Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+7
Aurelie Bones
Rora
Roman
Pieter Popov
Rhys Haines
JJeh
Karmzy
11 posters

Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite]

Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite] - Page 5 Empty Re: Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite]

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:21 pm

Aurelie walked throughout the house; rather bored. Now that the excitement was over, she was hungry. Spearing an omelette with a butter knife, she nommed on it as she walked. There was a new boy. Either Durmstrang or someone she didn't know from Hogwarts.

Or Muggle.

She dismissed the thought as soon as it entered her head.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite] - Page 5 Empty Re: Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite]

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:28 pm

"I can't remember anything..." she said looking suspicously at Karma. "Have you found a wand at all, mine was in the pocket of my shorts..." she asked feeling a bit lost without it. "Do you know why I was locked in a kitchen cupboard?" she asked again, putting on the trousers that buried her. "And with a handcuff on only one hand?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Aurelie pulled out the wand that had been on the vase and put it on the table. Hopefully, someone would find it. That is, the owner of the wand.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Rhys looked after Karma, a coy smile on his face.

"I guess you were right, Ty," He said, "Except about the lady thing. I think all of the girl's at this party stayed away from you, you pedo."

He turned towards the stairs, revealing his paint soaked pants. "I'm going to eat breakfast. I hope there a Bloody Mary or something, cause my head is pounding," Karma's bite probably caused that, but Rhys didn't say that. A freaked out Ty wasn't going to help him this morning.

"Come on, you lazy bum,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:49 pm

"Your missing your wand too? Well, Aurie found one and she's in the kitchen, and I doubt there's one in the fireworks room, and..." then it hit her.

Her house was trashed.

The portraits were going nuts.

There were people here she didn't remeber meeting.

And to top it all off, she'd have to clean it all up herself.

"THAT'S IT!!!!!" Karma yelled. "EVERYONE BETTER BE IN THE KITCHEN IN TWO MINUTES OR I'll TAKE MY BIGGEST HUNTING KNIFE AND PAINT THE WALLS WITH YOUR BLOOD!!!" And she stomped off to the kitchen, throwing "A minute and a half!" Over her shoulder before stepping inside and sitting at the table, calm as a guru.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Pieter sat at the table, nibbling some bacon and eggs. His head hurt too much to follow the racket and his hart snk when he realized he was missing a good 100 galleons. His dad was sure going to be mad, but at least they hadn't trashed his house again.

The house elf brought him some coffee and he thanked her softly. What happened last night? Some odd blurs of poker, paint fights, fireworks, and an odd game that made no sense mashed together in his head, along with some... unsavory things.

He closed his eyes and sighed.

What an awesome night.

Karma was screaming about bein in the kitchen, so Pieter didn't even worry. He was already there.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:04 am

Aurelie jumped and stared at the direction Karma's voice was coming from. "Sheesh, woman," she muttered before stepping deliberately into the kitchen. There.

There was a boy. Probably from Durmstrang, about her age and she had absolutely no idea who he was. She stared at him for a second before turning away.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:15 am

Evie followed Karma into the kitchen, after finding her wand in a vase. She saw many people who she recognised and quite a few she didn't. Her cheeks were a flushed red as she realised people seeing the handcuff and the pirates hat,
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:38 am

Pieter turned to that two girls, whom both seemed to be staring at him. He got a small little wave, then turned back to his coffee.

"English are so weird," he whispered under his breath, drinking his beverage. That one girl was barely dressed.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:40 am

J. J. by far the least dishevelled of the people in the house - sporting only the burn on her leg, and her close a little ruffled from a night sleeping in the attic - wandered into the kitchen and was surprised at the amount of people who were slowly streaming in. Had there really been this many about last night and why could she remember them?

At least she would have been if she actually had a care. It appeared once she got over the confusion of it all, J. J. went from being a rather giggly childish drunk to a slightly grumpy and petulant hungover-ee.

Hearing Karma's yelling threats, she sighed and pulled into an empty seat glaring at the food as her stomach heaved.

"How are you eating right now?" she grumbled at Pieter ducking her head into her arms on the table.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:45 am

Ty rolled his eyes and smirked, "I think I'd have a problem if these children went after me." He ignored the fact that he had kissed a girl who was probably younger than a few of the girls he'd seen so far.

That had been... wrong.. right... but wrong.. he was confusing himself with such logic and pushed it aside.

He folded Rhys to the kitchen only passingly hearing the one his friend had been gawking at threaten to kill anyone who wasn't there in however long a time.

He could see why Rhysie went for this girl. He smirked at that thought.

"Shouldn't yeah have some magic for that there hangover?" he smirked again turning his usual distaste for such thing into relativly normal teasing.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:04 am

Pieter shrugged, holding up a piece of bacon to taunt J.J. The girl seemed... wrecked, to say the least. He sort of felt bad for her as he remembered his first hang over.

At least she wasn't vomiting yet.

"I am always hungry," He laughed, "And I didn't even drink that much last night." He threw an arm over her shoulder and pushed his coffee towards her. "Drink this. It will help,"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:15 am

"It costs too much to buy. I'm not sending 20 galleons,"

Rhys shrugged, watching Karma ever so sweetly threaten everyone's lives. His shirt looked so nice on her...

Stop that! He shouldn't be thinking like that!

He sat next to the Russian kid, Iva's brother- the rich sucker, and leaned back in his chair. He wanted his shirt back and he wanted that insistant pounding to disappear.

"Ty, Let me introduce you. " Rhys said, sighing a bit. "That one's J.J. Jones with her head down, there's Eva Wood and Aure Bones, you met Karma already... Roman's somewhere," He gestured vaguely to everyone, then stole a piece of Pieter's bacon. Pieter snorted, but didn't protest. "That's Pieter Popov."

He looked at everyone else. "And since no one remembers anything, this is Tyler Marks. He went to an American School for Wizarding, but he's pretty squib-ish, okay? So, lay off of him."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:19 am

J. J. glanced up for only a moment to see the piece of bacon, and it's smell hit her like a wave. Normal it was a smell she loved at the moment, it made her gag.

She groaned and put her head down again, "Ugg, keep that stuff away from me."

As an arm was slung around her, she took a half glance up to see the cup of coffee. She looked at it it suspiciously. Considering how much trouble she had gotten with just taking drinks last night she felt she was justified in these actions.

Still... she sat up a little straighter, and glanced between Pieter and the cup.

"Well," she bit her lip, and then slowly pulled the cup closer to her, and took a small sip. She pulled a face, "Ug, that is the worst, most bitter..." Still she found herself taking another sip.

She barely looked over as Rhys entered with yet another person, and only gave a half wave at her name.

Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:03 am

Roman kept his head down, trying to eat peacefully and silently. There was a lot of screaming, some half-naked people emerging from small spaces, and a little more screaming. The whole time, Roman stayed in the kitchen and tried to ignore it.

Everyone entered the room, and Roman finished eating, feeling much better than he was earlier. Still hungover, but he didn't feel like he was going to faint or throw up. His head was a little clearer, and his skin had returned to it's natural pale, and not that frightening ghost white it was earlier.

And in his relatively long few minutes of solitude, he was able to piece some of last night together. "Blood. I was missing blood," he said under his breath. He could feel himself heating up from sheer rage, "ALRIGHT," he shouted, "WHO HERE IS A VAMPIRE?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:06 am

Ty snorted at the money comment, "I bet if yeah knew I had yer weird money yeah'd be askin' me ta loan yeah it."

He looked around the room at the kinds, thinking they all looked aweful. He didn't even want to begin to know what they got into last night, or what he had himself.

He nodded to each person as Rhys let about his lazy introduction. He didn't bother trying to remember any of them. He didn't care that much. That is until Rhys reached the boy beside him.

Then he froze.

"Popov?" he didn't even realize that he had said the name out loud. Iva. Iva Popov. 1) My brothers would kill you. Literally. He shook his head. It had to be a concidence or... or... "That would be Russian now? Yer a ways from home ain't yeah."

The only thing that whiped his present realization or delema from his mind was the boy Rhys had missed asking for a vampire as if it was a prefectly normal thing to do. God, what had he let Rhysie get him into?
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:25 am

While Pieter was slowing urging J.J. to drink the coffee, the American spoke his name. Pieter looked up and saw the guy's face, which confused him even more.

"Yes, it is Russian," he said, nodding slowly, as if Ty should have already known that, "Me and my family came down here for winter break..." He eyed the boy suspicously. "Do I know you or are you a friend of one of my brothers?"

Pieter thought he was probably one of the twin's friends. Or a heavy drinker familiar with the Popov brand. Either or.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:43 am

Ty shook his head in a way that clearly stated he was trying to clear it not saying 'no'.

"Lord Almighty I must have gotten drunker than I thought," he said giving an impish grin. It was partly true too. "Musta messed up my brain more than I thought. Guess I'm just rememberin' yer name from last night."

That or from when I may or may not have flirted with your little sister, he added to himself, but the thought didn't show on his face. He didn't think that would go over real well with this guy, and Ty didn't really want to think of the other implications of this boy being Iva's brother at the moment.

He let out a laugh and leaned on the back of Rhys's chair. He wasn't going to sit down just yet. "Alochol is a real mind washer."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:51 am

Karma glanced up at Roman as he began his freak out. "A vampire?" She asked him, tilting her head to the side. "Are you forgetting that there's also a panther here... and two vampires, but I'm not pointing fingers. What's a matter? You gotta problem with creatures?" She asked, calmly biting into a peice of bacon. She slowly chewed it, as if savoring the flavor, and swallowed a bite.

She glanced up, looking over at Ty and Pieman. "Maybe you know his sister." She said, trying to be helpful. "You know, short girl, paleish. Not a fan of anything, really, especially not germs?" Karma shrugged. "She's a... er... friend of mine."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:09 am

Roman stood up, and showed Karma his damaged arm, which was beginning to scar thanks to the healing potion Aurie gave him, "THIS is not from your pet... thing! And I only have a PROBLEM," he said, his accent getting thicker the angrier he got, "WHEN THEY START TO EAT ME!!!"

His head started to swim, and he nearly fell back into his chair. "Two," he muttered, "Never again. Never. Again."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:20 am

She had taken one step into the Kitchen, after hearing the death threat. Remembering vaguely last night, she knew Karma would make her threat real.

She stayed quiet, in the corner observing everything. She raised a single eyebrow at the boy, which seemed like he got 'eaten' in his terms.

"Please remember," She said to him. "That we where all drunk last night, including the vampire who I have no idea is who." She raised a single eyebrow. "I personally have no problem with it." She gave him a cheeky grin.

She grabbed a cup of coffee, after making sure it was not Decaf, and took a sip.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:23 am

Karma grinned a bit at Roman's antics, nodding in agreement with the girl. "Most of you Durmies must not get it. At Hogwarts you never know what might happen, there may be a werewolf in your house, some Veelas, a few Vampires, maybe even a demon or two... but you've got to accept it and move on, or you'll be left behind and..." She grinned evilly. "Eaten."

Karma smiled sweetly and patted Roman on the head. "But that Vampire, whichever one it is, didn't try to eat you. You'd be eaten, for one thing, and not here to complain." She adopted a thoughtful look. "Maybe if you hadn't drank so much none of this would have happened." She said. She looked around the room. "That goes for all of you. Including me actually, but I like to think myself the exception to every rule. Makes my life more interesting."

((OOC: Reply #122, just sayin. My thread's pretty boss, eh?))
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:17 pm

Rhys snorted when Karma suggested Ty might know Iva. He didn't really care about the vampire thing; it was probably Karma, but he wasn't going to say that. Pieter was studying Ty closely before he turned away.

Alcohol sure messed things up.

"Ty doesn't know Iva," Pieter said over a fork of eggs. Rhys nodded in agreement, giving Karma a slit eyed look of I-really-hate-that-girl.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:45 pm

Karma giggled at Rhys's look and patted him on the head. He couldn't kill Iva, not with her brother around, anyway.

An opening of the kitchen door made her look up, a grin flashing across her face as she saw who was there.

Jet Zambini, fourth year Slytherin.
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Ciar Mel McHothead
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ciar Mel McHothead Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:05 pm

Jet stood in the doorway of the kitchen, a naughty grin stretched across his face and an eyebrow raised in question. "Wow that was some party, Karmz." He said, sliding into the seat beside her. "I'm so glad I brought a camera. When this stuff is developed, I'll have enough blackmail material to last me at least til seventh year."

Karma giggled and nudged him with her shoulder. "Everyone, this is Jet." She said, a wide happy smile on her face. "And he lives next door."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 pm