"It's okay, you can do it Sel!" She exclaimed, pretending to be dramatic and laughed lightly. "And even though I'll be leaving this place before you, I'll still come and visit this mental asylum just to see you." She grinned.

She shook her head. "I don't think it is possible because even if new teachers show up, they are probably going to be more crazier than the current ones. My sister used to love this place though. She used to say how great the teachers were." Lora smiled fondly at the memory. "Times like these, I really miss her."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:08 pm