Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Shadow Bender.

Shadow Bender. - Page 3 Empty Re: Shadow Bender.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Briony pouted and folded her arms about her chest in a childlike manner, if she was standing she probably would have stamped her foot too. Smiling lightly Briony kissed Richard softly on the lips shaking her head softly, there would be no chasing after Briony, only looking after Annie.

"I'm a big girl Rich, you don't have to chase after me."

Pulling tongues at him Briony tickled him on the ribs with an evil glint in her eye, when she had finished she showed the muscles in her arm.

"See? If I can take on you, I can take on anyone!"

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Richard grinned and gave her a wink,

"I know you're a big girl..." he smirked, "That's why I chase you. The view's good."

He laughed a little before pinning Briony back to the bed with one arm,

"Oh you poor little Princess..." he tutted at her with a grin, "The Traveller must know how to defend himself. You'll have to try hard to beat me."

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Briony's eye widened and her mouth twitched into a smirk, she couldn't resist a challenge. Giving Richard her best pout Briony softly kissed his lips, slowly making the kiss more passionate her hands gently entwining in his hair bringing his head closer to her, tilting her head to one side during the kiss Briony bit down on his lip hard, sucking on it roughly.

"You could just ask me, you could see this view any time."

Growling lightly when she was pinned to the bed Briony looked up with pleading eyes.

"The Traveller wont be able to resist the Princess once she gets him going."

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Richard grinned a little and bit down on her neck lightly, sucking at it to make another love bite,

"But the beauty of having a princess pinned..." he growled a little and kissed her thoroughly, pinning her hands above her head in the confusion, "Is that the Traveller gets himself worked up."

He smiled and kissed her lightly before rolling off of her, pulling her into a one armed hug,

"But this princess need not fear this traveller... he's honorable. And will only advance when she asks." he winked at her and tugged at his collar, "Like a good little boy."

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Briony blushes when Richard gives her a new love bite and she growls when he kisses her passionately, and, instead of acting the wide eyed girl Briony was actually shocked when Richard pinned her arms above her head. Smirking lightly she whispered;

"And here I thought this wouldn't be about dominance."

Quoting Richard from an earlier date Briony snuggled into him as he released her from his grip, laying her head on his chest she looked up into his eyes and smiled happily.

"The Traveller always has the Princesses permission to advance upon her, sometimes, the Princess likes surprises." Briony hinted with a wink

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Richard chuckled,

"Surprises eh?" he winked at her, "Well that rules today out. Not much of a surprise to be honest."

He fought to stay still for a moment before losing the battle and kissing her deeply. He pulled back with a frown,

"Damn it Briony..." he smirked and kissed down her neck again, "Why is it that my self-control goes out of the window when I'm with you?"

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Briony smiled into the kiss that Richard gave her it was unexpected but is was something that Briony liked about him, he would give her kisses for no apparent reason and it made her happy. Craning her neck up so that Richard could kiss it better Briony smiled at the question he asked.

"Because I'm just too darn irresistible."

Winking jokily Briony pulled herself closer to Richard and held his hand up to her lips, kissing each finger tip softly before tilting her head slightly and capturing his lips in a kiss once more.

"Blatantly."

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:52 pm

"Blatantly." he agreed with a smirked as he moved himself over her, his body only an inch or so above hers. He breathed lightly against her neck and kissed the love bite he'd made earlier. He slowly ran his hands down her front, taking in the soft feeling on her body beneath her clothes. Slowly he reached down and kissed her before he reached up, pulled his vest off and threw it across the room. Now free, he slowly slithered down her body, kissing along the length of her corset. Reaching the hole where she's been impaled earlier, he kissed her exposed skin before moving back up and kissing her thoroughly again. He let a hand go to her hair, playing with it idly,

"I guess I don't mind losing control around you."

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Her body tingled a little as Richard began to kiss the love bite he had made just minutes before, Briony blushed a light pink when he took off his vest throwing it across the room, softly Briony's eyes wandered over his light muscles her hands shifting slowly up and down his chest as she took all of him in.

"I don't mind it either, it makes for a very happy Briony."

Smirking lightly into the kiss Briony pulled Richard closer to her, one hand on his shoulder keeping him there and another hand on his leg keeping the lower half of him pinned to her. Briony's lips gently kissed down Richard's neck biting it viciously as she got to the crook of it.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Richard grinned a little and began kissing up and down her neck again,

"Well if it makes you happy Briony..." he made another love bite on the opposite side of her neck to the first one, "Then I'll make sure to do it."

He chuckled and pulled at the strings holding her corset closed before pausing and kissing her again,

"I love you Briony. You know that right?"

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Briony smirked a little and watched as Richard tugged on the strings of her corset, kissing him softly she placed a warning finger on his nose, she too kissing down his neck, pushing him onto his back to continue her trail up to his waist line of the trousers he was wearing.

"Ah ah, not in the middle of a dodgy shack, you never know who could come in!"

Briony giggled, pulling Richard close to her, leaning over him her hair flopped into his face and she quickly moved it away so that it wouldn't tickle him too much. Her cool hands lay still on Richard's chest a mischievous look in her eye.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Richard groaned a little and stuck his tongue out at her,

"You're such a tease." he complained jokingly before nodding and kissing her again, "You're right of course Briony."

He grinned and tugged at her bottom lip with his teeth,

"That's what your office is for right?"

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:14 am

Thinking for a moment Briony nodded her head, a smirk on her face as she did so, she envisioned today going a little differently in her mind but hey this wasn't an unwelcome edition to a wholly unusual day.

"I am, but you love it, don't pretend that you don't."

Briony joked with a wink, bending her body down so that she could plant soft kisses along Richard's jaw bone nibbling softly at his neck when she reached it. Slowly Briony kissed up to Richard's ear whispering into it;

"That is indeed what my office is for, would you care to go there now?"

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Richard couldn't help the soft, needy, growl which escaped his lips or the way that he kissed Briony hard, before pulling away with panting breath and slightly narrowed eyes,

"You bet your shapely ass I want to." he told her throatily as he began to kiss up and down her neck while forcefully running his hands along her back possessively, "Best make it quick. Otherwise the shack will have to do."

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:15 pm

Briony blushed lightly and she took Richard's hand in her own, tugging him up from the bed she wandered over to the fire place and took out her emergency floo powder. With a grin Briony pulled Richard into the fire place threw the powder down and clearly said;

"Briony Blake's office."

As soon as she had said it they were off with a lurch, they could see through all the wizarding fire places in between the shack and her office until they came out into it.

(OOC: You can begin the thread in my office Razz)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:09 pm