Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Spilled Secrets (Tre and Pieter)

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Spilled Secrets (Tre and Pieter) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spilled Secrets (Tre and Pieter)

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Tre shrugged. "I don't think you're hiding anything... life threatening." He said, taking a sip of his water.

"I can't be killed." He said simply. "I've still got a bunch of lives left."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Spilled Secrets (Tre and Pieter) - Page 2 Empty Re: Spilled Secrets (Tre and Pieter)

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:59 am

Pieter shrugged with a sigh. "I sort of, kind of, dated Alex, okay?" he looked out the window, "No big deal, really,"

He rolled his eyes. Angels. He never understood them.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:33 am

Tre raised an eyebrow. "I totally understand. Childhood friends, Hallmark card, Lifetime Movie..." he rolled his eyes. "It was doomed to fail, sorry bud."

Reaching out an arm he wrapped it around the waitress's waist again. "I need a small favor, honey." He purred. "I need you to give me your number." He smiled a winning smile. "Pretty Pretty please?"

The girl blushed and nodded, taking a napkin and writing hurridly on it with wide elegant script. Ty smiled at her and pulled her close, kissing her on the cheek. "Thanks, love."

She blushed and went back to the kitchen, blushing furiously.

Tre watched her go, then scowled darkly, his displeasure evident. "She was eavesdropping. I think I missed her in my Mufflato." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Can you take care of this one? I'd owe you one."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:23 am

Pieter snarled at him, his eyes flashing with hurt. "Shut the hell up! It wasn't doomed! I still love that kid!" He kepted mumbling as Tre flirted with the waitress, annoyed by his comment. He was already hurting over the break up and now Tre had made it worse.

Stupid Angels.

"I don't kill people, if that's what you're asking," he replied softly, "Papa forbaid it. I can't get my hands dirty at this age; he can't keep murders out of jail for long,"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:30 am

Tre leveled his eyes at Piete. "Bunny, relax. Whether doomed or not, it still failed." he touched the cross hidden beneath his shirt. "Love is but a fickle emotion." He said.

"I didn't mean you personally. Just get someone to take care of it. I'm not allowed to kill either."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:42 am

"Love is retarded. All I want is for one guy to like me back and, what do I get? Girls ask me out." Pieter hissed, standing up. He gestured to the door then pushed his glasses up to hide his hurt.

"I'm going to arrange something. Be right back," he said, strolling outside. A few minutes later, he came back in, smiling.

"Let's get out of her," he hinted. "Now."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:52 am

Tre watched him go, a small smile on his lips. "You'll find someone!" he called after him.

He winked at another girl in the resteraunt, and by the time Piete came back, he was snogging her rather throughly in their booth.

He glanced up at him. "Right now?" He whined. He gave the girl a soft kiss and mumbled apology on her lips before he walked out after Piete. "You are such a cockblock, you know that?" he said teasingly as he stepped out onto the street.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:23 pm

Pieter rolled his eyes, completely serious. He rushed after Tre, a smile forming on his face as soon as they stepped outside.

"Police bust is scheduled to arrive in a minute," he explained, "And I pulled a few strings to make sure little waitress girl gets evidence planted on her,"

He shrugged as if this wasn't a great feat. "I guess we should head home now, then, Angel boy,"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:55 pm

Tre grinned. "That was almost fast, Piete." He grinned, starting to walk along the street.

"I suppose we should, Bunny." he said. "So. I want to party. Party HARD. Where should I go?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:56 pm

Pieter gave a shrug, walking off into the street. "Almost!" he agreed, jamming his hands in his pockets.

"If you want a party, we're not going home," he grinned, "We're going find a freaking party,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:06 pm