Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sex Ed ROCKS~! 12 Grimmald Place (INVITE)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Sex Ed ROCKS~! 12 Grimmald Place (INVITE) Empty Sex Ed ROCKS~! 12 Grimmald Place (INVITE)

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Karma grinned as she walked back into her house for the first time since the end of break. She really had to stop wandering around drunk. Really.

She called out into the house to tell Lace she was home, and smiled as Nightmare padded down the stairs to her.

"Hi there, kitty." She cooed. She was in a really good mood, and it stayed even though Nightmare turned and walked away with her tail in the air.

Karma sighed and headed for the Living Room, only to stop and retrace her steps when there was a knock on the door.

She was still in her pajamas, since there'd been nothing to change into at Ty's house. She'd walked home from there, and was appropriatly chilled, but she wasn't that tired. She opened the door.

"Iva?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Sex Ed ROCKS~! 12 Grimmald Place (INVITE) Empty Re: Sex Ed ROCKS~! 12 Grimmald Place (INVITE)

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:26 pm

Iva founds herself staring at the door to Karma's place, a blush running across her face. She didn't want to be here, she really didn't, but Pieter wouldn't answer her questions and she certainly wasn't asking her father. Karma, being her blunt self, was her only chance of learning about... that.

Karma was in her pajamas, making Iva feel more comfortable about her jeans and simple t-shirt.

"Karma," she nodded, putting her hands in her pockets, "I want you.. to teach.. about boys,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Sex Ed ROCKS~! 12 Grimmald Place (INVITE) Empty Re: Sex Ed ROCKS~! 12 Grimmald Place (INVITE)

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Karma raised an eyebrow at the girl, but stepped to the side, so the girl had enough space to get into the house. Once she was in, Karma swung the door shut. "You want me to teach you about boys?" She asked, making sure she'd heard her right. "Odd, you seemed to know a lot about them while you were feeding my boyfriend." There was something like jealousy in her eyes, but her movements and voice were completely nonchalant.

She yawned, unconcerned, and stretched. "Come on, Poptart, It's more comfortable in the library."

Karma led the girl up the stairs, past the hanging house elves heads, and into the second floor library. She gestured to one of the plush armchairs and laid herself across the love-seat there. She rolled onto her side and fixed Iva with a look. "So. How does a girl with five brothers not know a thing about boys?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Iva blushed at Karma's comment, subconsciously rubbing the spot where Arsen bit her. She decided to let that conversation drop, hoping Karma wouldn't slit her throat. She walked through the house, noticing the huge differences between her house and Karma's.

As she headed up the stairs, Iva quipped, "What is a Pop-o-tart?"

In the room, she sat on an armchair, wringing her hands together nervously.

"Well, we never saw each other much after my parents split up. And my dad would never talk about... s-such things. I mean, I certainly know the difference between boys and girls, but... but.." Iva met Karma's gaze, swallowing, "I do not know about... other things."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Karma smirked at Iva's fear. She could almost smell it on her, but she said nothing. "The next time he asks you, you tell him no." She glared at her. "And if he somehow knows it's because of me, I. Will. Hurt. You." She giggled and started humming, thinking.

"I'll show you later, okay?" She said, talking about the Poptart.

Karma grinned a wide, wolfish grin. "You're here to ask me about sex, aren't you?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:10 am

Iva nodded, not wanting to upset her friend. Of course, she wouldn't say no to Arsen, but she'd lie about it. She didn't doubt Karma's threat.

At that mention of "that word" Iva's face grew to a dark maroon. Merlin, she didn't expect her to be so blunt about it!

"Y-yes..?" she whispered, rubbing her nose, "I-i n-need to know... for stuff,"

She wanted to make Damian happy, of course, but she needed to know what she was getting into first. Especially if it caused such a ... reaction in him.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:17 am

Karma grinned and sniffed. "I can smell him on you, you know." She said softly. "I know what my boy smells like." She grinned wider. "So if you lie, I'll know."

She gave out a laugh as Iva turned a different shade of red. "Here, I feel like this will help you a lot." She walked over to the book shelf and pulled out the book she'd bought during Christmas Break. It was the Kama Sutra, in russian, or so the cute blushing book store worker had said. "It should be more up your alley. Read it later. Any specific questions."

She smirked. "For... reasons?" She smiled. "I'm glad to see Ian finally got it up." She cocked her head to the side. "Though, I bet it was a completely awkward experience."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:35 am

Iva opened the book, only the immediately shut it again. Her ears burned with embarassment, unsure of what she just saw.

"Why?! Why do you have that!?" she flushed, her heart quivering with shock and... something else. "That is..!"

She didn't finish her sentence. That wasn't worth it. She tucked her legs closer to her, sighing.

"I did not know what... happened. At all. I thought he was hurt... " Iva assumed "got it up" was... that, "He said he w-wanted me, but I did not know... anything, actually,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:46 am

Karma smirked and shook her head. "You should read more... books in general." She laid on her back. "I don't think it's something you can understand without actually doing it... but I'll try. I mean, it's not like I have anything better to do." The last statement was walking the thin line between seriousness and sarcasm.

"Anyway, I picked a random book off the shelf of a bookstore in Russia... and this was it. I didn't even look inside til later." She shrugged. "You're just lucky, I guess."

Karma let out a bark of laughter. "Whoa there girly. I bet you made it worse before he ran. He did ran of course, or we wouldn't be having this conversation... or... you'd be a lot more embarassed." Karma stood suddenly, perusing the isles for a certain section.

"Uncle Sirius was, appearantly, a sex god. I learned everything from his collection of books." She shrugged. "And practice." She grinned, pulling more and more books off the shelves. "I don't think you should see these so early on..." She walked back and placed the large pile of books on the coffee table. "These kind of books sell sex, not teach it, but you understand what boys want..." She smirked again. "And you learn little things that make them want more."

She leaned back on the couch again and picked the first one up. It was an old playboy magazine. The girl on it was barely covered, and sucking on a lollipop. "See, like this." She pointed to the lollipop, completely unaffected by the naked girl. "Boys like it when you eat what I call VPFs."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:18 am

Iva wanted to curl up in a ball and die. She wanted answers, and Karma tells her that she needs to try it. Merlin, she didn't know what it was, that's why she was here! She could just leave if Karma wanted her gone, but she'd probably die of embrassment before then.

"I did not mean to," she murmured, leaning forward. "Nothing happened...

"So... It is... a good thing, then?" she asked, "I only know the dictionary definition,"

She grimaced at the magazine, unsure of why someone should be so naked. "Why do they like that?" her embarrassmen was wearing off now, "What is a VPF?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:39 am

Karma sighed. "It is an extremely good thing." She said wistfully. "Some say it's the best thing life can offer... but many of them are Nymphos like me." She grinned.

"Anyway, according to almost every book in existance, your first time is supposed to be rocky, sloppy, and terrible, but mine wasn't, so I don't think yours should be either." She picked up another book off the stack, this one was a position book, with pictures instead of drawings. "See look." She tilted her head to the side as she showed it to Iva. "Doesn't that look fun?"

She grinned at the girl. "You know... VPF... It stands for 'Vaguely Phallic Foods'...." She smirked. "Like Bananas, Candy Canes, Lollipops, Pickles...." She grinned. "Boys always like when girls eat those kinds of things because... well... It makes their thoughts go down the gutter." Karma was having trouble explaining it. It wasn't really that she couldn't, or that she didn't want to, it was just that it was hard to explain something that seemed common knowledge.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:56 am

Iva swallowed a lump on her throat she didn't know she had, trying to ignore the twinge of pleasure that had arisen as she thought of all of this and Damian.

It didn't help when she showed her that picture. Iva wanted to cover her eyes and keep looking at the same time. Sloppy, messy, something about it made her want to-

No. Nonononono. No.

"Not really," she murmured, "Not fun,

"That is sort of gross, actually," she decided, "Why would my mouth do that?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:11 am

Karma shrugged. "I don't really know why anyone's mouth would do that, but I guess it makes more sense when you're actually doing it." She grinned again, flipping to a new page. "See, and this one... well.. doesn't seem exactly physically possible, but it's supposed to feel good, and feeling good is a must." She frowned. "If it doesn't feel good, you're obviously doing something wrong."

She noticed something though. "Oh. But you'll have to take Contraceptive Potions first, or you could end up with a baby inside you." She cocked her head to the side. "You do know that that's where baby's come from right?"

She sighed. "And don't just go around giving yourself away to anyone once you realize how good it is. Don't be a slut. We already have Evie, and I don't think Slytherin can handle much more."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:31 am

"I did not know one could put their legs at such angles," Iva remarked quietly, turning away. Feeling good sounded, well, good. This conversation was wiping all doubts from her mind about Damian. She loved making him happy; why couldn't they just-

When Karma mentioned babies, Iva's eyes widened. "I-I did not," She thought they just sort of appeared, but this way made more sense. Something about a child with Dame sounded horribly messy and stupid. She didn't like babies; they cried and sniffed and vomited. She'd never have one. Ever.

"I would not do that!" she gasped, "That sounds germy. I only w-want Damian, anyway,"

I want you... Damian's words from the previous week sent a warm chill up her spine. She understood now and was beginning to think she wanted him as well.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:45 am

Karma sighed. "Duh, Iva. That's all dudes know now-a-days. You push in like crazy and out pops a baby."

She rolled her neck and smiled. It was cute how the person she'd set up for Ian was so clueless. And so... caring. It almost seemed like love... not that Karma'd ever seen or felt anything as powerful as love seemed to be. She'd read about it, but it was like sex in the way that reading about it didn't seem to do it any justice. She shook herself out of those kind of thoughts, she didn't need to be thinking things like that. Especially not about a certain Half Flame. No way.

With a mental shake, she smiled at Iva. "Anyway. It's special. So the moral of the story is... don't be an Evie." She grinned and closed the book, going to a different one. This one was a simple paperback with a picture of a man's naked chest on it.

It was titled 'Love in Darkness' and had the look of a Harlequin Novel. It WAS one, for one thing, for another, Karma got annoyed with the dumb characters and their dumb reactions. She handed the book to Iva. "Read this. It'll give a different perspective... than these. Basically, those books were the boys perspective, and these are the girl's perspective."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:05 am

"I will get a 'con-tray-spetion' potion then," Iva said, trying to recover her bruised pride. She looked at the book; small clothes, smoky eyes, items she never needed to see, it was all strange to her.

"Special," she murmured, her thoughts traveling back to Damian again. She was special to him. He loved her and she l-l- certainly liked him a lot.

Taking the book, she flipped open to the middle, only to read some incredbly horrifying stuff. Horrifying in a... pleasing way. It made her stomach clench."Th-thank you?

"This... I..." she let out a strangled sigh, "Should I.. and him... you know?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:08 am

Karma put her hands up in the universal 'STOP' motion. "Whoa there tiger, do you really think you two are old enough... or... have been together long enough to even think about... that?" Her eyebrows furrowed. "I mean, if you're both completely sure, go for it, but seriously Ivz, you're like, really young." She grinned. "Or is that just what Tyty told you?"

She lounged back on the couch and sighed. "Go buck wild, if you must, Iva. But make sure you know about it first. Don't just jump in." She gestured to the book. "You should read that, and we should have more lessons first. Just in case."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:17 am

Iva looked to the side, ashamed. "Well, he wanted to..." she started, as if this was a good reason, "I just want to make him happy. And I am only a year younger than you!"

Ty. Iva's face lit up again, her words caught in her throat. "T-Ty? How is that? I mean, who is that?

"Lessons?" She asked, trying to relax herself.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:25 am

Karma rolled her eyes. "That's what I'm talking about~! I think you should be my age~!"

Shesmiled and mimed zipped her lips. "Don't worry, Ivz. It's only natural that Tyty blabs when he's drunk. I won't tell Ian, or any of your brothers... or anyone, really."

"Well, what would you call these meetings? Study Sessions? Because I'm not gonna demonstrate for you." She narrowed her eyes. "Even if you are into that kind of thing."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Iva sighed in defeat. Karma was probably right. She knew a lot more stuff about this, so Iva sort of had to listen to her, or else she'd probably embarrass herself. The younger girl would probably wait a while.

Probably.

"I..." she trailed off, "Okay. You better not; my father would arrange Ty's death if you did,"

In fact, Iva was afraid her father would threaten Dame as well, since he wasn't too fond of fraternizing with boys.

"Ew!" she exclaimed, "Never! Do not even say that!"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:43 pm

Karma grinned. She was enjoying Iva's company. She was enjoying it a lot. She usually spent her days away from Hogwarts painfully alone.

"I won't tell anyone anything." She promised. "Not even Arsen." She shrugged. "It's not anyone's business anyway."

She let out a short laugh. "Okay, okay! Just making sure!" She pulled out another book, one that was more like a scientific text book. "Here. The muggle scientist veiw on it. This one should be less embarrassing for you... but you've gotta read all three, you copy?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Iva flipped the book open, examining it much like the scientists that created it. She gave a small nod before tucking it under her arm. Her father would flip if he found these, she knew. In fact, the time Pieter told him about his boyfriend, her dad had literally disappeared for three days so he didn't strangle the boy.

"Thanks," she said, letting out a yawn. She should really go home soon, but she didn't want to. The house was empty; her dad was at work, the step-mother and sister away on a vacation, and the boys were at school. She could talk to the house elf, she guessed.

"You are a good friend to me, okay?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Karma grinned. "Friend?" She asked softly. She'd never been called a friend before... not seriously anyway. Always with sarcasm. "Thanks Iva." She yawned and pulled out a dagger, flipping it around a few times in her hand before standing. "You hungry?" She asked. "Lace can make a the best Russian food around, you know."

She yawned. "You can stay as long as you want... I have tons of room, and no one really ever comes around." She grinned. "Unless they're drunk."

She headed for the doorway. "I'm taking a nap. Feel free to eat and stay and read anything here. What's mine is yours." And with that she disappeared further into the house to sleep.

Last edited by Karma Black on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:32 pm

Iva smiled and sat on the couch, relaxing as she opened the romance book. She took a deep breath and started to slowly read and, after a while, became addicted.

Then fell asleep, of course. But that was a different matter.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:55 am