Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

I Want Your Bite/ Rated PG-13

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

I Want Your Bite/ Rated PG-13 Empty I Want Your Bite/ Rated PG-13

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:43 am

(Rated for sadomasichist themes.)Blaine wanders into the prefects bathroom, dressed in a black and white long sleeved shirt witht he sleeves rolled up to his elbows, black jeans, black grunge boots, and his black DC cap. He was waiting for her. He was excited. He wondered what would happen. He wrings his hands in anticipation, debating weather or not to start burning himself to dim down his want for when karma actually got there. He decided against it. He did't know what was going to happen and he didn't want to ruin anything. he looked at the bath in the middle of the room. He'd never tried near drowning before, maybe it was as euphoric as strangling. Maybe he'd find out.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I Want Your Bite/ Rated PG-13 Empty Re: I Want Your Bite/ Rated PG-13

Post by Karmzy Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:27 am

Karma was nearly starved. She'd been able to pull herself off of Gorn in time to save his life - or at least that professor had been - but she still needed the blood. She couldn't bring herself to drink from a bloodbag. That was just so...

Unfresh.

She pushed her way into the Prefect's bathroom, wearing pajamas for whatever reason. She was barefoot, her boyshorts and tank top both figure hugging and almost... revealing.

"Puppet." She greeted, when she caught sight of him. She moved past the boy, clicking on some of the faucets of the bath as she went, filling the air with the scent of Amortentia. Karma breathed in deeply, the scent of a campfire, Claimed blood, and the familiar musk of Arsen washing over her. She glanced over her shoulder at the boy before sitting on the edge of the pool, letting her feet dangle inside the water.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:32 am

blaine smirks as she walked in. The smell hit him in the face and almost caused him outright pleasure. Aneseptic, his own blood, flames, charred flesh, and his muggle. He goes over and sits next to his mistress awaiting orders from her. he ggazes at the water and would give anything to feel its cool embrace and then revive himself for the euphoric headrush he'd heard so much of. it could wait. it couls all wait until the mistress spoke. "i've been awaiting your arrival mistress" his voice a low purr. He wasn't completely interested. Lily was in the back of his mind. He would only go as far as he could.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Karma glanced sideways at him, raising an eyebrow slightly. "Have you been, Puppet?" She asked lightly, kicking her feet slightly. The scent of campfire rose from the surface, swirling around her, and she couldn't resist the smile that tugged at her lips because of it.

"Any particular reason you were waiting for me?" She asked, dragging her toes through the water. Without warning, she shoved the boy into the tub, heedless of whatever he had been saying, and sat there as if nothing had happened.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:21 am

Blaine had opened his mouth to respond, but he was shoved headfirst into the water. It went into his nose and mouth filling his lungs. This is what it felt like, drowning. it was euphoric, but then the gruesome thought hit him. he'd never learned to swim as a child. was he about to die? the thought did bring even more errotic pleasure to his head but then lily crossed his mind. he gropes frantically for the surface and finally finds the edge of the tub pulling himself out. he gasps for air and spits water "wh-why would you do that? at least warn me first next time?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Karma grinned as he resurfaced, cocking her head to the side. "You could have just stood in there, you know." She observed. It would have only come to his waist.

"And what do you know, Puppet's will to live is a little muggle girl." humming softly, she kicked her feet lightly through the bubbles. "Warning you would have defeated the purpose." She took another deep breath through her nose, basking in the scents that came with it. It was nearly impossible to be tense with the smells swirling around her.

"So... How is Lily anyway?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Blaine blinks, howd karms know? 'oh shes well....good...just another p puppet...." he didnt want karm to know about the engagement. shed kill lily, or worse. he sighs "sorry, i just haven't liked water much since i was a child. i never really had a 'good' expirience with it."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:04 am

"Just another puppet?" She mused. She was sorely tempted to ask him if he married all his other pets, but slipped into the water instead, slowly submerging himself in the waist high water. It had risen to the edges of the tub now, so when she resurfaced, it stayed just below her shoulders. Her white tanktop stuck to her exposed skin as she looked up at him.

"You need a good experience then." She observed, resting her arms on the edge and gazing up at him.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:07 am

Blaine blinks. he shrugs and removes his shirt and jeans eaving himself in his boxers and slides into the water. it felt good. as long as this didnt go too far hed be okay. lily never had to know. it would be fine. reassuring thoughts flowed through his head. but...would it be okay?
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:33 pm

Aragorn wandered about, yawning and stretching. He hadn't had a good night's sleep in a week, maybe two. Ever since he got into a fight with Casey and Daniel, he avoided it like it was a snake.

Gorn passed the Prefects Bathroom and heard familiar voices, frowning and backing up as he went to reassure himself that those weren't the voices he knew. But they were. What do you know?

He sighed and shook his head, pushing open the door silently and entering with a blank look. He raised an eyebrow at both of them, "Hey Karma, Blaine." He smiled ever so slightly before his face drooped back into a sleepless, bored expression and he slipped his hands into his pockets. The door shut behind him.

He walked over to the tub and tugged off everything but his boxers, yawning as he lifts up and into the tub with a small splash. He was exhausted but he wasn't gonna let anything more go on.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Karma dove under the water as Blaine entered, swimming a ways away before coming back, resurfacing through the bubbles and stopping just before her chest was out of the water. She grinned at him, cocking her head to the side slightly. She wasn't sure what he thought they were going to do in here, but she doubted it was... well... whatever he thought. She grinned at him, running her hand through her hair. The smell of the Amortentia in the water was stronger when you were actually in it, which was to be expected she supposed, but it was starting to...

As it swirled around her, she closed her eyes, breathing deeply through her nose. Campfire. Claimed Blood.

Arsen.

Her eyes opened again, then she was looking up at Aragorn. When did he get here? What was he...

Then he was in the water too.

"Hey Gorn." She greeted, diving under the water to resurface closer to him. "You look tired." She noted, resting her hands on his chest and rising until the water was at her midriff, heedless of the fact that her white tank top was not only sticking to her body, but completely see through - showing her black lace bra. Without another hesitation she shot a jolt of energy through their bond, not only strong enough to wake him completely, but also powerful enough to make him positively wired. "How's that?" she purred, looking up at him through her lashes.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Blaine props his arms against the side of the tub and shoots a glare at gorn. Couldnt he ever just have a private coversation with karma withoug this horny little moron comming in and cockblocking him every damn time. "anyway karma i was hping i could speak with you about something..." his eyes skim the bathroom. he really wished aragorn wasnt here.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:45 am

Aragorn smirked at Blaine even through his exhaustion. He felt like shit but he would still revel in the joy of pissing that boy off. The blast of what felt like caffeine from Karma forced him awake. His eyes opened up wide and his body slowly started shaking. She sure knew how to get him up and moving.

God. Dammit.

He glanced over at Blaine and Karma, "Hai Hai."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:03 pm

Karma glanced over at Blaine, her eyes calculating before she moved away from Gorn, towards him, stopping when she was directly between the two of her pets. "What is it, Puppet?" She asked curiously, cocking her head to the side. The water made the water stick to her body, highlighting the curves that stood above the surface of the water. She glanced over her shoulder at Gorny, raising an eyebrow at his hyperness - that wasn't her fault was it? - before turning back to Blaine.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:27 pm

Blaine sighs a slight smirk brimming on his face "y'see karm, im sort of living in a shack right now with lily, we weere offered a home with my mother but i dont need my mother. i would like to request a home with my mistress. i can assure you i would earn my keep. i'd do anything you'd request of me mistress"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:08 am

Aragorn giggled and slid beneath the water, blowing bubbles and kicking up the water. This was fun. Whatever the hell was going on with him, thanks to Karma, he was awake. He popped his head back up out of the water and grinned at the other two. He smiled up at Blaine, "Oh is Blaine requesting that he come stay with Karmz and Gorn?"

This reaction to the sudden energy was almost like the reaction to the potion he'd had during third term.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:04 pm