Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

It's just a little bite

Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

It's just a little bite Empty It's just a little bite

Post by Certh Salamar Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:57 am

Certh walked soon into the Hospital Wing of the school, carrying Eva in his arms rather quickly. He didn't much like blood getting on his robes. He walked to the closest bed there was and laid her down on it, then seized up the wound on her stomach. It looked painful, but wasn't very deep - although there was a lot of blood. He decided to stay and make sure nothing was said about him.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

It's just a little bite Empty Re: It's just a little bite

Post by Eva Lee Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:05 am

Eva was slowly coming back around. She wanted to talk to Certh before she got healed up. She had to see if he wanted to hurt her. It would effect what she said when they asked.

She woke up and looked around. She winced a bit at the pain in her stomach and shoulder but looked over at Certh. "Did you mean for that snake of yours to attack me." She growled at him. Her nice manner was gone. She had watched her friend die and was angry and upset. She knew that despite everything he did, that was the worst. He no matter what he said took a life.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 am

Certh must have sat at Eva's bedside for what seemed like hours to him, before she had awakened. The first thought that popped into his head was something along the lines of 'Get the hell out of here', but was a little surprised at what came out of her mouth.

"What do you think? All I told him to do was to kill that half-breed, you antagonized him all on your own" He replied back, looking up now from the ground to meet her eyes.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:29 am

Eva sat up despite her injuries. She glared at him. She couldn't believe that he had ordered the snake to kill Morgan. She was staring daggers at him. How dare he.

"So You ordered your pet to kill my friend." She said her voice pure venom. "It's clear you have no remorse for what you did. Would you feel anything If that snake of yours had killed me too? Or would it have been fine." She snapped at him. "You disgust me. Get out of my face you filth." She said to him.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:36 am

He nodded to her, he could see the anger in her eyes. Certh broke her sensitive demeanor. He felt bad about it, but did not show it on his face - instead he showed his face that appeared lost of emotion. He stood up abruptly and looked straight into her eyes. "What makes you think I even want you dead?" He asked her, turning around. "fine. Don't breathe a word. If you do, well I'm sure you know what will happen."
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:54 am

Eva glared at him and called after him. She was by no means going to keep her mouth shut.

"Why would I protect you? I protect my friends. You are clearly the opposite. You took a life and did so without remorse. You think I would protect you?" She asked him. "I don't care what you do to me. There are things far worse than death. There are things I will die for, and one of those is my friends." She spat at him. "You lost you chance at that." She said still glaring at his back.

Eva had nothing but coldness in her voice. He had betrayed her trust, hurt her, and murdered her good friend. She had nothing good to say to him. As for as she cared he could go to hell.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:21 pm

He stopped abruptly, having only taken about 6 steps since he left the bed. He felt a little saddened - about the whole thing, and if she did speak there was a chance that he would get expelled, which he did not favor. His body revolved around to face her, his face dropped a tear - but it had still shown no emotion.

"well then, that is an honorable trait - even for a mudblood. But, just so you know - I only ordered the snake to go after your half-breed because you would not answer me. So, have that on your conscience."

Then he turned back around, and walked out of the hospital wing - a smirk, once again, playing on his lips.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Eva watched him leave. She knew he was wrong. She was not at fault. She hadn't heard him call her. If she had she wouldn't of ignored him. She sighed and laid down. She had a large amount of pain in her stomach. She wished the healer would get there. She didn't like the amount she was bleeding nor the pain she felt in her shoulder and stomach.

She thought about what he said. She wondered where the name mudblood had come from. Her blood wasn't dirty. He couldn't tell the difference between her blood and his had they both been bleeding. He was wrong and he would have the slaughter of an innocent creature on his mind.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:09 pm

"What in the name of Merlin has happened?" He asked the two students as he rushed to the girls side.

"A snake bite, no doubt its your snake Mr Salamar. What type of snake is it?" He asked the boy with a stern face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 12:57 pm