Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+7
Aurelie Bones
Rora
Roman
Pieter Popov
Rhys Haines
JJeh
Karmzy
11 posters

Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite]

Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite] - Page 4 Empty Re: Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite]

Post by Roman Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Roman frowned, "I don't know where your wand is, but I have mine. You can use it if you want. Or maybe.... would an accio charm work?"

He headed into the kitchen, he looked at the table in disgust, "Igitt! This is all British food! Nix da I am eating this!" He held up a pancake, "What exactly are these?"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite] - Page 4 Empty Re: Number 12 Grimmald Place: Hangover Central [Invite]

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:13 pm

Rhys cursed at the panther, ducking to make sure it didn't hit him. It came back with a leash; something that Rhys vaguely remembered. He touched his collar, looking at Karma. Everyone was starting to eat, but RHys had something else on his mind.

Rhys walked up behind Karma, a bit annoyed. He rested his head on her shoulder and wrapped his arms around her, sighing.

"Don't ignore me," he mumbled low, his head still pounding, "I'm still your pet, right?" The joke came out a bit flat, but he continued anyway. "That leash is funny,"

He let go and went to get more coffee, hopefully without sparkles this time.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:41 pm

Karma tensed when he touched her, trying not to lean into the embrace. She took a deep breath, and could smell him.

She was hungry.

She looked down at the food before her and was struck with a sudden disgust. She no longer liked this kind of food. She took a pancake onto her plate, saying something to Roman about Pancakes being the international language, and biting into it. She forced it down, not wanting to look like she didn't like Lace's cooking.

"Its delicious, Lace." Karma said with a smile that may or may not have showed a hint of fang. She was pretty sure that it didn't, but she took a drunk of orange juice, to hide the fact that she probably hadn't fully fed last night. Which meant she was still hungry from christmas in russia, and the alcohol in her system had tainted her blood enough that she still needed some blood.

But no way was she asking him for it.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:04 pm

Karma smiled and he thought he saw.... no that was impossible. He looked at his arm again, How DID I get these? Roman shook his head and took a bite of omelette. For British food, this was actually pretty good, but there was no way he was admitting that.

"You call this breakfast? At my home, we had plates piled high with the best food around, GERMAN food, too. You ever heard of chocolate gipfels? We also had REAL pancakes, not these flat things..." he continued to blab on about German breakfasts.

He had to admit, he was extremely homesick, and talking about Germany made him feel a better.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:11 pm

She woke up in the weirdest, and most dangerous place she has ever slept in.

She was currently hanging right side up, in a chimney. Also, with out a shirt on, but thankfully a bra on. Her wrists stung.

She frowned, and saw it was ropes holding her up. She sighed. "Let me guess, I got drunk." Her voice traveled. "Alright then." She muttered. She cleared her throat and winced at her major headache.

"HEY CAN SOME GIRL GET ME OUT OF THIS GOD DAMN CHIMNEY AND IT BETTER BE A GIRL." She shouted angrily. She realized she was wearing booty shorts. Dang, she got drunk. She wanted to get out of them now. She kicked the walls of the Chimney angrily.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Evie, woke up startled, with no idea where she was. She could tell that she was in a very compact space, and little did she know that she was locked in a kitchen cupboard. Her head was banging, a sure sign that she had drunk quite a bit of alcohol the night before. She felt down to see she wasn't wearing her shorts that she had been wearing, nor the top and was just in her underwear, and on her head she had what felt like a pirates hat. To try and get people attention she screamed at the top of her voice.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:33 pm

She heard another girl scream on top of her voice, and frowned. She decided to scream again. She saw her wand was in her pants, tucked in the back pocket. She growled. It seemed much worse to have her wand and not be able to use it, then to not have it.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Rhys grumbled when Karma didn't respond to him, but he focused on the chimney disaster instead. Another girl started screaming as well, so he closed his eyes. That sound made his ears bleed and Karma's actions didn't help.

"Karma," He demanded, grabbing her shoulder. "We need to talk. Upstairs, now." He basically pulled her out of her chair and headed upstairs.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:09 pm

"What is this nonsense?" muttered Aurelie, going to the chimney and peering up. "Kait?" she asked, rather amazed.

With a flick of Aurie's wand, the girl was released and brought to the ground.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:13 pm

"Au-" She didn't get to finish until she landed on the floor. "Very nice of you." She muttered, then stood up. She looked around the bare room in hopes of finding a shirt. She sighed. She grabbed a sock that was laying around and transifugred it into a tank top.

"Thanks. Now, lets go find that girl that was screaming off her head too." She groaned, and clutched her head.

She walked down stairs slowly.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:14 pm

Aurelie went to the cupboard with a backwards smile at Kait and went to the cupboard that had a screaming person locked in it. "What the hell," she muttered, opening the cupboard and out tumbled a half-naked person wearing only her underwear.

Aurelie knew her vaguely. Evangeline Wood, she believed. Fourth year, Slytherin.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:19 pm

She followed Auri, groaning. When the door opened, she opened her mouth in shock. "Well then..." She muttered. "That image is forever scarred in my brain." She sighed, and spotted a shirt. She threw it at her.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:20 pm

"Good god," said Aurie, tired. "Lina, you were in the party too?"

She tossed both Lina and Kait a sobering potion.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:24 pm

She grabbed the potion and gulped it down. Sighing in relief as the potion did its work. "Oh my god that is a relief." She muttered. "O.k, I am going to go get something to eat." She told them, and walked into where everybody was.

"Hey." She muttered to people she barely knew. "Anybody else woke up in a Chimney?" She asked, as she stuffed a pancake in her mouth.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:27 pm

Evangeline took a deep breath once she was out of the cupboard, not really enjoying the small space she had been stuck in. "Okay, does anyone know where my clothes are, why I am wearing a pirates hat, where on earth I am," she started asking then looked down to her wrist to see a handcuff attached to one, "And why I have a handcuff on my wrist?" she asked trying to cover herself. "And no I cant say I remember a party... But I cant remember anything"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:30 pm

"Here," said Aurelie, taking the shirt that Kait had tossed at LIna beforehand and giving to to lina. "Wear this."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Evie gave an embarressed smile at the girl. "Thank you," she said putting it on.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:34 pm

It was the funny thing about Phobia's, it seemed to give him heightened senses about things. At least when it came to small spaces.

Even before he woke up he could tell that where he was.... yeah wasn't all that big.

Of course it could also be the crink in his neck, and the way it felt as if hes knees were up by his ears that could have been ticking him off more thant the phobia itself.

Still whatever triggared it, the Phobia - once he was awake - took over quickly and became all consuming. His blood increased with adrenline pumping in his ears as adreneline spiked with in him. He could feel his whole body shake, and his throat had closed up not even allowing him to yell out. His breathing became ragged, and -not much surprise to himself - he managed to pass out again.

The second time he woke up, he manged to remember where he was just before the panic, and began to lash out, prying open a door and sprawling into a much larger room before he let himself go out again.

He laid on the floor in a clump for a long moment, just catching his breath, and calming down, and probably would have stayed there for a long time if it hadn't been for the voice behind him.

"In my day," the prime painting spoke, "Black children had more respect for not only their name, but the house that came with it."

Ty stiffened, and eyeballed the painting with a level amount of repulse and a bit of fear.

There was only one person he could think of to explain all of this.

"Rhys you psychodic bastard Hanes!" he pushed himself to his feet and headed to an exit, his voice raising with anger, "Where in the alimighty lords name have yeah taken me!!"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:02 pm

From down the hall, RHys heard the yelling and remembered that drunk call to Tyler last night. He walked calmly to the room, his chest covering in blue handprints.

Sure, Ty was going to flip, but if he was wasted enough to pass out with a bunch of wizards, it was his own fault.

"Morning Sunshine," he grinned, looking at him, then the painting.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Ty gave his friend an unamused glance as he arrived with his stupid little smile. He was probably enjoying this, if he knew Rhys at all, which - unfortunatly he was starting to think - he did.

"Yeah mind skippin' the pleanantries and tellin' me where I am?" He had a dim memory of a bunch of people, and he could hear movement from other rooms.

"And how many of yeah special friends are in this god infernal buildin' right now."

He ran a hand through his hair, but stopped as he caught a glance of it in a mirror.

"And what in god's name happened to my hair!?" It was... purple!
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Karma hummed a sweet little tune as she peeked into the room where Rhys had gone into. "Oh. Hey. Don't worry about your hair, its probably just the paint from upstairs. It would seem we had a paint war, or something." She greeted the boy she'd never seen before. "Welcome to the Casa de Black and..." she furrowed her eyebrows as she saw the painting. "Grandfather? Are you harassing guests again?" The painting gave her a cheeky little smile and slipped sidways out of his frame, disappearing. She sighed. "You must excuse my family, troublemakers, the lot of them."

She walked in and stood on her tip toes to kiss Rhys on the cheek. "Your welcome to breakfast. It's done now. I'm Karma, by the way." She said, turning to the boy. "See you guys at breakfast." And with that she was gone, headed for the kitchen.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Rhys stared longingly after Karma, then tore himself away to face Tyler, whom was not happy in the slightest. He shrugged and gestured to his dog collar, cracking a weak smile.

"Blame it on the booze?" he smiled, then frowned. " There's at least six wizards... and you. We had a party, but I think you've figured that out."

He paused and laughed. "Purple looks great on you, by the way. I'm sure your lady friends will love it."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Evie wandered away from to two girls and seemed to find a room with talking in. Anxious to find out anything that had happened last night she walked in only to see Karma, her fangbanger, and an older guy that she didn't recognise. It took her a moment to realise that she was only wearing her underwear, not that long a t-shirt, a pirate hat and a handcuff on one wrist. Unable to find words to say she just stood there awkwardly.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:04 pm

"I'd rather blame it on yeah," he grumbled but after a moment smirked as he watched the girl come in and talked to him, and then kissed Rhys before leaving.

Despite his discomfort at the situation for the moment he had one thing that trumpt it.

"Told yeah, yeah weren't gunna be able ta stay away."

He snorted at the party comment, "No really? I don't think I coulda figured that one out." He paused to think about what he said, "Six?"

He tried to rack his brain for any memory of these people but was coming up short of all things... except... there seemed to be someone he felt as if he should keep away from... or keep something from them...

"I'm just irristable to the lady's no matter what I look like," he said added with a smirk. Which he lost as a girl wandered in in her underwear and handcuffs.

"Looks like yeah had a rough night," he said after a moment.

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:12 pm

"Evie?" Karma demanded. "Who invited... oh... that was me." She frowned. "Why are you walking around like that? Find some pants already, sheesh." And the took the girls arm and pulled her to the coat closet outside the room and across the hallway, pulling out a pair of men's trosers and handing them to her. "Couldn't stay in your clothes for an hour, could you?" She teased, her eyes glistening with laughter. "It would seem that both you and Roman lost strip poker...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:50 pm