Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Picky's thoughts.

Ariana Picard
    Ariana Picard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Picky's thoughts. Empty Picky's thoughts.

Post by Ariana Picard Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Going home is like summer camp. You are away from all that you've gotten used to in the 8 months you've lived somewhere. My only solace when I am home is that Ophey lives next door. Though this past year we've grown apart. He's been distant all summer. Dialogues turned monologue. 10 minutes late had turned into no shows. I have decided to make it my duty to find out what is weighing on my closest friend's mind. First thing is to find him on the train, next will be asking him outright, if he's alone what is going on with him.... Hopefully he tells me. Doubt that I won't have to pry it from him.
    Ariana Picard
    Ariana Picard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Picky's thoughts. Empty Re: Picky's thoughts.

Post by Ariana Picard Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:03 am

So my first day was full of tardiness. It sucked but not my fault. I would have been on time if people would stop making me a child. ~She frowns and sighs softly.~ Partly my own fault I didn't have mother fill out the papaer work this year, Only sign it, I apparently wasn't smart enough to fill out paperwork.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:34 am