Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+7
Aurelie Bones
Rora
Roman
Pieter Popov
Rhys Haines
JJeh
Karmzy
11 posters

Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite]

Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite] - Page 6 Empty Re: Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite]

Post by Evangeline Wood Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Hearing the bit about the vampire Evie's ears pricked up. "Well I am part vampire, but fresh blood isn't my thing," she informed them with a frown, suddenly craving a blood bag, knowing that would get rid of the hang over that she was experiencing. Trying to take her mind off of it she tryed to get rid of the handcuff with a charm but none of them would work.

Evie looked to the new arrival with a frown on her face. "I swear down if any of them are of me I will rip your heart out of your chest while you are still breathing," she told him in a way that could only be described as sickly sweet.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite] - Page 6 Empty Re: Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite]

Post by Roman Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Roman crossed his arms and glared at everyone. It wasn't that he didn't agree with them. He did. Their argument made perfect sense. Whoever bit him was probably drunk and didn't really mean to hurt him, and they didn't even cause any lasting damage. Just some scars to match the ones he already had. He didn't really blame whoever had bit him.

But he still felt like he had the right to be upset, so he sat in his chair and sulked.

Another older boy walked in and Roman glared at him as well, wanting to say something hurtful. He couldn't come up with anything to say. You're a drunken idiot, he thought to himself.

He looked at the girl who had just confessed to being half vampire, "I found a dress in the upstairs bathroom. You look like you could use it."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:26 pm

She turned to the lad who had been bitten, she guessed that it had been Karma who had done that to him. Giving him the up and down she saw that he was not bad looking. "What if I like this new style?" she grinned, looking at the t-shirt that was too small and the mens trousers that were too big.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Ty nodded in agreement with Rhys glad for someone else to have covered for him on this one. Not that Rhys knew that was what he was doing.

Rhys honsetly thought there was no way he could know this boy's sister, and before this moment Ty would have thought so too.

But now.... short girl, paleish. Not a fan of anything, really, especially not germs? how many Russian girls would be around here and have such traits.

Whatever, the boy would deal with that later. Right now, he wanted to deal with his hangover... and the freakin' wizards, witches and Vampires surrounding him.

Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:42 pm

"Then by all means, don't let me stop you. You are one of those people who looks good in everything," he smiled, "But the dress offer is always open, unless someone else decides to take it." He looked at the girl again, and dug the handcuffs out of his pocket. He felt around a little and found a small key. He tossed it to the girl and smiled, then remembered he was supposed to be sulking.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:46 pm

J. J. continued to slowly nurse the cup of coffee that Pieter had shoved at her as the others bickered and talked about her. She really didn't care about their problems at the moment. Which was rather unusual for her for she was usually putting out an outward appearance of caring and offering help whenever she could.

She glanced at the boy who claimed he had pictures and something about blackmail, "Might be nice to actually know what happened." Cause she really had no memory at all.

She glanced about her, the coffee making things slightly better (but not much) and actually noticed the state of the place, and although she hadn't wandered about as much as the others she figured that the other rooms were just as bad.

"Hey Karma, do you want-" her offer to help clean up something at sometime was cut off as she felt a familar uncomfortable tug in her stomach. She flopped her head back down on the table immedately and let out a loud groan, "I think I'm going to be sick."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:25 pm

"Trust me, it would take a lot for you to stop me," she said with a wink. "But thanks for the compliment" she added with a cheeky grin. "Why don't you wear it, it may suit you!" she grinned and caught the key, but to her horror it seemed to be locked with a charm. Her eyes quickly darted to Karma, and her grin turned into a frown.

Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Aurelie watched everything, feeling rather like part of the wall. There was a new boy -- Jet Zambini. Also fourth year Slytherin. Curious. Of course, it was highly unlikely he would know her -- almost nobody in this room did.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:25 pm

She grinned when the younger Hrabrost started sulkin. "Oh stop it." She rolled her eyes at him. "I would be freaking out too if was a bloody blood bag last night." She frowned when she said 'Bloody'. She was not about to start acting like a British person.

She cocked her head at the new comer. "Go ahead, I don't care. Just let me see them." She laughed.

She walked up to Auri and sat by her. "You are quiet." She commented. Then she realized something.

"Oh shoot." She muttered. She didn't know where Liath was... "Hey.. have any of you seen a snake recently?" She asked.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:33 pm

Pieter patted J.J.'s back, smiling nervously. He knew it.

"The bathroom's down the hall, I think," he smiled, "Do not worry,"

A new kid he vaguely remembered walked in earily, but Pieter didn't care. His head hurt and he didn't feel so good himself. Roman and Eva were giving him a headache, so he leaned over at called out to the German.

"Halts Maul über das Kleid," he snapped.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Rhys raised an eyebrow at the boy, Jet or whatever, but stay silent. Karma was his, not Jet's. Instead he headed to the boy's side, clutching Karma close to him.

"So, you remember what happened last night," he said, examining the boy, "WHat was the craziest thing that happened?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:28 pm

She laughed. "I am not sure if I want to know the craziest thing." She grinned. She started singing under her breath. "Το νιώθω .. δικαίωμα μέσα από τα οστά μου ..." She was singing so quietly, she knew nobody would be able to hear her.

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:14 am

Karma was starting to get used to Rhys coming to hold her everytime she talked to a boy. She hummed and placed her arms over his, leaning back on him and humming. "What is the craziest thing you saw?" She asked Jet with a small smile. "Nothing to do with me, I hope."

Jet watched them with a knowing little grin that made her smirk back. "Told you so." He murmured, just low enough for her vampiric hearing to pick up. Then he raised his voice. "Craziest thing would be a matter of opinion. I'd say it was what brought me here.... How many of you guys have been outside?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:21 am

J. J. nodded her head but did not lift it or attempt to speak. She was too busy on focusing on keeping her breakfast - or whatever was in her stomach - down. If she just stayed still and didn`t listen to anything but her own breath - in, out; in, out - then she just might be able to-

Nope.

She jumped up from the table clumsily, banging her leg against the table. She put a hand over her mouth and took off in the direction she thought she'd find a bathroom. For a very long moment she thought she had chosen the wrong way and wasn't going to make it, but to her relief the room suddenly appeared at her side.

After emptying her stomach contents she just sat there for a long while, her head hung pitifully as she waited to see what happened next.

She turned her head and screamed.

One of those stupid house elves heads some how ended up in the bathroom. She grimaced and gave the thing an annoyed kick. She hated this house, she hated that stupid thing, and she most certianly hated alcohol.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:58 am

Rhys watched the girl run out and gave a dry laugh as his own stomach flipped in the thought of vomiting. Gross. Kissing the top of Karma's head, he rocked her back and forth slightly.

Then Jet's words set in. He stared at the boy dubiously, then whispered, "Outside? Oh, god..."

He couldn't wait to see.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:04 am

Aurelie stared around at everyone and rolled her eyes. She'd lost track of the conversation; being distracted by JJ's scream.

Leaning her head against the wall, she gave a sharp gasp of pain as her head connected with the cupboard. "Damnations," she muttered, rubbing the back of her head. Her eyes watered.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:27 am

He smirked at Pieter, "Ваше желание для меня закон."

"I did try it on, by the way. Trust me, dresses are not my thing," he whispered to Eva.

Outside? "Pockmas, then. I want to see this."
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:28 pm

Jet smirked and looked around the room, noting the people he knew and the people he didn't. His eyes went to Rhys's purple streaked hair and blue handprinted body, then Ty's purple hair, then Karma's blue hands. He grinned and leaned close to Karma whispering something only she could hear, and then walking out of the kitchen with a laugh. "Didn't you wonder where all the paint on you guys came from?" He threw over his shoulder.

Karma blushed, actually blushed, and looked at the ground when he told her... well... that. No way had she... but she glanced at Rhys, then Roman, then Ty and pulled herself out of Rhys's arms to follow Jet. She didn't plan to do that again that was sure.

She walked outside of her house, taking a deep breath before turning around and looking at her house.

It was a monstrocity.

There was purple, blue, red and green paint splatters all over it, and it looked as if a painter on crack had tried to convey a message. Empty paint cans were piled in what looked like forts and the sidewalk itself was a rainbow mess of colors. The paint was still wet, as she could see it dripping off her house.

"Beautiful, isn't it, Karm?" Jet laughed.

"Merlin help me. I can just... vanish it, right?" She demanded, suddenly glad her family were all portriats.

Jet went to one of the paint cans lying around and held it up for her inspection. "Nonvanishable paint. Only removable by water once dry." She looked up at him. "Why didn't you stop us?"

"And miss the heavy blackmail material? Never." She frowned at him, and he offered her the innocent smile that always got him out of everything.

"You're helping to clean this up." She muttered.

"You know it."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Rhys looked Karma outside and nearly broke down into tears of laughter as he saw the house. No way, one would think that they were more than drunk last night.

Then he remembered a scene from the night before: him dialing a phone number.

Dude! You gotta come over! We're painting the house!

Rhys coughed and looked at his watch.

"Well, I should get going," he lied, trying to get out of cleaning.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Ty quite frankly didn't really care to know what the crazies thing that happened last night was. He rather wished that last night didn't happen - and that he never met Popov - but once Rhys left he did not wish to be the alone in the room with the other.,. lets just say others.

So he went outside and couldn't help but snort in disbelief at what the house looked like.

"I sure hope yeah weren't plannin' on keep this little shindig a secret Sug," he finally said, "Cause I don't think that's gunna be happenin' anymore."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Karma raised her eyebrow at Tyler. "Who am I gonna keep it a secret from? Haven't you noticed? I live alone. My doors always unlocked. I have nothing to fear, and no one to keep anything from." She shrugged. "If I'm gonna party, might as well party hard."

Almost sneakily, she laced her fingers with Rhys's, trying to make him want to stay. It wasn't as if she was actually going to clean this up. She'd have Lace go to Hogwarts and get some House Elves and tyey'd clean it up. She'd help, of course, and she'd have to do the outside, but otherwise, her house might as well be clean. She squeezed Rhy's hand gently, a smile on her face as she glanced back up at the house. "It looks nice, though..."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:29 am

"Whatever happened to 'gutting people who didn't stay in the kitchen'?" muttered Aurelie, sitting on the counter and nonchalantly swinging her feet. Outside, she could hear Karma and the boys talking.

Her head stilled ached a tad and she looked around the kitchen. "Orange juice," she said to herself, walking to the refrigerator. Nothing. "Damn. Is there orange juice anywhere?" she asked the house elf and was sorely disappointed. "No?"

"What kinda insane person doesn't keep orange juice handy?" she mumbled. "But keeps firewhiskey about. Brilliant."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:19 am

Roman stopped dead in his tracks the minute he saw the house. Now they were exposed to all of London. They might as well have painted the whole street, seeing as the bright colors stood out against the faded grays and browns of the houses around them.

"Karma," he was beginning to get really worried now, "how many people know that you live here alone?" Underage drinking was still illegal, whether it was magical or not, and it would be pretty apparent to most of the muggles on the street that something was going on. A few of them might even call the police. That was the last thing they needed. He wanted to start yelling again, but that didn't do him any good before. He started taking deep breaths to calm himself down.

He looked at Karma, "If I were to cast a spell to clean this up, would any of the muggles see?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:55 am

Well, shit.

Did Karma have no juice at all?

"Water," muttered Aurelie. "Water, water, water. Beer. Firewhiskey. Water. Water. Damn. How many bottles of water do you have?"

She strode outside, determined to confront Karma about her lack of juice but then stopped short. "Well," she said. "That wasn't there before."

Actually, the paint had been, btu she was fairly certain it wasn't...this...bright.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:15 am

Karma shrugged. "The neighbors here dont care." She said to Roman, gesturing to the other houses. "Does this even look like an inviting neighborhood? Besides, if someone wanted to kill me, id hope they'd be brave enough to face me in open combat...."

She smiled. "And theres enough enchantments on this house to almost rival Hogwarts. The Fidelius Charm on it doesnt even matter. After the second generation, most wizarding families bought summer houses here to try and be next to the big HP. But he moved, so..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:57 am