Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Substitute what? || OPEN

Substitute what? || OPEN Empty Substitute what? || OPEN

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:03 am

Dmitry was new. Well, new at the fact of being somewhat of a teacher. He was honestly sort of excited about that because for once, he was settling down on something. Who knows? Maybe he'd like the job so much he might even ask to be a real teacher. Dragon taming had been fun for quite awhile and working in the Ministry was much too dull for him since interaction was a small amount.

He sat on one of the couches and laid his head back to rest for a few minutes.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Substitute what? || OPEN Empty Re: Substitute what? || OPEN

Post by Rozzers Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Alexa walked down the corridor to get to the staff room. She opened the staff room door to see the new Substitute resting with his head back on one of the couches.

She closed the staff room door and went to o get her cup of coffee. She smiled slightly as the drink warmed her. She turned around and smiled at the new Substitute. She went over to him and offered her hand.

"Hello, I'm Alexa Thorpe and I am the Transfiguration Professor. Your Dmitry Nikolaev, the new Substitute If I am correct? Alexa Asked with her big green eyes full of question.

"And before I forget, Welcome to Durmstrang!" Alexa said as She smiled at him warmly.

Substitute what? || OPEN I_am_p34

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:57 pm