Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

~Thoughts of love (Nik and Vio)~

~Thoughts of love (Nik and Vio)~ Empty ~Thoughts of love (Nik and Vio)~

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:44 pm

Violeta had never been so happy in her life she had found someone who loved her for who she was and not because they wanted something from her or just to cheat on their girlfriends to make them angry. Nik Was everything that she would of wished for in a man and he was not afraid to stand up against her father which was still strange for her because no one and that means no one would of stood up to him.

She knew that she loved him with her whole heart and hoped that he did as well but from what she saw him do for her she was fairly sure that he did and also that he would stick around but one never could be so sure another girl could come along who was more beautiful then her and steal his heart.
    Niko Krukov
    Niko Krukov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

~Thoughts of love (Nik and Vio)~ Empty Re: ~Thoughts of love (Nik and Vio)~

Post by Niko Krukov Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:22 am

Niko smiled and hugged Violeta to him. "Darling, you look deep in thought. What's going through your pretty head?" Niko asked.

He couldn't believe he has someone so beautiful and nice. He adored Violeta and didn't, no wouldn't leave her for the world.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:29 am

"Oh nothing much just wondering how I managed to snag a guy like you. You see I have never had anyone care about who I was as a person they usually just wanted something from me or my family." Violeta leaned into him as he hugged her this is what she wanted she wanted to be loved for who she was not because of the wealth of her family which she did not know where it came from though she might never see it again.
    Niko Krukov
    Niko Krukov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Niko Krukov Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:38 am

"Well Darling, I'm here to stay and I'm not going anywhere." Niko said and leaned down to kiss her on the cheek.

Niko loved Violeta and he was proud of it. He was going to keep her for as long as possible.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:53 am

'Wow did he actually say that?' Violeta thought to herself and smiled as she he kissed her. "And I don't plan on leaving you either handsome. Or for as long as you will want me." This was kind of too much for her she did not know what to do she loved him and knew that he loved her but she was still not ready to trust him fully.

Looking into his eyes she got lost. 'Why does he have to have such gorgeous eyes and be so kind and sweet.' She thought to herself she honestly did not think that she deserved someone like Niko but here she was face to face with the kindest and most caring man that she had ever met and he was her boyfriend!
    Niko Krukov
    Niko Krukov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Niko Krukov Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:06 am

Niko smiled and buried his face in Violeta's hair. He then mumbled something so softly that no one could hear him, not even Violeta.

He came to the conclusion that he would adore her and didn't want to leave her side. "So, what and where would you like to do and go, beautiful?" Niko asked. He kept an arm around her shoulder and kept her close to him.

It was odd. He normally wasn't this affectionate with people but this wonderful, beautiful girl, brought out his affectionate side.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:17 am

'Beautiful? Does he really think I am beautiful?' Another new concept for her no one had ever called her beautiful and she did not think of herself as beautiful either in fact her mother had instilled in her mind that she was fat and ugly but Nik didn't think so. She got lost in thought and stared off into the distance for a little while she did not know how to respond to him for he was bringing out things that she did not believe about herself.

"Honestly I don't no where I want to go or what I want to do." She whispered softly but hoped that he heard her for she was not sure if she could raise her voice at the moment because she was so full of different emotions that were running through her head that she was unable to explain.
    Niko Krukov
    Niko Krukov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Niko Krukov Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:40 am

"Why not just talk for a while? We can go by your house later and see if your father has calmed down and see where you are staying for the night," Niko said, "How does that sound?"

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:53 am

"That sounds perfect handsome. You know no one has ever called me beautiful even my own mother she just says I am ugly and fat." She smiled once again no one had ever made her smile as much as he did and she was not used to getting so much attention either usually she was asked to stay in the back and not talk unless talked to which was rarely ever though her father would talk to her lots but mainly told her about the men that he wanted to set her up with and who had paid to have an interaction with her.
    Niko Krukov
    Niko Krukov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Niko Krukov Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:56 pm

"Why would you mother say that? You are perfect the way you are and I love you for you not because of your looks or just your personality I love all of it. Are you sure you want to go back to your house?" Niko was worried about Violeta. Her home life didn't seem to great and he wanted her to be happy.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:58 am

"I am not sure any more if I want to go back. They just treat me like I don't belong any more and I was starting to believe them before I met you I thought that I had no purpose in life." She smiled and felt so differentwas she actually starting to believe in herself if so why at a time like this she wished it would of happened earlier so that she could of stood up to her parents.
    Niko Krukov
    Niko Krukov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Niko Krukov Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:40 am

"Alright, darling, we can do what you want. You have a purpose. Its to be your own person and be happy," Smiling Niko hugged Violeta to him and kissed her head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:26 pm