Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Someplace No One Sees You {Invite}

Celest Parker
    Celest Parker
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Someplace No One Sees You {Invite} Empty Someplace No One Sees You {Invite}

Post by Celest Parker Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:40 am

Celset walked in to the Room of Necessity and walked over to a small bench near the window and looked out. She wanted to be free of all the work. Yes she loved school and everything,but lately besides Quidditch she hadn't had much adventure in her life. Since she started her lessons.
    Niko Krukov
    Niko Krukov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Someplace No One Sees You {Invite} Empty Re: Someplace No One Sees You {Invite}

Post by Niko Krukov Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:15 am

Niko walked in to the RON, he was looking for a place to think and if someone was there talk to. He walked in and saw Celest, the second year Uchitel, sitting by the window. "Hello," Niko was speaking softly, because she seemed lost in thought.
    Celest Parker
    Celest Parker
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Celest Parker Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Celest was brought out of her thoughts by the voice of a boy which was vaguely familiar. "Oh hello" she said looking over her shoulder and smiling. "It's Niko right?" she asked she had seen him around school but they did not really talk or hang put in the same circles.
    Niko Krukov
    Niko Krukov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Niko Krukov Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Niko smiled and nodded. "Yes and your Celest right?" Niko was curious about this girl. She seemed like a nice person, but looks can be deceiving. "So how are you liking school so far?"

Niko walked over and sat on the ground near Celest. He didn't want to scare her by being so close or have her think he didn't like her by moving farther away.
    Celest Parker
    Celest Parker
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Celest Parker Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:33 pm

She smiled and said "Yes that's me." then looked out the window again. "School is OK. I mean it is a bit stressful, but i am good at it so I can't complain." she said all this while tracing the cracks in the window pane. "What brings you here?" she asked bringing her legs onto the small foot bench that appeared in front of her.
    Niko Krukov
    Niko Krukov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Niko Krukov Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:55 pm

"Oh, I was bored and wanted to go somewhere. What are you doing here? School is going to be stressful, Muggle or Magic, it doesn't matter," Niko smiled brotherly to Celest. She reminds me of me as a second year.
    Celest Parker
    Celest Parker
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Celest Parker Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:15 pm

She laughed a bit "Yes I know that." she said turning to look at him "But that is not what is bothering me." she said taking a breathe and looking away. "I haven't gotten to have any adventures since I got here. All I can do outside is Quidditch, and yes I love Quidditch but I want to do other things." she said getting up and began pacing like she always did when she felt she was rambling.
    Niko Krukov
    Niko Krukov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Niko Krukov Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:49 pm

"You can find adventure if you look close enough and have an imagination." Niko said and leaned back smiling. He watched Celest pace for a while before he spoke up again. "You know you can do basically anything here?"
    Celest Parker
    Celest Parker
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Celest Parker Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:40 am

She laughed at this "Well from the name I got that but I still have a hard time believing that." she said with a mischevious grin.

"You think if I needed some sort of adventure, it would give me one?" she asked looking around the roomwith a hightened sense of interest.
    Niko Krukov
    Niko Krukov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Niko Krukov Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:44 pm

"Its all up to the room." Niko grinned and looked around.
    Celest Parker
    Celest Parker
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Celest Parker Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:59 am

Celest thought long and hard about what she wanted. She pictured every aspect of it hoping and praying that the room would grant it. She opened her eyes was happy and excited to see a Quidditch pitch with two brooms to the left of her.

She smiled and glanced at Niko "Do you play Quidditch?" she asked and reached one of the brooms out to him.
    Niko Krukov
    Niko Krukov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Niko Krukov Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:31 am

Niko laughed and took the broom, "Of course I play." Mounting the broom Niko shot into the air laughing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:06 pm