Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Bounce - Grimmald Place (Alucarma)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Bounce - Grimmald Place (Alucarma) Empty Bounce - Grimmald Place (Alucarma)

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:24 pm

Karma smiled as Iva left, telling her she'd be fine as long as she stayed home, and waving to her as she flooed.

Her expression once the last of her friend disappeared into the green flames was an different story, however. She wrapped her arms around herself as she turned her back on the fireplace. Her house was, once again, empty. She was alone again.

With a frown and a smoothing down of the pajamas she still hadn't changed out of, Karma headed for the main stairs, ready to read the break away.

Another knock on the door made a wide smile break across her face. Maybe the person at the door would keep back the lonliness for a bit longer...

She threw the door open, a wide grin on her face until she saw who was there. Her grin faltered before she looked up at the man. "Oh. There you are."
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Bounce - Grimmald Place (Alucarma) Empty Re: Bounce - Grimmald Place (Alucarma)

Post by Alucard Ergo Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:50 pm

Aulcard was a little frustrated with Karma's attitude towards him but honestly he did not expect anything else. Sighing a little he knocked on the door when it was answered she was dressed in her pajamas. He thought that he should just leave but he had to make sure everything was okay. "Yes here I am of course. Just stopped by to make sure everything is alright." Smiling at her a little.

He was sure that everything was alright so he decided to just to leave. "Alright if everything is fine I shall be going then."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:54 pm

"No WAIT!" Karma said, and with Vampire speed she was holding his jacket sleeve. "I... I mean..." She smirked up at him. "How do you know I'm not hording dead bodies? You should probably check, or... you could be fired." She opened the door wider. "It's not like anyone else is here to see. I mean, you've read my file, you know I live alone..."

She paused and stepped to the side. "Come inside." She said softly, debating how she wanted to play this. She decided with a naughty grin, her eyes sparkling. "So you can check."
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:13 pm

"Very well I will have a look around." Taking a step in side thinking that it was a little strange that she wanted him to look around but he just shrugged it off and started looking around not seeing anything he looked at her suspiciously . "Is there anywhere that I should look where I have yet checked out."

He was still wondering why she wanted him to come inside something did not seem right but he had to make sure that she was keeping with in the laws.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:20 pm

Karma clasped her hands together. "Well, there's the attic... I haven't looked up there since Double J was trapped, and the kitchen. The living room, both libraries, and all that. I just think that maybe I've hidden so many bodies that you'll have to just check all the rooms, you know?" She bit her lip and glanced up at him between her lashes. "I mean, it isn't like I'd just bring you in here for no reason..."

She stopped talking, stepping around him and leading him up the stairs to the first floor. She waved her hand invitingly, though whether she was gesturing to herself or the rooms wasn't specified. "Have at it."
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:36 pm

Taking a step into the first room Alucard started to look around in the closets and even under the bed. "Well there doesn't seem to be any bodies in here." He said as he headed for the door of the room to go and check the next room there was no way he was going to get stuck in a room with her at least not on purpose he was there for a purpose and that was to make sure that she was doing what she was ordered to do.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:26 pm

Karma frowned as he inspected the rooms. What was she doing? Inviting a ministry official into her house? It was madness. "Did you find anything, Ali?" She asked, leaning against the door frame. "Or am I in the clear?"

She watched him as he checked the closet, smirking as he found nothing. She'd hide them better than that, if there were any bodies.
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:50 am

"You are in the clear for now. Is there another reason why you wanted me to come in?" He looked at her before looking around the room again making sure that he did not miss any spot and for any signs of blood. To be honest he felt a little bit weird in her house or in any women's house for that matter but he would not let on to that at this time he was here on business after all nothing more.

"If there is nothing else that you will be needing I shall be going than." He turned towards the stair case to make his way down the stairs.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:53 am

"Uh..." Karma followed behind him as he stepped down. "I mean..." She looked at the ground. "I don't know. I'm all alone here..." She bit her lip. "I guess there's nothing else I need you for..." She stopped on the step, suddenly feeling extremely sad. "I'm always alone here...."
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:58 am

Sighing a little and wondering if he was really going to do what he was thinking. "I guess I could spend the night if that is what you want?" Alucard looked at her to see what her response would be hoping that she would say no but knowing that she would say that she wanted him to stay.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:12 am

Karma grinned and hugged him. "That would be great!" she said, before remembering who he was and stepping around him to walk down the steps. She ran down into the interior of the house, stopping once she was in the kitchen. "Lace~!" She said happily. "We have a guest for the night~!" Lace looked up from her weaving, the old house elf smiling softly.

"This is good, Miss Karma. This is nice." She said.

Karma sat on the table and smiled a thousand watt smile and waited for Alucard. "Can you set up Uncle Sirius's room for him, Lace?" The house elf nodded and smiled at her.
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:24 am

Following Karma down the stairs still wondering why he offered to spend the night but it was too late to change his mind. Taking a seat across from her at the table he smiled at her. Alucard knew that he hated seeing someone in distress or lonely so that was a big part in his decision to spend the night.

"So how has your day going so far?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:35 am

Karma smiled down at him as Lace disappeared with a crack. "My day has been pretty eventful, actually." She said. "You just missed the Poptart. She was here earlier. Left seconds before you got here." She smiled. "I was really worried that I'd have to be alone."
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:20 am

"Well then I am happy that I can keep you company for the night." He started to bang his fingers on the table slowly he still was uncomfortable in the house but he would get used to it by the night wore on. Knowing that she would probably have a separate room made up for him most likely.

He wondered what the ministry would think about his actions yes they had told him to watch her and mentor her but would they think it wrong if he spent a night at her house he hoped not for once he promised to do something he never turned back on his word.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Karma smiled at him. "Anyway. You're just in time for movie night." She said, hopping off the table and heading for the living room. "Lace has this thing where I have to sit and watch a muggle movie once a week, and I suppose you'll just have to watch it with me. This one's an old one..." She held up Transformers, with Micheal Bay and Shia Labouf. "But it'll have to do."

She walked over to her house elf and handed her the movie, and she disappeared with a crack. "Come on, it's in the living room, she said, leading him there. She supposed she would have felt much more awkward, had the alternative been anything else but lonesome. She honestly didn't care about what people thought if they'd hear about them being together, she honestly couldn't give two shits if they called her a whore. She wouldn't do anything, and if he did, well, he wouldn't have hands later.

She sat on the couch and patted the spot next to her, as the painting in front of them winked and flipped to reveal a flat screen. "Don't tell anyone about this, okay? Muggles were helped along by magicals to get most of this technology in, but they were all blood-traitors, so I shouldn't be associated with them..."
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Taking the seat next to her Alucard started to relax a little but he was ready for anything to happen. He never knew what Karma was up to but a movie sounded alright he guessed. He was her guest now and was going to keep her company until they went into their seperate rooms for the night.

"I will not tell a sould about this or this night for that matter." He knew that if word got to the ministry about this night then he would be in trouble if they thought that it was anything else than him just trying to be friendly with her and caring for her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Karma offered him a warm cup of coffee. "Here. It's complementary to guests." She explained, getting up to put the small muggle disk into the DVD player. "Sorry if it tastes a bit off, I made it myself and I can never tell...."

She sat back beside him. "Drink up." She said.
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Alucard took the cup of coffee looked at it suspiciously but shrugged and took a sip of it finding that it tasted quite good he took another sip and before he knew it was gone. Placing the cup the down on the coffee table he realized that something was not right though he could not place his finger on it.

After a few minutes he realized as the room began to spin Karma must of slipped something into the coffee. "What... is... happening?" He murmered out loud as he reached for his head to try and stop the room from spinning.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:11 pm

Karma hid a smirk as she turned, her eyes widening as if she were alarmed. "Are you alright, Ali?" She asked, her voice worried. "Alucard?" She leaned down in front of him, meeting his hazy eyes. "When was the last time you fed, Ali? Do you remember?"

She took his face in her hands, forcing him to look at her. "Do you remember?"
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Alucard Ergo Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Moaning a little Alucard tried to focus on what Karma was saying. 'When was the last time he fed he thought to himself that was this morning so that could not be it.'

He began to drift in and out of consiousness he knew something was wrong and he had no control over it he would be in so much if the ministry found out however at the moment he did not care he just wanted to figure out what was wrong with himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:17 am