Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Beautiful Lie. (Alucarma)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

A Beautiful Lie. (Alucarma) Empty A Beautiful Lie. (Alucarma)

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Karma stalked into the Slytherin Common Room, furious. A babysitter. That was the Russian Minister's solution. She'd taken it, of course, but having someone around following her day and night would not be fun. How was she to do all the things she needed to? How was she supposed to spend time with her friends when he was just there... being... there?

She laid across the couch on her back, knowing that the peace and quiet of the Common Room would be gone once he caught up to her. She'd been hoping he'd get a little lost when she ran, and then he'd have to figure out the password....

She sighed. She didn't like the little prat following her around. Who cared if he was extremely attractive and looked 18? He was a Vampire, so he would be her warden. She had a sneaking suspicion that he was stronger than her, and she hated it. She hated him.

She should have known that giving the Minister the Innocent Little Girl Rutine would end her in Time Out.
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

A Beautiful Lie. (Alucarma) Empty Re: A Beautiful Lie. (Alucarma)

Post by Alucard Ergo Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Aulcard was not liking how Karma was taking his presence well he could not blame her who would like someone following them around constantly. He would like to give her some space however he was not allowed to he was ordered to watch over and that was exactly what he planned on doing however at the moment he was trying to find her. It would be bad if word got out that he lost sight of her on his first day on the job.

Finally locating her in the common room of their dorm he went up to her "Hello Karma we seem to have got separated."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:32 pm

Karma glanced up at him. "It would seem so." She said simply. "Do try to keep up. We wouldn't want you losing your job, would we?" Her tone was somewhere between mocking and caring, and it was hard to see the differance.

She laid there on the couch looking up at him, thinking. "How old are you, exactly?"
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:41 pm

"Well technically I am 30 though I will never age past 18." What was with her he was just doing the job that he was assigned to do though he would have to move a whole lot quicker while he was with her she seemed to take off at the very moment that she sensed he was not watching her fully.

He took a seat across from her now he was going to not let her out of his sight he was determined to keep his eyes on her and was starting to care for her a little bit but more like a brother. At first he hated the idea of going back to school well he never actually finished school but he did not want to go back for anything.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Karma's eyes followed him as he sat, squirming as he kept his eyes on her. "It's impolite to stare." She said with a smirk, her eyes teasing. She streched, her shirt riding up a bit before she laid back down and curled in a ball, facing him.

"Let's just get something straight here. You're here to watch me, not talk to me, not be my friend, not anything. So just... stand there and shut up forever, okay?" She knew what she was saying was rude and a bit crude, but she was far from actually caring. She was a bit curious to what his reaction would be, though.
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:56 pm

"Very well If that is what you want it will make my job easier." Though he planned on staying as close to her as possible he would not speak but however he would plant himself on her right side at all times no matter where she was at.

He looked at her and wondered why exactly he given such a complicated job however he had no thoughts of backing out and really could not afford to back out either because he was on the verge of being trusted again because of a mistake that he made in the past he currently was not totally trusted by his masters but to give him a job such as this one they must be beginning to trust him again.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:02 pm

Karma grinned at him. "That's what I like to hear." She did need background information though. "So, what happened? Why did you get stuck with little old me?" She flopped onto her stomach and watched him. "Did you screw up? Or is the Ministry over there so short on workers they had to bring in an ameture?"
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:10 pm

He was not sure if he should answer truthfully to that or not how was he, suppose to answer, should he answer. "I am not sure that I can answer your question at this time." He finally decided on. 'She is a little pushy.' Aulcard thought to himself this was not what he attended on but he should of known he was given her history ahead of time so that he could have an understanding of what eh was getting himself into.

He would only talk to her if she talked to him because that seemed to be the way that she wanted it.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:08 pm

Karma smiled a dazzling smile. "That bad, huh?" She flopped on her back. "I had a mentor once, man named Cobalt, best wetboy in the world. He was killed by a boy named Arsen, which was bad, since he's my housemate, but I'm better for it." She looked over at him, her eyes unreadable. "Arsen has a fondness for killing my mentors, and that's just what you happen to be."
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:12 pm

"Hmm well it sounds like I might have a challenge." This might be what he needed to gain the trust of his masters and stop getting such useless jobs he honestly did not see the point to the jobs that he was getting lately and now he has to be a student while watching her. Honestly what have they come to this time he did not look a student nor was he the age of one.

'Well I might have a little fun at least if this Arsen comes around.' He thought to himself.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Karma shrugged and stood, standing resolutely. "There's also the small fact that your minister believes me to be... ah... well, that's a story for a different time." She smiled and waved. "Have fun with the creeps in the Third Year Dorms." She winked at him and disappeared up the steps to the Girls Dorms."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:32 pm