Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Ensnared | Djirma (Rated R)

Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Ensnared | Djirma (Rated R) Empty Ensnared | Djirma (Rated R)

Post by Djinn Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:35 am

Djinn was waiting for Karma when she exited the Great Hall. Grabbing the girl, he dragged her into a nearby broom cupboard. Still holding one of her arms in a bruising grip, he stroked her face with the other.

"Miss me?" he asked, tone filled with a menace it had never been before.

Last edited by Ethon Pyrrhos on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Ensnared | Djirma (Rated R) Empty Re: Ensnared | Djirma (Rated R)

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:22 am

Karma slipped into the entrance hall and was about to tell him off when he grabbed her and dragged her into the broom closet. There was barely any space in there, and they were chest to chest. "I..." she shivered as he touched her face, though her eyes looked pointedly at the hand he had wrapped around her arm. "I don't think I miss people who attack my sister." She said, glaring at him, acting as if the combonation of his menacing voice and his proximity weren't screwing with her mind. "Why did you have Djinn burn her?"
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:31 am

Djinn chuckled darkly. "I don't have other people do my dirty work," he remarked casually. Leaning forward, he murmured in her ear, "and you know why I did it. Just be glad... your sister is still alive. For now.

"Is that really all you wished to talk about? I'm hurt. Maybe I should just leave until my point has gotten across."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:00 am

Karma looked up at him, confused. If he didn't let others... then.... But it went over her head.

"I got the message." She purred, resisting the urge to growl. "What do you want me to do? He thinks I belong to him." She bit her lip and looked away from him. She cared for Arsen. She cared for him a lot. She didn't want to hurt him. "Wouldn't... wouldn't it be more... beneficial to have him think that... I mean... so... so we can... use him?" The words burned all the way out of her throat, but she said them.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:09 am

The demon smirked. "Karma, Karma, Karma..." he tsked. "You really shouldn't let the most obvious explanation for things evade you.

"Of course, he thinks you belong to him - you've allowed him to," Djinn growled. "And demons are very possessive of what is theirs.

"Don't take me for a fool. I don't need your to help to manipulate the boy. It is when Arsen knows that I am using him that he best plays into my hands. I understand him, better than you ever will. He is, after all," he smirked, eyes turning their natural blood crimson, "my own flesh and blood."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:19 am

Karma glanced up at him. "I'm not..." She paused, thinking. "You mean..." He was Djinn. He was... her boyfriends father? And she'd banged him? Wow. She was a slut.

She wrinkled her nose. "I didn't allow him to do anything. Apparently Demons just assume things are theirs." She glanced at the door of the broom closet, then up just in time to see his eyes change color.

"Kin." She said softly, her mind finally accepting it. She was in a love affair with her boyfriends father. "You're Djinn." She breathed. She looked up into his eyes with something that may have looked like worship. "I belong to you."
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:28 am

The demon smirked. "Smart girl," he murmured. He loosened his hold on her arm, trailing the fingers of both hands down her arms.

"And precious few get to say that," Djinn stated quietly. His actions and tone did not cover what lay behind them; a threat, a promise.

And a dare for her to do something stupid.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:39 am

She belonged to Arsen, but saying that would probably not go over well....and apparently her self-preservation had come back after her fight with the dummies.

Karma looked up at him, her pupils dilated, biting her lip. She was watching his lips now, knowing that looking into his eyes would probably not end well. Not with them looking like....

"How few?" She purred, leaning into his touch and stepping closer. Her eyes flicking between his lips and his eyes.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Djinn pressed a hand into her back, pulling her flush against him. He ducked his head to murmur in her ear, knowing the effect his proximity had on her.

"Few enough to easily keep track of," he stated vaguely, rubbing his cheek against hers.

His other hand came up to the back of her head as his lips crashed down upon hers. He kissed her forcefully, ravaging her mouth; the action possessive, even violent.

"You are mine," the demon growled, forehead against hers, "regardless of what you or my half-breed spawn happen to think about it. Someday, I will claim you. For now, maintaining a... civil relationship with my son is of far greater importance than any interest I hold in a mere mortal. So, go ahead and have your fun.

"Naturally, you won't be telling Arsen about our little chat, <<Karma Candela Black>>*. You may tell him that Ethon is no longer a problem. Just know that nothing has changed."

NOTE: Djinn is using the Power of a Name; basically, if you know a being's name and how to say it, you can bend them to your will
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:25 am

Karma blushed as he pulled her closer, shivering as he whispered in her ear. She had to focus on his words... she had to... but his touch was confusing her, sending her brain into a downward spyral. Then he kissed her.

Her mind was officially done for. She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. She read him loud and clear. She was his, or, at least, in his eyes she was. She whimpered as he pulled away, her eyelids fluttering and her breathing raggid.

No matter what she told herself, no matter who she belonged to, being called a mere mortal, unimportant, hurt. It hurt a lot. She hid it, though. She hid it with all her might.

She gasped at the reaction she had when he said her name. It was... different. It was... she looked up into his eyes, her eyes questioning. "What did you... do?" She whispered, blushing.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:23 am

Djinn stroked her hair almost fondly. "I ensured you wouldn't be causing unnecessary kinks in my plans," he said, then elected to explain briefly.

"It's a lost art among mortals: Power of a Name. Your kind no longer respect a being's Name - you shorten them and mutate them into something they weren't meant to be. With the proper knowledge of a name and how it is tied to a being, you could make it do... well, conceivably anything. It's the reason my own Name has long remained lost."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:00 am

Karma shivered under his touch, frowning. "I'm only half mortal." She said, eyebrows furrowed in thought.

"So if you know someones full name, you can control them?" She asked curiously. "Then wouldn't it be better for us to shorten them and mutate them, so they're harder to find out?"
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:50 am

Djinn gave a chuckle. "A factor in your favor," he remarked brushing his lips against her forehead in an affectation of fondness.

"It's not so simple as that," the demon said. "A name is so much more than a mere label. You can say a Name as it is written out and still say it completely wrong. There was a time when a Name was the being to whom it was given. Nowadays, few could wield such a power successfully. Angels are among them; the First Demons, as well.

"In a sense, however, the loss of regard given names does give you a measure of protection... so long as you avoid the very old beings who walk this world." He smirked, trailing a knuckled down her shoulder.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:00 am

Karma grinned. It was nice to have something in her favor. She blushed as he kissed her on the forehead. She was not sure where she stood with him. She belonged to him, yet was his sons girlfriend..... it was an odd relationship.

"So you're a First Demon?" She asked. She certainly wouldn't be hunting down any angels. Unles... well, unless she needed one to kill one of the demons attached to her.

"How old are you?" She asked, loving the feel of his skin on hers. It was wrong and it was sick, but it felt good, and Karma was a firm believer in doing what felt good.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:15 am

"One of them," Djinn confirmed.

He leaned against her, pressing her into the wall as he bent to trail kisses along her neck. "I," he spoke between kisses, "am so old... your mind... could not fully... comprehend it.

"Millennia, milady," he murmured in her ear. His hands trailed down to the hem of her shirt and he leaned away enough only to allow him room to tug it up and then off. "That's almost forever."

Practiced fingers caressed bare flesh, testing... tempting...
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:25 am

Karma bit her lip, eyelids fluttering as he kissed her. A low whine was coming from the base of her throat. Old... he was... and...

Then her shirt was gone, leaving her in her lacy black bra and black hunting pants. She was shivering as his hands wandered, making her want things she'd only dreamed of before. Her breathing hicked and goosebumps erupted all over her body. The loudest thing about her was her heartbeat.

She leaned forward and kissed him, a hard, dominating, possessive kiss. The kind of kiss she gave her pets. 'Mine' it declared.

Hell, she was possessive too.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:51 am

Djinn smirked against her mouth, returning her kiss full force.

At some point, his shirt had been removed, as well. Buttons and zippers were undone, more clothing disposed of, and soon there was only flesh to press against flesh. He lifted her off the floor, pinning her against the wall with his upper body.

With one hand, he cupped the side of her face, his thumb trailing down over her lips.

"<<Mine,>>" the demon declared. And then, he took her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:11 am

An hour Later

Karma pulled on her boots, a blush still evident on her cheeks. She smoothed down her tank top and pulled it over her head, a half frown on her face. Well. She belonged to a first demon. She belonged to a half demon. In their eyes.

Her eyes swept the empty cupboard once more, her fingers tracing the hickey on her shoulder. Love bites, they called them. This had nothing to do with love. She bent down and picked up Ethon... Djinn's collared shirt.

It smelt like him.

She pulled it on and buttoned it up, leaving the top two buttons open.

She prayed for a miracle as she pressed her hand against the door, hoping that no one would be there to see her. Explaining this to anyone would be dangerous, and she wouldn't even be able to tell Arsen. Not with the whole Power of the Name thing.

With a brief wishing herself luck, Karma pushed open the door and left.

Who did she belong to?

They all belonged to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:55 am