Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Entrance Hall (Open to Everyone)

Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Entrance Hall (Open to Everyone) Empty Entrance Hall (Open to Everyone)

Post by Pandora Reikhman Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:41 pm

Pandora rested her back against the cold wall. She looked up at the night sky in awe. She could name every star in the sky. She unzipped her leather jacket and got her cigs and lighter out.

"What would mother and father say if they saw you smoking Pandora!" She mutterd to herself as she lit her one of her cig's. She lifted it to her mouth and breathed in a deep breath. She started to relax.

"I'm gonna marry the night. I won't give up on my life. i'm a worrier Queen, live passionatly tonight." Pandora started singing. As she draged on ger cigurette again.

"What would mother and father say if they heard you sining muggles songs again Pandora!" She said as she looked at the sky again.

"Merlin, I hate my Parents so much. I hope mother has another girl so I can shove it in their pure blood faces that their new born child wasn't a boy." Pandora laught at what she said loudly. She draged another breath of her cig.

Entrance Hall (Open to Everyone) Kylie-11
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Entrance Hall (Open to Everyone) Empty Re: Entrance Hall (Open to Everyone)

Post by danie Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:22 am

She was angry. Livid even. She had recently received an owl from her so-called mother about attending a future balls for the holidays.

This is just a lame attempt in their part to make sure I become like them, she angrily thought as she stalked down to the Entrance Hall. She need air and her dormitory and common room was suffocating her to near death.

As she got closer, she saw another girl who's mouth was exhaling smoke. She was curious and she approached her with curiosity. Her logical side told her to stay away due to the fact that she realized she was smoking.

Her face become stoic when she realized she was a pure blood. Being one herself, she could recognized one from miles away. Of course, that thought was confirmed when she heard her complain about her parents' new born child.

She approached her slightly, wondering if she was one of those pure-blood believers or if she was one of her. A pure-blood traitor.

Being a Telsa, Anya was close to being blasted off the family tree because she didn't believe muggles were dirt under her shoes. She actually liked them and wanted to learn more about their culture and activities. Even if most of her friends were half-bloods, she hadn't had the time to learn much about muggles with them.

If her parents were to find out about her friends, she would probably cause her parents to place the deadly curse on her since the Cruciatus Curse had no effect on her now...

She shivered at the thought.

"Hello," she greeted the girl. It held no warmth like her greetings usually did but it held no coldness either. It was just monotone.
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:17 pm

Pandora Looked down form the night sky to see that a girl who looked like the same age come up to her. She said Hello.

"Hello!" Pandora greated as she ended her fag and droped it. She squeshed it with her foot. She offered her hand to the girl like all Pure Bloods did.

"I'm Pandora Reikhman, Third year in Slushatel House. It's nice to meet you!" Pandora said as she smirked with her offered hand.

Entrance Hall (Open to Everyone) Kylie-12
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:38 pm

The voices in the back of her head told her to go back, that this wasn't good news. She looked at the extended hand of the girl carefully before deciding that it wouldn't hurt her to do a handshake. She carefully reached out and shook the girls hand.

"Hello," her voice was as monotone as before and she mentally winced in using her full name and her last. She just hoped the girl wouldn't start comparing her to her older, more loved for his beliefs of blood supremacy, brother. "I'm Anastasia Telsa, third year Hrabrost. I assume we'll be seeing each other in classes then? Which ones are you taking?"
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:09 pm

Pandora got a wiff of the girls thoughts. She smiled sadly at the girl.

"Don't worry about me comparing you to your older Brother. You will see that I am more like in many ways Anastasia. Sorry for the mind intrusion, You see I am a fully skilled Occulemce and Legilimence. You see My god mother Is Professor Thorpe and she a master in both and she taught me." Pandora said with a soft smile on her face.

"Any way, I am taking nearly every class. What about you?" Pandora asked.

Entrance Hall (Open to Everyone) Kylie-13
    Cicely Coal
    Cicely Coal
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cicely Coal Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:09 pm

Cicely was part veela but she had some issue with her father beside breaking her leg one year. What could one say she seemed to be hiding few things from the world as she limping across the floor to the hall she came here mainly to think and sortie out her thoughts yes and what not she would deal with her father she did not want to go home no she was tired of running and hiding from her father if she went home alot of bad things will happened and she had book in her hand it was fairy tale about Alice in wonderland how far did Alice fall within the hole when she was within the hole and what happened to Alice when she got out of the hole did she live happy ever after or did she visit the wonderland. She was well quiet and she seemed to studying up for her class.

She hope she had enough hiding place for when she was going home and sometime will she survived summer that was question to come back that was question or will she end up back at the hospital again with what her mother told doctor that she fail off broom bigger lied there she did not even liked to fly much that what her stomach did not want her up in a air that was big no and no for her. She start to write some strange poem. "The world is quiet. Whisper quietly they say about stuff. I look for you help but still it is up to me. Alone I shall strong with tar but summer comes and tar engulf me. That was what she was writing a strange poem. Then she look up at the man and was quiet listening to what they say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:21 pm