Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lesson Number One

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Lesson Number One Empty Lesson Number One

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Karma spun in a circle, her summer dress flowing around her as she giggled. She was in such a good mood. Nothing like a nice Saturday and torturing to up your spirits. Evie had been beautifully begging earlier that morning when Karma'd gone to feed her, and it was almost pure bliss. She still had to get that knife though, and she knew just the person for the job.

Grinning, she stopped spinning, her focus going to the boy standing a few feet from her.

"Hey there, Firstie."
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Lesson Number One Empty Re: Lesson Number One

Post by Certh Salamar Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:28 pm

Certh had had a very amusing day, he joked around with a random first year Slytherin in the common room, devising a little 'session' for a mudblood Huffleypuff which, to both of them, and the look of joy on their face, appeared to be something humiliating that would soon come to fruition; the poor poor Huffleypuff.

Being bored, not able to find anything to do; he made his way down to the courtyard only to see Karma, one of the fifth years who he appeared to be 'friends' with, spinning around seemingly happy to see him.

"Hi Karma" A few hisses managed to reach their way out in his words, walking closer to her, his hands dangling by his sides. "you seem rather cheery today" He noted, wand lay inside his robes; not believing to need it.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Karma grinned. "Well, you know. Messing with people's heads always puts me in a good mood." She skipped around, smiling. "I'm in an extremely happy mood!" She sang. "It's probably dangerous to your health." she giggled, spinning again. "But I need to ask you something. Can I ask you something? Can I?" She smiled widely. "Pretty please?"

She spun away from him, completely ecstatic. "I promise not to kill you, alright? Never kill. Not allowed." She giggled again, the sound coming out a bit unhinged.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:44 pm

A smirk grew from inside of him at the mention of humiliation: He enjoyed seeing others pout and cry, especially by his hand. He continued to stand there, not reaching for his wand just yet as Karma just continued spinning around: it was a mystery to Certh why she had not thrown up yet. Strong stomach perhaps, she was a Slytherin after all.

"no, I don't see how happiness can endanger my health, just the health of someone else's"
    He smiled toward her as she moved away, seemingly very light on her toes. "It isn't that I just would love to die." He chuckled slightly, "If it is 'torturing' mudbloods, I'm all for it!" A sense of excitement filled his voice, as could be seen by the expression on his face.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Karma spun back toward him, ruffling his hair. "I know! I know! I need you to find me a weapon. Very specific. A knife. Smooth blade. No jagged edge. Drastically important that. Blade can't be any bigger than your palm. Do you get it?" She bounced on the balls of her feet. "I need it as soon as possible, Firstie~!" She laughed. "I need it almost RIGHT NOW~!"

She smiled. "Mudbloods? What fun is that? Mudbloods are pathetic. We're moving on to bigger and better things than Mudbloods."
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:00 pm

He did not much like it when Karma ruffled his hair; if she had been a different house he would have hexed her, but she wasn't, making it all the harder. Looking up to her face as she told him what she needed. A knife? What good would a knife do for a witch when she could just use her wand to do the torturing. The thought seemed amiss to the First Year.

But as she brought up her plans, he felt rather intrigued. Slipping his hand inside his pocket, he looked to her as she seemed to smile at the topic. "So I am to do your bidding, then? Like some no-class muggle?" He asked. It was true, the type of work she was asking seemed to be better suited for a house elf, not a wizard. "What exactly, are these 'plans'?" Looking up into the blue sky which lay above them, glimmering on his eyes at the thought of doing something better then humiliating mudbloods.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:07 pm

Karma paused, and her heels touched the ground with a distinct sound of grounding. She raised an eyebrow at the boy. "What did you expect? Special treatment because of our house? Your blood status? Your family?" She tsked. "Now, Certhie, that would be cheating." She grinned evilly, the expression dangerous. "Maybe I'll let you in on the plans... but I'm not feeling it right now." She yawned. "I mean, since I'm treating you like a no-calss muggle."

She spun again, raising to her toes. Her eyes lightened noticeably, going from a dark chocolate to a light brown. She hummed, giggling. "I need you to get the knife, silly." She giggled. "Don't you know. I can't get it. And if a house elf goes, they'll know it was me." She nodded. "You have to get it. It's important." She pouted. "I mean, I could always have Demonboy get it, but what fun would that be?"
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:21 pm

He appeared to set Karma off as she looked at him, a look of amusement could have passed her face; he was not sure. He did not show any emotion to her reply. "I don't expect special treatment, no. But even so, this seems above a first year." He sighed, the experience would do him good; to get the knife. Daresay he may come across a few... mudbloods on his way which could ease his mind a little.

He smirked slightly, "taken out of context" Certh said to her, slowly walking up to her as she stood on her toes. "Where is this 'knife', and am I going to be able to hex any students on the way there?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Karma snorted. "No. It's not above a first year. You're only getting a knife." She hummed, spinning again before returning her eyes to him. "You have to find the knife, silly. I don't have it. And if I knew where it was, I could get it myself, risk or no risk." She grinned broadly. "I just need a knife like it. Search for one. And... hex all the people you want." She shrugged. "Try to be a bit... ah... sneakier. Don't just go around trying to hex everyone you see, alright? I don't want you to get caught with it. Would look bad on your reputation." She cocked her head to the side. "Got it, firstie?"
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:32 pm

This, adventure, could turn out to be pretty interesting, Certh thought. smile growing on his face, trying to hold back a laugh without much victory over Karma's snort. "oh yes, because knives are easy to come by in a school such as this" He said, bringing his arms out as to signify the size of the magical school. "so you want me to fetch the knife, and you have no clue where it is. Sounds like that of a wild egg chase" He said, rather without much hope of him being able to find the knife. Although he would try, he wanted to try.

Certh nodded to her slightly. "any tips? You know this school a whole lot more then I do"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Karma smirked and reached behind her, tugging at the empty pocket of air that rested at the small of her back. With an easy tug, she held her biggest dagger, the onyx blade glinting in the sunlight. It's jagged edge caught Karma's attention, and she ran a finger over it, smiling as it pricked her finger. "Blades aren't that hard to come by, you know." She grinned, slipping the dagger away, and it disappeared into thin air again, and she yawned. "So, go ask around. But for your sake, ask the right people. Don't go asking the Headmaster, or anything. Okay."
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Certh appeared intrigued with what spell or charmed bag Karma had located behind her, curious as he was, he did not want to bring it up. The knife, however, did look remarkably sharp for being carried in a small pouch. The blood began dripping off her not very long finger, splatting on the courtyard with as force as the gravity could muster. He nodded to her again, his black hair seemingly staying in place; not moving a hair. "yes, ok. I wouldn't be a very good Slytherin had I went straight to the headmaster, rather proud of my lineage." He said, smirking toward her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:42 pm

Karma shrugged, sticking her finger in her mouth and licking it, her saliva healing it almost instantly. She cocked her head to the side, taking a deep breath through her nose and memorizing the boy's scent. She'd know where he was now.

With a grin, she ruffled his hair again and kissed him on the forehead. "See you around, Firstie. Find me if you find the knife."

Turning on her heel, she skipped away, humming. "Have fun!" She called over her shoulder before disappearing around the corner.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:27 am