Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+7
Aurelie Bones
Rora
Roman
Pieter Popov
Rhys Haines
JJeh
Karmzy
11 posters

Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite]

Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite] - Page 2 Empty Re: Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite]

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:54 am

Aurelie gave the new boy a once-over. No hogwarts colors, seemed to be from Durmstrang. He wasn't wearing any pants but was wearing a shirt, so Karma was wearing some other boy's shirt. "Aurelie Bones," she said, nodding towards him.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite] - Page 2 Empty Re: Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite]

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:55 am

"Then I would have killed you." Karma said distractedly, patting herself down to see if she had even one knife on her. "Easy peasy. Just like that."

She turned to Roman-the-German. "I think they might have been in the library on the second floor, top shelf, Fiction section." She said, her hand on her hip as she thought. She nodded, then started walking down the steps, yelling for her house-elf.

"Has anyone seen my... oh." She glanced up as she was back downstairs, surprised the girl hadn't jumped yet. "There they are." All twenty two daggers, including the biggest, were on the wall behind the chandelier, and from this angle, Karma was pretty sure she'd been trying to cut down the chandleir, she just couldn't decide whether the girl had been there already.

At least her drunken aim had been horrible.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:58 am

Rhys rolled his eyes at Roman.

"Fin your own pants, kid," He barked, eyeing Karma with a keen smile, "Don't ask my girl about it!"

Rhys quickly drunk some coffee, choking on glitter, then went back to the girl on the ceiling. He watched Karma stroll down the stairs, a smile on his face. Confident without his shirt, he managed to reach out and touch her, grinning.

"Oi, Karma." He called over, "Don't forget what I told you last night, okay?"

She had to remember that; it was impossible to forget.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:59 am

J. J. the rational part of her brain kicked in as Karma appeared at bottom of what appeared to be the stairs to she figured the attic. She immedately flushed and sprung away from who she had been clinging to, which upon examination turned out to be Iva's brother.

That only made her flush deeper.

"Sorry," she said, refusing to look at him. She had a feeling that throwing herself at him this morning was the least of her worries. She had dim memories of being much closer to him.

Curling her feet under her, for she couldn't get out of the Attic until Pieter moved, he was still on the stairs, she asked the one thing that had been bugging her since she'd calmed down and answered her first question - where the hell was she?

"How did I end up here?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:00 am

Ah, so that was the guy whose shirt Karma was wearing. Rhys Haines, Hufflepuff, fourth year. She wasn't surprised that he hadn't recognized her. Aurelie rolled her eyes and looked around dimly. There was a girl on the ceiling; JJ.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:09 am

"Of course they're in the fiction section," he laughed, "My pants are legendary!"

He ran to the library, eager not to spend the rest of the day in his underwear. He was a gentleman, after all. Thankfully, his wand was in the pocket, along with a few other things that he wasn't quite sure about. Two marshmallows, a pair of handcuffs, some sticky substance that felt like tree sap, more glitter, and.... a tazer? He also noticed that the fifty galleons he usually carried with him were missing.

He held up the tazer, "Whose is this?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:13 am

Aurelie eyed the tazer and gave a laugh. Man, she wanted one of those. She trailed a finger though the glitter and rubbed some sticky substance between her thumb and forefinger. Tree sap. But what the hell was it doing there?

Man, they were smashed.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:15 am

Karma blushed when Rhys pulled her closer. She furrowed her eyebrows in thought. What had it been? She'd already had over twenty shots when he'd come, and then there was dancing... and him whispering in her ear... something... something....

"Your pet. I'd even wear a collar for you... I wanna go home with you nooowww."

And after that he'd whispered something, something extremely important....

But she drew a serious blank.

"What... what was it?" she asked cautiously. It was obviously very important to him. She unconsciously tightened her hold on him, wary to what his reaction would be. "It's important isn't it... damn... I can't..." she looked up at him for help.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:16 am

"Do not be like that," Pieter hugged the girl close to him, then headed down the stairs with her in his arms. She seemed flustered, or maybe still a litte drunk, but Pieter didn't understand why. They were certainly friendly the night before.

"I am not sure. I woke up tied to the bed, so do not feel so bad," He comforted her, putting her down, "Come. Let us eat breakfast,"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:17 am

"Oh! JJ!" Aurelie said, grateful to see someone who was in her house and actually knew her. She nodded at the Durmstrang boy. "Hello."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:34 am

J. J. let out the tiniest squeak as Pieter pulled her closer and carried her down the stairs. There was some part of her brain - a more dominate part now that she was, mostly, sober again - that once more told her she should protest, but the rest of her brain seemed to say this was perfectly normal.

What had she done last night?

So she just let him take her down the stairs. Besides, she wasn't sure she'd be steady enough on her feet yet to have made it down the stairs on her own anyways.

"Tied to the bed?" she scrunched up her brow. That seemed... she shook her head and turned to find Karma in just a shirt that was just slightly too big for her and Rhys with no shirt at all, "Where did Karma's clothes go? Oh, Hi Aurie." She wasn't sure she wanted the answers to these questions, and couldn't remember if Aurie should be there or not.

She wabbled slightly as she was put down. She groaned at the meantion of food and once more without thinking plunked her head onto Pieter's shoulder, "I don't think I want to eat ever."

Her head was throbing and her leg felt funny... in fact now that she was paying attention to other things, she noticed a distinct stinging in her right leg. She rolled up her pants to see what looked rather distinctly like a burn.

"Oh my," she breathed, her voice hitching slightly as she let the idea of the pain get into her head.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:40 am

Rhys' face went blank and his arms dropped, letting her go. He turned away, heading for the kitchen. He grabbed his coffe and downed it.

No emotions Rhys was back.

"You don't remember?" He said, his voice blank, "That's wonderful. I'm not saying it again. I said it twenty times last night,"

He grabbed the tazer from Roman, then smirked. "I remember this. I used it on Pieter last night. He twitched."

JJ and Pieter came down at that moment, reminding his of his shirtlessness.

"Karma! Give me my shirt back once you find clothes."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:41 am

Aurelie's mind was whirling. With a totter, she went to the kitchen and her hand landed on something cold and slick. A half-empty bottle of firewhiskey. Smelling it, she knew instantly that it was firewhiskey and she quickly took a drink of it.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:43 am

Roman overheard Pieter mention breakfast and dashed off to the kitchen. "If you do not have popovers, Karma, I will burn this house down." Even though he was still hungover, Roman felt a distinct lightheadedness. He needed to get something to eat.

"Here Rhys, have my sweatshirt. Well, actually it's not mine. I found it in the fireplace. I'm starting to overheat, anyway." He took off his shirt and noticed his arm was incredibly pale.

"Wha-" Then he noticed the bite mark.

Last edited by Roman Ritter on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:54 am

Idly, Aurelie wandered around the house with the slightly burning taste of firewhiskey still in her mouth.

Destroyed. The house was utterly destroyed.

Man, what did they do?

In one room, it was scarred with scorch marks and fireworks. In another, there were balloons floating everywhere. And in another, nothing. Devoid of everything.

The hell?

There was a loud squish and Aurelie swore loudly and profoundly until she realized that it wasn't what she thought it was. it was just an eclair.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:06 am

Karma looked a bit lost as she watched Rhys walk away from her, her mind absolutely blank. What happened? Twenty times? How could she not...?

She followed behind him, only pausing to pull on her boots. Merlin only knew what she could step on on her way to the kitchen. She found someone's shorts (She thought they were that Gryffindors, but there was no proof, and she'd seen neither hide nor hair of her yet) and pulled them on, but they were so short on her they barely seemed to make a difference. She didn't look for a shirt. She didn't want to take off Rhys's. It smelled like him.

She stepped into the kitchen, looking down trodden as she noticed Rhys was expressionless.

What the hell did she do?

"Lace!" The house elf appeared with a crack, looking up at her with big, motherly eyes. "Hey. Uh, don't worry about the mess, I'll get it, but... can you make us some breakfast? Please?" The house elf nodded and went around cooking, and soon the room was filled with the smell of pancakes, omlettes, bacon, and eggs.

Karma put her head on her arms as she sat at the table, hiding her face. She wasn't crying. She never cried. She was just.... really really disappointed by herself. She lost Cobalt, and now she'd lost Rhys, only a few days after she'd got him.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:09 am

Aurelie stopped short at the scent of bacon and omelettes and headed her way back to the kitchen. When she reached there, a house elf was cooking and Karma was on the table with her face hidden.

"Aah," Aurelie said dismissively. "Something wrong?"

She looked towards the door and went past it. The coffee that Rhys had been drinking before was empty.

"Something to do with Rhys?" she guessed wildly.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:13 am

There were several wounds on Roman's arm, and they were from someone, no, something's teeth. A couple were still bleeding a little bit.

"I.... wha-?" He had barely wrapped his head around what could have possibly destroyed his arm when the house elf opened the cabinet, and screamed.

Roman turned around to see a huge mass of black fur and claws that was just unleashed into the room.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:19 am

Karma glanced up as he heard the growl, and watched as Nightmare, in full panther form, jumped over Lace, Roman, and settled in front of her on the table.

"Go away." She muttered, putting her head back on her arms.

Nightmare pawed at her gently, purring and poking her with her nose. She was trying to comfort her, but it wasn't working at all.

All at once, Nightmare stood and growled at everyone in the room, lowering herself into a crouch that made her ready to pounce.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:23 am

A giant cat.

"A nightmare," groaned Aurelie.

She never liked cats that much.

(OOC: what the devil is the point of posting if y'all are going to ignore me??)

Last edited by Aurelie Bones on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:24 am

"ZURUK!" Roman screamed as the panther turned on them, "Wir werden alle sterben."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:25 am

Aurelie looked at the boy -- Roman, she believed -- askance. He was speaking a different language, and it was a bit hilarious.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:28 am

He turned to the girl, "Ja, was für ein Alptraum." And with that, Roman fainted.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:28 am

Lena raised an eyebrow. "Guys?" she asked, shouting. "What about me?" She then looked down from the top of the chandelier and shrieked. The chandelier support was shaking violently as she tried to get attention. She felt herself jerk down, and she saw that the ceiling was cracking. Soon enough, she felt herself plummet down to the ground as the chandelier had let loose on the ceiling and the shards of glass flew all over the floor.

"OH MY GOD!" she shrieked.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:29 am

"Holy shit!" cried Aurelie and clapped a hand over her mouth. Hesitantly, she poked the boy and grimaced. "This is so weird!"

And then the ceiling cracked.

Aurelie left the fainting boy and went over to the durmstrang girl. "Are you alright?" she shouted. "Shit! Glass! Drat!"

She went and grabbed some firewhisky -- the closest liquid she found -- and splashed it all over the boy before returning to the girl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:29 pm