Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

One Word : Misery. [iJustNeedSomeoneToTalkTo]

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

One Word : Misery. [iJustNeedSomeoneToTalkTo] Empty One Word : Misery. [iJustNeedSomeoneToTalkTo]

Post by Sel Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:57 am

Iris ran the fastest way she could. She made it into the castle after she slipped away from the common room dormitories. Yep. Drinking again. And she wouldn't dare go back to that nightmare of hers that woke her up with an aching head then making her roll over to grab the bottle of newly-bought firewhiskey. That vision. That stupid. Hell of a dream. Eventually, everyone can expect for her to go insane. But beneath her unruly mind, she needed someone. Even her mentor that should be probably busy with her own life now. Or at least a being that can ease her pain. Even to the slightest bit of mocking her. To keep her brains distracted other than hating herself for the rest of her life.

The girl bolted through the huge door of the floor's bathroom, making silent sounds as she walked swiftly in her slumber outfit. She looked around, finding a hiding place and raced through an empty cubicle, her hand covering her mouth and the other laying on top of her tummy. Hoping that she would delay it. But that will never happen.

Iris knelt over the toilet and buried her face inside. She puked violently, causing disturbing sounds throughout the whole quiet bathroom and cursed herself, not knowing that she was starting to wail.
    Moaning Myrtle
    Moaning Myrtle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

One Word : Misery. [iJustNeedSomeoneToTalkTo] Empty Re: One Word : Misery. [iJustNeedSomeoneToTalkTo]

Post by Moaning Myrtle Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Myrtle was floating around in the moonlight, then suddenly she saw a girl rush into the bathroom and begin vomiting and wailing, Myrtle glared at the stall where the girl was in, she then then drifted through the stall and floated in front of the girl

" What do you think your doing, this MY bathroom" Myrtle's voice started to become shakey like she was about to burst out crying again " I don't come into your bathroom and start vomiting everywhere"

Myrtle then focused her eyes on the girl, trying not be become upset
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

One Word : Misery. [iJustNeedSomeoneToTalkTo] Empty Re: One Word : Misery. [iJustNeedSomeoneToTalkTo]

Post by Sel Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:32 am

"Oh come on! Where else am I going to puke? At the corridors? And going here would be less exhausting if you're from the dungeons. F.Y.I. I don't own a bathroom." Iris said in between vomits and cries.

She sighed once she's finished and crashed with her back on the stall, hiccuping as she forced her tears to shut. The Slytherin lifted on hand lazily and flushed the toilet. Wiping her face with the rim of her robe, she muttered in a monotone, "I hate life. I wish I were dead."
    Moaning Myrtle
    Moaning Myrtle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Moaning Myrtle Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:36 pm

Myrtle heard the girl mutter she wish she was dead. Myrtle could see abit of herself in this young Slytherin girl, she then floated a little closer towards the girl and let out a small sigh

"Nothing much really changes when your dead. When I was alive I was teased by everybody, and now that im dead im still teased by people, in fact the other day I heard a girl call me moaning Myrtle" Myrtle tried hard to hold back from getting upset again, as for she had already flooded the bathroom three times today
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:12 pm

"Well. At least you can disappear and just ignore them. Life sucks. Especially now. I'd just hang around in one corner and keep hidden. People are crap. Like me and everyone else making the world much worse." Iris silently complained as she stared at the black air in front of her. What a waste. If only she can murder herself with magic. Or just the muggle way she can. But what would it feel like if she's one heck of a coward?

"I think you're not moaning. Whatever. They're just insensitive beings who wouldn't care less of boasting how their life is super awesome. Compared to me, I'm exactly the one bullying myself. I am angry at myself. Weird." She continued with a soft and monotonous laugh.
    Moaning Myrtle
    Moaning Myrtle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Moaning Myrtle Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:10 pm

Myrtle became confused as the Slytherin girl said that she hatred herself and in a way was bullying herself, " You hate yourself!" Myrtle exclaimed " But everybody likes you, your pretty"

Myrtle then gave a little giggle, " And trust me, I overheard one of the Prefect girls talking about you in here last week saying they wish she they had your flowing hair" Myrtle then decided that perhaps the girl would like to be left alone so floated through the stalls and began just drifting around the sinks
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:47 am

"Ha! Oh really? I haven't taken care of myself lately, and they think of that. That's just the outside. They know nothing about me in the inside." Iris exclaimed with a sarcastic laugh as she thought about herself. She never thought of that her way. She never intended to tell even to her own that she was pretty. And now a ghost is telling her this as if it's true. Nothing but a lie as she concluded it privately. Not to mention she's still a little flattered.

"Huh. Pretty. Then why no love interest is coming to me? And even that won't come true. See. Life is soooo unfair. Just mere injustice. Guys sometimes suck." The Slytherin muttered with a shrug then suddenly thought of an idea to return the favor of cheering Myrtle up,

"Hey! Why wouldn't you take revenge on the people that made you suffer? And even the kids now. Make them realize you ain't what they think of you. Then let them be scared and gain some respect. What do ya think?" and grinned childishly.
    Moaning Myrtle
    Moaning Myrtle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Moaning Myrtle Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:17 pm

Myrtle tilted her head at the girl's suggestion to get revenge, Myrtle then floated back towards her and giggled, " Well just after I died I took revenge on one particular girl" Myrtle then circled around the girl

" Why is it that your vengeful" Myrtle said as she circled around the girl before returning to where she started, Myrtle felt her anger build up again, that this girl was so depressed about her life for no reason " Anyway why should YOU hate your life, you have friends people who like you, trying being me... NO ONE, NO LOVE, NOTHING!!!" Myrtle yelled at the girl

She then flew into her favourite stall and begain wailing, as she did so all the water in the toilets began rising and began overflowing, splashing out onto the ground
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:23 am

"Urgh. Let's just talk about something else that can't make us both depressed. That's life. No way of escaping it. People like me don't deserve these things. And others wanted them so badly that they wouldn't realize how lucky they are. Probably blinded. Me." Iris confessed with a sorrow tone, ignoring the waters gushing out of no where for making Myrtle furious again. She needs to get used to the ghost every now and then.

"Tell me. The story. So we can all feel better. Deal? And trust me, I've tried crying. It never works. Talking would be best." The girl mentioned casually and peeped from behind the door of the stall she was in.
    Moaning Myrtle
    Moaning Myrtle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Moaning Myrtle Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Myrtle heard the girl talking to her she couldn't hear at first because of her crying, then she stopped as the girl peered into the stall suggesting Myrtle should tell her revenge story. Myrtle then floated towards her, her eyes filled with fury

"NO, GET OUT!!!!" Myrtle screamed at the girl, then suddenly the all the toilets had an eruption of water gushing out of them, they seemed more like high pressure water foundatins then toilets, the water was about 10 inches deep and it surged through the stalls then splashing out into the sink area

Myrtle saw all the water gushing from the toilets and quickly begining to flood the entire bathroom, she needed to calm down before she flooded the entire second floor corridor, Myrtle then floated out and fixed her glare on the girl noticing she hadn't left

"Look what you've made me do, THIS IS YOUR FAULT" Myrtle yelled at the girl before flying around wailing at a high pitch voice like a mandrake
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:11 am

Iris did not move or even flinched once the bathroom erupted. She threw her arms up in frustration, eyes narrowing idly, and dived into the pool of water. She held her breath under it, closed her eyes calmly, and waited for any chance or any sign that she's already dead. Sure she is officially mental now, and no one can stop her. Not even Myrtle. She hated life. Herself. And everything. Perhaps this time it will somewhat end all her problems. Her flooded world of issues that no one will ever understand.

Iris, though floating and conscious about her ridiculous mishap, had let her mind wander off. From her perfect past life. To loss of friends. Of what her parents will have to think about this and her current loyal friends. Of what she will see after this. Will she ever forgive herself? Don't think so. Can she be saved? Sadly but hopefully, no. What's it like to be dead? Or if that's her fate after all. What's the purpose of life and millions turn away from it? Like her?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:49 am

Asric had scheduled Professors to patrol areas of the school at night to make sure all students were in their dorms, since the Crow was still at large. Miles was stationed to patrol the 3rd and 2nd floor, he had just finished strolling round the 3rd floor when he walked down to the 2nd floor

As he walked along the corridor Miles saw a steady stream of water flowing out of the girls bathroom, he rolled his eyes figuring Peeves must have upset Myrtle again No wonder no one goes in there, who wants to get all wet just to go to the toilet Miles thought to himself, he then heard Myrtle shouting something as though, she was yelling at someone, this seemed weird, normally Peeves didn't stick around after he annoyed people

Miles then walked into the bathroom, water was lapping at his ankles, he treaded through it towards the stalls. Miles then jumped back in shock, he saw Iris holding herself underwater, Miles rushed over towards her and ripped her out of the water by her arm

" Iris what do you think your doing?!" Miles asked his voice half concerned and half angry

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:02 am

Iris choked the water out of her mouth, her eyes still closed from the crazy incident. She tried to open them to see what was already going on. Once she heard the familiar voice of the professor she knew. She stumbled from the grab and lay with exhaustion on the wet floor. She continued to cough out of what she consumed almost like a gallon of water. She punched the marble with her bare hand and shouted furiously,

"Just leave me alone! Life is tragic. Life is unfair. It sucks! It really is! You just don't get it but I'm making sense!" and cried her heart out.

Iris turned her head downwards, feeling humiliated and at the same time angry at herself for doing such thing. And of course for life on how it turned out to be. She screamed in agony, in pain, in anguish, and didn't dare open her eyes to see. It makes it even worse.
    Moaning Myrtle
    Moaning Myrtle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Moaning Myrtle Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:48 pm

Myrtle then paused her wailing for a moment as she heard another voice in the bathroom, its sounded like an older voice, she then glided into the stalls where the the voices were coming from and saw a Professor helping the Slytherin girl out of the water, Myrtle was still annoyed at how ungrateful this girl was

She floated up near the Professor " She tried to kill herself, she thinks her life would worse than mine" Myrtle then looked over at the girl then back at the Professor " At least she has friends, no one likes me. You think I don't know what they call me behind my back... Ugly Myrtle... Moppey Myrtle....Miserable Mad Moaning Myrtle, aaahhh"

Myrtle then flew into her favorite stall, hovering in the corner while tears poured down her face, because of this the bathroom continued to flood, the whole corridor was now completely drenched in 9 inches of water

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:11 am