Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+7
Aurelie Bones
Rora
Roman
Pieter Popov
Rhys Haines
JJeh
Karmzy
11 posters

Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite]

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite] - Page 3 Empty Re: Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite]

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:31 am

Karma waved her hand without lifting her hand. "It's only my Familiar, guys. Calm down." She muttered. "You're making my headache worse."

Karma heard what could only be the chandelier falling, but she'd fix it later. It didn't make her move though. Magic could fix everything. "You guys should go see what's going on." She said.

Nightmare laid down on the middle of the dining room table, nudging Karma with her nose and trying to comfort her.

Karma reached out and pet the panther, humming a sweet little lullaby that made her think of her mother.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite] - Page 3 Empty Re: Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite]

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:33 am

"OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD," exclaimed Aurelie. Was she the only sane person here? Fainting boys, half-naked people, giant panthers and girls on chandeliers...

She went to the cupboard and opened it noisily. Hopefully...

Ah, yes.

She grabbed a potion, slammed it down in front of Karma (it was a Hangover potion -- she'd taken enough of them to recognize them anywhere) and grabbed a Healing potion and smelling salts. Good thing she'd found the cupboard with all the potions.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:35 am

Roman awoke quickly when he was splashed with the firewhiskey. He realized that he must have lost a lot of blood, and shoveled as much food into his mouth as he could, even though it wasn't what he was used too, hoping it would help. The... thing... hadn't killed him yet... so he figured it wouldn't try to.

He skirted around it nervously and took out his wand.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:36 am

"Oi, Roman," said Aurelie. "You're bleeding right?" She slid over a healing potion to him. "Take that. It'll help." Her eyes crinkled in a smile as she turned her attention to chandelier girl.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:39 am

"Thank you. Really," he said, and took a swig of the potion/

"Hallo," he called out into the other room, "Say something if you're okay... hallo?"

"Reparo" he said under his breath, and the chandelier began to pull itself into place.

He walked up to the girl and crouched down next to her.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:41 am

Aurelie forced open the girl's mouth and poured the potion into it. She looked up at the boy and gave a sort of friendly smile. "You're what, twelve? Why were you drinking? And I'm Aurie."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:44 am

"Twelve?" he smirked, "of course not! I am thirteen, practically a man, eh?"

"Besides, I'm German. We practically have a brewery in our backyard. Actually, we DO have a brewery in our backyard. My family has... resources." Why was he this talkative? He figured it was from all the adrenaline. "Hallo Aurie."

Last edited by Roman Ritter on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:49 am; edited 3 times in total
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:45 am

Aurelie couldn't help it, her mouth twitched before she giggled. "Sorry. I have bad judgement of age sometimes. I figured you were German and afraid of large black cats." She raised an eyebrow and stuck out a hand.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:50 am

Le passed out for a few moments when she hit the ground. She opened her eyes wide open and saw that everyone was surrounding her. She shrieked, "Painu vittuun! Te kaikki, mene pois!""

She then tried to shove everyone away from her and shrieked when she felt something in her skin. "AAAAH!" she shrieked. "Olen lasi ihoni! Olen lasi ihoni! I have glass in my skin!"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:51 am

Aurelie sighed and waved her wand, casting away the glass and shoved more potion into the girl's mouth. "Drink," she said. "Or do you want to bleed all over the floor?"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:52 am

Rhys watched the confusion from the kitchen and groaned. A panther? What? Karma seemed oka with it, so he didn't react either.

He forgot about that girl!

Karma was pouting again, so he walked over to her and ruffled her hair.

"Don't make that face," He demanded, then walked over to Roman, whom was being the responible one for once.

"Roma, you need help?" He asked, hands on his hips. Of course he did. He leaned down and grabbed the girl's leg.

"I'm pulling out the glass- hold still," he said gruffly.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:53 am

"There is no more glass, Rhys," Aurelie said drearily. "I cast it all out, in case you hadn't noticed."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:59 am

"Beruhigen, calm down. You're fine," he was still feeling very talkative and jittery, and he figured talking would calm the girl down as much as himself. "You go to Durmstrang, ja?" he continued in what he tried to make a soothing voice, "I think I've seen you around the hallways. How much are you hurting?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:00 am

Aurelie gave Roman a weird look. "Are you feeling alright, mate?"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:03 am

"Sorry," he said, "English is not my primary language. And no, not really. I'm sort of freaking out if you can't already tell."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:06 am

Lena tried to keep calm when this boy pulled glass out of her leg. "I'm sure I know how to pull out glass out from my own leg had my arm been in a better condition, thank you very much," she replied crossly in English, her accent showing. She had just drunk that filthy tasting potion and she felt bitter. To channel that bitterness out of her, therefore she had to act bitter.

"Yep, Durmy alright," she replied. "Third Year Uchitel. Hey, d'you by chance know a guy called Rhys Edmunds? You look like a Hrabrost to me."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:10 am

Roman smiled, "Ja, ja Rhys Edmunds I totally know that name," he was relieved she was well enough to talk, " I see him in the common room all the time."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:05 am

J. J. blinked at the burn for a long moment, and felt her eyes whell up a bit. Everything was just so, so, so...

She didn't know what she had done to herself, she had woken up with a headache, in an attic - she had convinced herself for that long moment that she was going to die.

This was all too much for the twelve year old to take. She should have been at home safe in her bed. She should have been... anywhere but there.

As the others moved off around the house, she could hear crashes and yells as more things unfolded, she sunk herself to the ground and leaned against the wall. She felt ill, her leg was burned, Burned! and god her head.

"I just," she murmurmed more to herself than anyone else, she had assumed they had all left her up there anyways, off to get breakfast, or from the sounds of it make more problems, "want everything to make sense... or at least stop spinning."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:28 am

Aurelie rolled her eyes at Lena and sighed. "Right, how's the leg feeling?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:30 am

He ruffled her hair.

Karma stood up suddenly, completely ignoring the Hangover Potion on the table, and walked into the other room, where she stopped in the doorway and watched the chandelier pull itself together. She didn't notice the panther until it brushed against her legs. She glanced down at it, but otherwise didn't react.

"Has anybody seen my wand?" she asked. Her face was expressionless, and as she looked from each person to the next, she completely skipped Rhys. To her, he no longer existed. It just... hurt... too much...

"I need it."

Nightmare, hearing this, growled and lowered herself to a crouching position, then stretched her paws out in front of her, opening her mouth wide before snapping it shut. The panther's yawn looked monstrous. Then she snapped her jaw shut and sat up, looking prim and proper.

Last edited by Karma Black on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:46 am; edited 2 times in total
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:42 am

Aurelie looked around and found a wand sticking from a flower-patterned vase. She looked back from Karma to Rhys with a raised eyebrow and handed the wand to Karma. "This your wand?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:50 am

Karma walked over to the girl, taking the wand from her. She frowned and handed it back automatically. "No. It's not." She smiled sheepishly at the girl. "Thanks though."

Nightmare made a noise that sounded a lot like a laugh.

Karma looked down at Nightmare with an eyebrow raised, and the panther growled at her. The sound was low and deadly, and it made her hair stand on end. Karma sighed and nodded. "Fetch."

Nightmare was suddenly running straight toward Rhys. At the last moment, she pounced over him, and up the stairs.

A minute later, she was back with Rhys's leash between her teeth. "That's not my wand." Karma said, taking the leash. She wrapped it around her hand so the name scratched into it wouldn't show. "I said my wand. Don't you know where it is?"

Nightmare sat down next to her and looked up at her, showing her teeth in what may have been a smile.

"You are no help whatsoever, you know that?"

Last edited by Karma Black on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:34 am

Aurelie twirled the wand between her fingers, somewhat befuddled. "If it's not your wand," she said, a tad amused, "then whose wand is it?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:01 am

Karma glanced at it, her fingers running over the leash wrapped around her hand. "It could be anyone's wand. There are about six magic-users running around this house, counting us, and I'm pretty sure half of us were too wasted to remember where we put our wands down." Karma yawned and stretched, reaching her arms above her head. She held tight to the leash. She doubted she'd ever let it go.

"Anyway. I'm hungry. What do you guys say we check on breakfast?" She once again looked at each of the kids in turn, once again skipping over Rhys.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:17 am

"Righto," said Aurelie brightly. "I'm hungry. Those omelettes done?"

What a dramatic morning.

She loved it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:35 am