Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Just Wanted A Drink | Open

Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Just Wanted A Drink | Open - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Wanted A Drink | Open

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:05 am

Aria leaned forward as well, mirroring Rhys' movement, calmly meeting his gaze. "'Sleep' with me?" she echoed. "Oh. Have sex with me, you mean?" The blonde tilted her head thoughtfully for a moment, then nodded.

"Okay," Aria said.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:25 am

Rhys nodded and leaned back, content with what she said... until it sunk it, of course.

"Wait, What?" he asked, looked at her with bewilderment, "Seriously? Sweet!"

He paused, this girl was so sweet and innocent.

"Do you even understand sex, girlie?"
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:42 am

Aria raised an eyebrow at him. Then, she rattled off a clinical, though still rather detailed, description of the process.

"I like to read," she reminded him. She finished the rest of her tea. "I understand sex and what it's about. Is it that because I have never done it before, I am not allowed? I'm sure there is someone who would disagree with you."

Aria gave a shrug.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:51 am

Rhys blinked, debating whether the cringe or laugh at the girl's explaination. Obviously, she got what it was.

"I'm just making sure you knew the risks," he assured her, shrugging, "If you're just implying that you'll find someone else, I'll sleep with you. I really don't care if you have a V-card or not,

"When do you have in mind?" Rhys didn't like how formal this was. This was almost like scheduling a meeting or denist appointment. It was nice a girl wasn't getting all emotional and sensitive though.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:58 am

Aria laughed. "Are we scheduling some sort of exam or something?" she asked, unconsciously echoing his thoughts. "Isn't it supposed to be somewhat spontaneous?" She stood, placing a hand on his shoulder as she leaned closer to murmur two words in his ear.

"Why wait?"

She started towards the door, pausing to look back over her shoulder at him. "Unless you're keen on remaining here?"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:02 am

Rhys blinked, a bit surprised. What happened to that little, innocent child? Did Arsen eat her? It didn't matter; This Aria was... better.

"I'm coming," He stood and followed her out, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, "I never really liked waiting,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:54 pm