Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+7
Aurelie Bones
Rora
Roman
Pieter Popov
Rhys Haines
JJeh
Karmzy
11 posters

Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite]

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite] Empty Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite]

Post by Karmzy Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:11 am

Karma was comfortable. She was really comfortable. But something told her she wouldn't like where she was when she opened her eyes. She wouldn't. Her head started to hurt. Somewhere in the house she heard the tinkling of broken glass hitting the floor.

She opened one eye.

The brightness of the room blinded her for a moment before she pushed herself up into a sitting position. She was in her dining room.

She was on her dining room table. All around her were the scraps of the small finger food and desserts that Lace, her house elf, must have prepared. It looked as if there'd been a major food fight. Was that a person on the floor over there? Or were those just clothes? The portraits were probably all a tither, and she realized that one of the reasons for her headache could be that her grandmother was screaming her head off.

"grandmother..." She murmured, fumbling for the end of the table. she slipped off of it, wondering where her shoes were. She was pretty sure she was wearing Rhys's shirt, as it was a few size too big, and just covered anything. She walked out into the hallway, slipping and sliding on what may or may not have been melted ice-cream.

Where were her pants?

She saw them hanging off the head of one of Lace's ancestors, but went straight to her grandmother.

"Grandmother." She rasped, realizing her voice was a bit over used. Had she been singing last night? Yelling? Screaming? She rubbed a spot on her neck that may or may not have been a hickey, and tried again. "Grandmother. Please stop. You're hurting my ears." It took about ten minutes to talk the painting down, and in the silence that followed, Karma could hear movement in the other rooms. She hoped she had brought everyone back with her.

She didn't want to have drunk-apparation on her conscience.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite] Empty Re: Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite]

Post by JJeh Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:24 am

J. J. groaned and rolled over. There was a horrible taste in her mouth, and her head felt like a construction crew and had moved in and was drill holes in her skull.

In fact she rather thoughts she'd prefer the holes.

And there was this incessant .... screaming noise... from somewhere in the distance. She couldn't place where she was or how she got there, and she had a distinct feeling that she didn't want too anyways.

So her solution was to just not open her eyes. Sleep, sleep sounded good.

Groaning again she burried her head into something soft - she assumed it was a pillow - and mumbled, "Five more minutes."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite] Empty Re: Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite]

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:11 pm

With the warm sunlight on his face, Rhys stretched and reached out for a pillow, only to find there wasn't one next to him. His nails scraped tar and sent a jolt of discomfort down his spine.

"Wh're 'm I..." His tongue flopped uselessly in his mouth as a slow throbbing arose in his head. He opened his eyes and regretted it automatically. The sun fried his eyes and brain, but also showed exactly where he was-

On Karma's Roof.

He sat up, scratching his shirtless chest with an angry squint. Where was his shirt? An even better question- why did his shoulder hurt so bad? How did he get up here?

He stood, wobbled, then fell back down. A large cut on his shoulder, probably a bite mark, he decided distastefully, was still leaking blood ever so slowly down his chest.

"K-rma?" He called out, doubting someone could hear him. He went to scratch his face, but found his hand hitting something odd. A large dog collar.

"Karma!" He barked, "I w'nt d'wn!"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:54 pm

Karma was coming out of the bathroom and debating going into one of the rooms when she saw it hanging off her bedroom door. She rushed over to it, her eyes wide.

A leather leash that seemed to have formally been Rhys's belt hung on her doorknob, with the word "Rhysie" scratched into it. Karma glanced at her fingernails, then back at the belt. She picked it up, holding it in one hand as she tried to remember why there was a collar for her fang banger. Something he said at the club... something...

"Together forever. I..I should getta.. tattoo. Of your name... Totally. Cause I'm your pet."

"Your pet. I'd even wear a collar for you... I wanna go home with you nooowww."

Karma pushed open the door to her room, hoping to find Rhys (Something told her if she drank a bit of blood the hangover would be less... terrible...) but instead was met with...

"Popov? What the hell?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:11 pm

Pieter Popov sat up in the bed, his hand tied the bed post. He had woken up an hours ago to find himself stuck here. His shirt was unbuttoned, but he was glad that he had pants, unlike Karma. The one thing that was bothering him was playing cards glueing to his face.

" 'Lo," He mumbled deeply, his head pounding too hard to speak normally, "Can you untie me? That would be cool."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:19 pm

Roman woke up to a massive headache. It was as if there was a gateway to hell itself inside his brain, and someone was trying to ram it open with a crowbar. He knew that if he opened his eyes it would just get worse. He tried to call out for someone but all that came out was a loud, "MMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH".

Roman felt around himself so he could try and discern where he was without having to open his eyes. Then he realized, there was nothing around him. Literally nothing but air. There wasn't even a floor underneath him, and as far as he could tell he was floating aimlessly in the middle of nowhere. Please. PLEASE tell me this is some sort of crazy nightmare Reluctantly, he opened his eyes.

Roman now knew why his head hurt so outrageously much. He was free-floating upside-down just above a bathtub. The shower-curtain was mercifully left closed, so there wasn't much light for him to adjust to. His arms were dangling uselessly above his head, so that they were just barely brushing the lukewarm water in the bath. His shirt had fallen down so that his chest was visible. But it was strange. The shirt seemed just a little too light, the material just a little too fine.

He shook his head and tried to figure out how to get out of this... situation. Someone had probably used Levicorpus on him, that was for sure. But he didn't have his wand. Where is my wand!?!? And more importantly, why am I not in a panic?

Someone else would have to help him down, "KARMA! PIETER! GET OVER HERE VERDAMMT!!!" Even his own shouting hurt his head.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:26 pm

Karma frowned at the sight of Iva's brother, tied to the bed. She had to make sure he didn't have a bite mark, so she got closer, looking around the room. At least this room wasn't completely trashed like the dining room.

"Any idea why you're tied to the bed?" She asked, looking down at the russian as she untied the silk sashes keeping him there. "And have you seen Rhys?"

She was interrupted with a yell for her as she finally got the second knot out. "Roman?" She asked, standing. She headed for the door. "Come on Pieman."

The sight that met her as she slid into the bathroom and pulled open the shower curtain made an irrational giggle float out of her throat. "How in Merlin's name did you get like that?" She had a sneaking suspicion it was her, but there was no way she could be the cause of ALL the mayhem, was there?
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:40 pm

Rubbing his wrists, Pieter stood up. God thing it was silk.

"Something tells me it has to do with poker," He pulled a card off of his face, wincing. Super glue.

He snickered at Roman, who was in an odd predicament. He pulled out his wand, and murmured a spell to let the poor boy down.

"Better, bud?"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:52 pm

Roman fell into the half-full bath, splashing water all over himself. The headache however, had drastically improved now that he was right-side up. "Ja, much better, thanks." He attempted to get up, slipping a couple of times. The strange shirt he was wearing fell back into place. But it wasn't a shirt. "Why? Why in the HELL am I wearing a DRESS?"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:19 pm

"The b'tter question is..." A voice said from the window. "Why was I 'n the ro'ff?"

Rhys was sitting on the window sill, his blood now smeared on his face. He eyed his shirt on Karma, but didn't say anything. He remembered a poker game... A dance... nothing much else though.

He pointed to Karma, not happy. "I need c'ffee. Black c'ffee. Make your house elf g't 't," Then he looked at the crowd. "Aren't w' m'ssin' some'ne?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:31 pm

Karma looked at Rhys questioningly, noting the blood on his face. There was something about poker... something...

The roof. She remembered giggling as she lead him up to the roof to feed and then leaving him there when she was being yelled for by...

"Double J!" She shreaked. And she ran off, completely ignoring Rhys's order for coffee. She started running from room to room, trying to find the girl. Different scenes of mayhem met her everytime she peeked in a doorway. She was surprized five kids could cause this much carnage...

There was toilet paper streamed from the third to second floor, and she thought they may have played Mummy tag... she glimpsed what may or may not have been Roman's pants hanging off the top shelf in the library. "Double J? Where aaaaare you?" She yelled.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:07 pm

Rhys and Pieter groaned, covering their aching ears from Karma's shouts. Pieter followed her, calling out for J.J. as well, but Rhys headed down the stairs to the kitchen. Rhys wanted that coffee and he was going to get it. He also planned to get that collar off, but it seemed to be locked.

"Jeh Jeh?" Pieter called out, ripping another card from his neck. Something was drawn on his leg, but that didn't matter right now.

He'd be in trouble if he lost a person.

Meanwhile, Rhys started boiling the water for coffee, only to find the grounds were mixed with cocoa and glitter. He shrugged and decided he would drink it anyway.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:28 pm

Le had seen a couple of people in the night club as she had drunken firewhiskey. She had followed them to this place in London out of all places, and she had gotten so trashed she couldn't even remembered where she fell asleep. If she fell asleep and didn't faint.

She felt something pointy on her back. And something soft and stringy on her fingertips. She opened her eyes wide open and found herself on top of something. It was very ornate, with a metal bar hanging from something. There were candles lit beneath her, and she could feel the warm flame against her jeans.

Le looked at the floor, which was far beneath her. Choosing to check what was on her fingers, they were cobwebs. There was a big spider jumping out for her. She shrieked and shook her hands free of the web, blowing on it gently. The chandelier shook violently and she grabbed onto the slim metal bar.

"Um, can someone tell me how I got here?" she asked in English, sounding very Finnish.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:30 pm

Roman cursed and staggered back when he saw Rhys in the window, covered in blood. He ripped off the dress. He was in his boxers, and splattered with something that looked like purple paint. Roman set off to find some clothes while everyone dispersed.

He went down to the first floor, only to find that the entire hallway was strewn with what looked like poker chips and broken bottles of whiskey. He walked into the living room and found a sweatshirt lying in the fireplace. It didn't matter if it was his, as long as it fit him he was fine.

He found his shoes in a second floor bedroom. They were scorched but wearable. In fact, the entire room was covered in scorch marks, and the bed was now just a pile of torn fabric and fluff. He was pretty sure this was from the fireworks.

Then he saw the girl sleeping on the chandelier.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:54 pm

The cocoa, sparkle, coffee mix finally done, Rhys poured himself a mug full then walked into the dining room, where Roman was standing in his underwear, watching a girl on the ceiling.

Wait. What?

Rhys did a double take, then sighed. Stepping over a box of pinapples and a conch shell, Rhys headed over to the two. He forced his sparkling coffee onto Roman, then walked under the girl.

" 'll catch ya, Finny," He paused. Finny? It must be something he called her from the night before.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:54 pm

J. J. groaned again. The yelling had stopped, but been replaced by the sounds of moving feet, and muffled voices.

She tried to curl up into the soft thing, Such a nice bed she thought passingly, but the noises kept going and ruined her concentration.

The noises that were coming from... below?

That made her sit up with a jolt, and instantly regret it as it made her head twirl. Once the feeling was passed she opened her eyes to see.... nothing. It was dark where ever she was. There seemed to be a light sources coming from somewhere but it was only enough to make the shadows grow long and eeiry.

J. J. Jones was in the attic... only she didn't know it.

She felt her pulse spike as it seemed like the shadows began to dance about her hiding god knows what. Instantly she began to scrample for an exit, only she did not know where one was.

"Hello!" she yelled, wincing that the way her voice echoed in her head, but was too scared of everything around her to let it stop her. "Anybody!! Help! I'm-" she stopped not knowing where she was, "Please somebody!! HELP!!!"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:09 pm

Pieter was walking down the poker chip filled hallway when he heard a scream.

J.J!

"Jeh Jeh?" He called, looking in another room. It had purple and blue paint splatters, but no JJ. "Where are you?"

He ran into the hall and called for the others. "I hear her!" Then he began to look again. She sounded so close, but he couldn't see her.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:19 pm

J. J. stopped pounding and screaming for a moment when she heard a sound. A voice. People!

She paused only for a moment to see if she could understand them but it was too muffled. She thought for a moment she could hear something that sounded like her name and that's when she started pounding again.

"Please!! Anybody!!" she felt desperate, and she wouldn't be surprised if there were some tears coming out of her eyes by that point. "I'm-I'm Stuck! I'm trapped I'm UP! UP! HELP ME!! UP!"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Up.

He could hear J.J.'s voice telling them that she was up, and it finally clicked. He found the single string on the ceiling, opening the door to the attic. He climbed the stairs at record speed, then sighed in relief.

"There you are..." He smiled, "I thought we lost you,"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:40 pm

As soon as the door opened and light flooded from below, J. J. threw herself at the figure that appeared, not really thinking or caring who it was and clung rather tightly. She was more than done with this space that she had somehow found her way into.

"Oh thank you, thank you," she cried in relief, "Please just get me out of here."

She had never been on for claustrophobia, but she wouldn't be surprised if she was a little peaked by spaces now. Waking up in a small dark room with very minimal - if no - memory of how you got there doesn't do a whole lot of good things for a young girl's psyche.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:26 am

Karma frowned as she returned to the second floor, her eyes going to Roman. "What are you looking..." Then she saw the girl, a complete stranger, lying on the chandler was a random girl she didn't remember meeting... And Rhys was offering to catch her. Ignoring what may or may not have been happening in her chest, she turned on her heel and ran up stairs, hearing the yells from JJ.

She looked up at the attic entrance. "HEY! KEEP IT PG AND LACE'LL MAKE US SOME BREAKFAST~!!!!" she yelled, eyeing them.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:38 am

Aurelie had just been walking down the street when she heard yelling, screaming and...good lord, PG stuff.

Strange.

She, being very curious, listened some more. Karma -- that Fourth Year Slytherin that had kissed Damian on the cheek at the Winter Ball. She could hear the voice.

Hesitantly, she reached to the door.

It opened smoothly.

She climbed up several flights of slightly-grimy stairs and ran flat into Karma.

Who wasn't wearing any pants.

Anddd a man's shirt.

Well, crap.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:41 am

Karma turned to the girl who bumped into her and turned, a growl on her lips. "What the... were you here too?" she looked at the girl's clothes, but it seemed she was a bit too clean cut to have been here. "And if that's a no, why the hell did you just walk into my house?" She reached for her knife, but there wasn't one on her.

Shit.

She looked back up at the attic before turning. "You're welcome to have breakfast with us, I guess, but you walk into my house like that again, and I'll chop off your head and add it to the wall of house-elves."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:43 am

"That's nice," said Aurelie dimly. "I've always wondered how painful it was to be headless. I suppose I'll just become a ghost and haunt everyone."

Drunk. From the girl's astonishment and confusion whether Aurie had been there or not, the girl was most evidently drunk. Or more like hungover. "I won't do it again," reassured Aurelie. "THat is, if you remember to lock the door. And what if I was a burglar?"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:51 am

Roman put down Rhys' glitter coffee on a nearby table and walked up to Karma and the strange girl who just entered the house, "Oi! Who is this? Karma I honestly thought the party was over."

"Also, have you seen my pants?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:35 pm