Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Magic Dance (Ciba)

Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Magic Dance (Ciba) Empty Magic Dance (Ciba)

Post by Ci Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:46 am

Ciar stormed along the corridor in a rage, her robe billowing behind her. She headed for the common room in the East Tower, not trusting herself to be out in the open if she exploded in an emotional tidal wave. Her blood was boiling with repressed emotions and she really felt like torturing something at the current moment.

She had almost gotten to the end of the hallway when she let out a barbaric cry full of pent up emotion and threw a dagger at the wall where it got stuck between two stones. Feeling her legs give out from under her, Ciar crashed to the ground and lay there heaving heavily. What was wrong with her? Pounding her fist on the floor Ciar refused to cry. Curling up on her self she felt helpless and exposed. She felt like a trapped animal and would probably lash out at whoever found her.
    Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Magic Dance (Ciba) Empty Re: Magic Dance (Ciba)

Post by Xavia Wolf Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:30 am

Her footsteps sounded loud in the otherwise empty hallway as she hurried away from the classroom. Ciar had already disappeared from her sight, and she started running as she tried to figure out what the heck had happened back in the classroom. One moment Ciar was fine, flirting with her like there was nothing wrong. She really wanted to know who it was that told the other girl that she wasn’t worth it. Whoever it was, they were completely selfish and utter idiots. She fought the sudden anger that surged through her as she muttered, “hnn-tp.”

A cry echoed down the hallway and Sheba ran faster, catching sight of Ciar just as the other girl collapsed. She tossed her bag away from her, letting it slam up against the wall, her books and notes tumbling out onto the floor. Ignoring the mess, she fell to her knees by Ciar and carefully pulled the girl into her arms, hoping to calm her down, but not entirely sure what she should do. She wrapped her arms firmly around Ciar’s shoulders and pulled her into a hug as she whispered softly, “Breathe, little one, breathe.”
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Ciar's eyes snapped open turning yellow for the briefest moment as she registered the feeling of something constricting her. She was trapped and needed to get out. With a cry of fear and anger she lashed out at whatever was around her. Kicking, scratching, and biting; anything to get away.

Slipping from the restricting embrace Ciar's mind didn't register anything around her, not the soft spoken words or the tenderness of the arms. All she knew was her mind believed her to be in danger. Scuttling on hands and knees to the wall the teen crouched in an animalistic stance muttering under her breath. "Mac Tire Troid Deo, Mac Tire Troid Deo."
    Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavia Wolf Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Sheba hissed in pain as she was scratched and bit. Instinct kicked in and she automatically let go, releasing Ciar. Blood dripped slowly down her arm, but she ignored it. Her entire attention was focused on the feral girl in front of her. If she so much as looked away for but a second, it could cost her. She didn’t want to hurt Ciar, and she seriously doubted that the girl would want to hurt her either, but was so far gone into her pain that at the moment Sheba doubted she would recognize friend from foe. As it were, she had no idea what the other was saying. Her Latin was a bit rusty and for all she knew, Ciar could be telling her to go die.

She stood up slowly, cautiously, so as to not frighten the other. She kept her hands loose, open, for two different reasons. The first reason was that if Ciar tried to attack her, it’d be easier for her to stop her if she didn’t have anything in her hands. The second reason being so Ciar would know that she wasn’t trying to hurt her. If the other girl noticed anything in her hands, even her wand, it could lead to very bad results. Sheba stood as calmly as she could as she said gently, “Ciar. It’s me, Ciar. It’s Sheba. Please calm down? I’m not going to hurt you. No one’s going to hurt you.”
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:31 pm

"They all hurt me," Ciar croaked, her voice breaking with emotion. "No matter what I do, to them I am broken and worthless. Only Zephan cares." Her head hung so her hair concealed the tears that streaked down her face. "My little wolf cub, on day I'll make them pay for all the pain they've put us through. I'll be strong enough some day, little brother."

Her pain overcoming the rage that boiled her blood it was like Ciar had been dunked in an icebath. She lost control of her limbs and as her legs gave way for the second time the Irish teen curled up in a ball with one hand stretched out in front of her, as if waiting for someone to come pull her out of her dark hole.
    Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavia Wolf Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:10 am

It broke her heart when Ciar collapsed onto the floor and she took a few hesitant steps forward. Once she was within reach, she slowly bent down and reached out for the other’s hand. She kept her movements slow; just in case Ciar decided she wanted to attack. She grasped her hand gently, but firmly as she said softly, “I care for you. I care for you a lot and I want to be by your side when you become stronger, but you need to come back to me. Please, antyw, I beg you.”

The anger that was coursing through her choked her off and she swallowed harshly. She wasn’t angry at Ciar, but at the fools who dared hurt her mry. Ciar was beautiful, spirited, and passionate. It hurt her to see someone so strong looking so horribly broken. It shouldn’t have been like this. Someone as wonderful as Ciar should be wild and free, not broken and in chains. She growled softly under her breath as she unknowingly tightened her grip on Ciar’s hand. She of course had heard about the girl’s brother, Zephan, but she didn’t know very much about him. Mostly that he was the son of the famous Whelan’s. She stared helplessly at the other girl as she murmured, “I’ll swear upon my magic that I’ll never hurt you if I have to. Just please, come back to me, Ciar.”
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:26 pm

Lifting her head slightly Ciar tried to focus on who had taken hold of her hand. Her senses seemed to be dulled from her emotional drainage and even though in the back of her mind she knew it was dangerous to be so out of it the teen couldn't bring herself to care. All she could hear was a soft, caring female voice promising to never hurt her and begging her to come back.

Blinking her blurred eyes she slurred, "Sheba," sounding like she had just woken up from a deep sleep. It was no use she was just too lethargic to focus. Laying her head back against the hard stone Ciar struggled to stay awake. "Stay with me," she breathed reaching out her other hand slowly to hold onto her and Sheba's joined hands. Her eyelids fluttering closed, Ciar's breathing evened out as she passed out into the arms of sleep.
    Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavia Wolf Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:39 pm

The grip on her hands went slack and Sheba sank down next to the unconscious Ciar. Untangling her hand, she softly maneuvered herself so that she was sitting down next to the other girl’s head. She gently pulled Ciar into her arms, angling her so that way her head was resting on Sheba’s shoulder. Her one arm was wrapped around the girl’s waist while she gently stroked Ciar’s hair. The plea the other made echoed in her ears as she simply held her, waiting for the other to wake.

“Stay with me…”

As if Sheba was going to go anywhere else. She had only known the other for a few days, but already she felt connected to her. Seeing the strong, sassy Whelan girl so broken and alone pulled at something inside of her and all she wanted to do was hold the other in her arms and protect her from everything. She knew it was impossible, Ciar wasn’t the type to let anyone else fight for her, but it didn’t stop the feeling. She sat there, Ciar in her arms, just studying the other. Now that she wasn’t awake, Ciar’s face looked innocent and sweet. The complete opposite of who she truly was, and Sheba found herself enjoying the fact that she was able to see such a strong girl in such a vulnerable state. It was nice knowing that Ciar trusted her enough to take care of her when she was unconscious.

The sunlight peeked out from behind a cloud and filtered in through one of the nearest windows, falling onto Ciar’s face. It highlighted the girl’s black hair, giving it a reddish tint. The light made her skin almost glow, making it appear to be more tan than pale. Unknowingly, Sheba’s hand slipped down out of the girl’s hair and softly stroked her cheek, admiring the gentle softness she felt. She continued to stroke Ciar’s cheek with the back of her knuckles, just taking in the striking beauty that was Ciar Whelan.

A soft hiss to her right caught her attention and Sheba looked over. A slight smile curved her lips upward as she caught sight of the almost pure black King Cobra. The only other color on the snake was two small circles on its hood. The poisonous snake slithered closer, flicking its tongue out occasionally. Sheba continued to stroke Ciar’s cheek even as she watched the snake slide up to her. It moved up her legs and over Ciar’s body until it was able to wrap around Sheba’s neck. Only then did she move her hand and gently reach up to pet the Cobra’s head with two fingers. The snake gave a hiss of pleasure as she murmured softly, “This is Ciar, Khemet. She’s under our protection from now on, okay?”

The Cobra moved away from her fingers and extended its head to look at Ciar for a moment. It flicked its tongue out once, softly licking the girl’s nose before circling back up and wrapping itself fully around Sheba’s neck, resting its head on her shoulder as it periodically flicked its tongue out. Sheba returned her hand to Ciar’s hair, stroking it softly as she waited for Ciar to wake back up. She softly pressed a kiss to his head as she whispered, “Good boy.”
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:29 am

-Half an hour later-

The clicking of claws on the stone floor echoed down the corridor as a large wolf made his way through the school looking for his mistess. They had been away from each other for over two hours and usually they weren't apart for more than an hour, usually when he was hunting. Phelan could sense that his bonded needed him now and he had tracked her to this walk area. He could smell his bonded as well as another two legs and something scaly. He wrinkled his nose in disdain. A smelly, nasty, scaly no legs with hurtful, yucky tooth juice.

Approaching the two legs holding his mistress he let out a low growl. The scaly no legs was around the other two legs' neck and Phelan lifted his lip over his canine in a warning.

Sensing her bonded Ciar stirred slightly a growl forming in her throat, even though it was parched from lack of water. "Seasta ar, Phelan," she managed to grind out. Licking her lips she felt soothed my the hand in her hair. "Feels good," Ciar croaked, wishing she had some water. Her eyes were still closed and rather heavy so she relied on her other senses to guide her for now.
    Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavia Wolf Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:24 am

The sound of claws striking the floor caught Sheba’s attention and she paused for a moment. A beautiful grey wolf padded slowly down the hallway towards them and she recognized it as the same wolf that was with Ciar the first time they had talked. Now that she was able to get a closer look at him, she noticed the streaks of black and blonde flowing through the grey fur. He was a beautiful wolf, and totally fitting for the girl in her arms. Khemet rose up and flicked his tongue out several times, tasting the air. Sheba’s eyes widened when his hood flared suddenly and he swayed protectively in front of her face as he growled in warning at Phelan. Khemet’s reaction startled Sheba because his natural instinct was to flee instead of fight. Then again, he wasn’t a normal snake to begin with, considering he pretty much claimed her as his little snakeling when he found her all those years ago. She couldn’t speak snake, of course, but she really didn’t need to when it came to Khemet. Especially now.

Without warning, the snake lunged forward at the exact moment that Sheba’s hand darted out. Her hand latched onto the back of Khemet’s neck just above Ciar’s head and the snake’s momentum died suddenly. She gently pulled him back and stared firmly into his eyes as she tapped his nose with her finger and said, “iri nn StA.”

Khemet growled at her once before flicking his tongue out against her nose in a silent apology. She nodded and released him, allowing him to wrap back around her neck. He hovered just above her ear, keeping a firm eye on the wolf as Sheba turned her attention to Ciar. She pulled her wand out of her sleeve and softly spoke the levitation charm at her bag, drawing a bottle of water towards her. When it was close enough, she canceled the spell and grabbed it before it could fall onto the floor. It was a little difficult doing things one handed, but she managed. Tightening her grip on Ciar’s shoulder, she pressed the water bottle into the other girl’s hands and said softly, “Here, drink this. It’ll help.”
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:08 am

Grey eyes snapping open at the unfamiliar growl Ciar's breathing stilled as the snake lunged at her precious bonded, hood flared wide. When Sheba caught the cobra behind the head and what sounded like chatsize him Ciar exhaled noiselessly through her nose. With a glare in the direction of the aggressive wolf she satisfactorily made him come to heel and drop his lip as he dropped to his haunches.

Feeling the bottle being pressed into her hands Ciar struggled to position herself a little better with Sheba's arm wrapped tightly around her shoulder. Lifting the bottle she slugged back several mouthfuls to soothe her dry mouth and throat. It felt like someone had stuffed a bunch of cottonballs in her mouth and dried up all the moisture.

As the teen pulled the bottle back from her lips some of the water dribbled from the corner of her mouth down to her chin. Giving a slight cough she said, "Thanks. I needed that. What happened? Why are we on the ground?" Ciar unconciously reached up to trace Wolf's scar. "The last thing I remember is kissing you. Everything is hazy after that."
    Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavia Wolf Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:02 am

Her heart warred with her mind as she debated telling the truth to Ciar. If she were to tell the truth, the girl could revert back to that state, and with the wolf there, Sheba wasn’t sure if it were a good idea. She didn’t want Khemet to bite either Ciar or the wolf, since it was obviously attached to the other girl. Khemet was still very much a wild snake, even though he listened to her. He wasn’t some snake she picked up in a pet shop. He still had the poison that he was born with, which could prevent a problem in this case. But if she didn’t tell Ciar, then the other girl would get mad at her and possibly not talk to her. She didn’t know Ciar very well, that was true. Just as her being attracted to the other girl was true. However, she knew that the other wouldn’t take it very well if she tried to avoid answering or right out lied. Sheba wanted Ciar to trust her, not doubt her.

A small sigh escaped her lips as she slowly raised her hand and brushed her fingers through Ciar’s hair. It was as soft as silk and Sheba had to resist burying her nose in it to see what it smelled like. She chose to keep softly stroking Ciar’s hair as she gazed silently down at the beautiful girl in her arms. The other looked confused and exhausted and it took all of what Sheba had to not wrap her up in her arms and never let go. To keep her in her arms for the rest of eternity and not let anyone touch her. But she knew it wasn’t possible, so instead she chose to trace a finger down Ciar’s cheek and over her lips as she replied, “I was hoping you could tell me. One moment we’re kissing, and then the next you’re telling me you’re worthless before leaving the classroom. The next thing I know, you’re muttering in Latin and looking like you’re going to attack me before you suddenly collapsed and passed out. And whoever told you such a thing needs a swift pop in the mouth, and I’ll gladly be the one to do so. Are you okay, mry?”
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:36 am

Ciar closed her eyes against sudden flashes of pictures Sheba's words brought up. Storming out of the classroom, falling to the the ground, crouching against the wall like a wild animal; it was like she was viewing the scenes from outside her body, like she was floating alongside and something else had taken over her body. Unconciously she leaned into the touches as her muscles spasmed as the images washed over her.

"I read Latin," Ciar gasped, letting her unfocused eyes slide open, "I can't speak it. It was a language that always eluded me for speaking. I must have been speaking Gaelic." Her chest heaved as she struggled with the weight of her memories. "Not worthy, been told all my life, not worthy to be a Whelan," tears stung at the corners of her eyes, "I do nothing but prove myself and they still want more. The unwanted daughter that they branded in their hate. Never again too be whole. Never again to be wanted because of my brokeness."

Pushing herself into a less vulnerable position off of Wolf's lap the Irish teen laid her head on her knees for a moment to collect herself. "I'm fine," she said holding her head high, albeit weakly, while not moving from the flagstone floor.
    Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavia Wolf Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:33 pm

"You're wrong."

The anger that filled her made her want to tear apart every single person who had told Ciar that she wasn't worth it. She stood up slowly, anger and power radiating off of her as Khemet swayed dangerously next to her ear. He hissed angrily himself as she narrowed her eyes. If anyone wasn't worth anything, it was those who dared make such a strong woman think she was worthless. Sheba vowed then and there, that with Ciar's permission, they would regret ever telling the girl that she was anything but worthy.

Her steps were sure as she walked around Ciar and stood in front of her. Seeing the girl's practically submissive pose only served to piss her off more and she had to fight to not punch the nearest wall. She gently grabbed Ciar's arms and pulled her upwards, so she was standing face to face with her as she hissed, "You're wrong, both about being fine and never being wanted again. You obviously are not fine, so don't even bother trying to say otherwise. I'll just end up seeing right through it."

Khemet slid down off of her shoulders and slithered over to her bag as she cupped Ciar's cheek and leaned in to whisper into the girl's ear, "I don't care how long it will take. If I have to spend the rest of eternity getting it through your head that you are wanted, then I will do so. Ntk nt wi."
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:36 am

Ciar felt tears run down her pale face as she was pulled up to her feet. This girl was like an angel sent down from the highest heavens. If she had believed in a higher power she would have thanked them, as it were she sent out a silent thank you to the Emerald Isle for giving her a chance at something good.

"Thank you," she whispered in Sheba's ear as she wrapped her arms around the other girl's waist. "I'd take an eternity with you." Ciar was done feeling sorry for herself. She was going to take this gift as it was given and not look a gift horse in the mouth. She nuzzled her nose into Wolf's neck and inhaled her unique scent. It was exotic in an alluring way; spicy yet sweet. It was such a temptation to kiss that neck, or even mark Sheba as her own so that no one else could have her. Smiling inwardly Ciar gave into temptation and placed a tender kiss on Sheba's pulsepoint.
    Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavia Wolf Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:13 am

She was startled to see the tears in Ciar’s eyes as the girl looked at her as if she were the answer to everything. Her eyes widened minutely as she wrapped her arms around the other and held her close. She buried her face into Ciar’s hair and breathed in her scent. She smelled like fresh summer rains and something else. Something ancient. Magic perhaps? She wasn’t sure if magic had a smell, but if so, perhaps that was what Ciar smelled like. Some form of ancient magic and fresh rain. It was a wonderful smell, and she found herself quite willing to become addicted to it. She smiled softly as she murmured, “Ntk nt wi. You belong to me now. I won’t let you be alone anymore.”

She felt the kiss pressed against her throat and a shiver went down her spine. Pulling back slightly, she slipped a hand under Ciar’s chin and lifted her face up. Gazing down into shimmering grey eyes, she felt herself becoming enchanted. Indeed, if she were, she found she didn’t mind at all. The raven haired beauty in her arms could enchant her all she wanted and she couldn’t care less. Her gaze drifted down to Ciar’s supple lips and she unconsciously licked hers. A sudden flash of desire to see what they felt like against hers went through her and she swallowed harshly. She knew it probably wasn’t a good idea, so she opted for running her thumb over Ciar’s bottom lip and whispering hoarsely, “We probably shouldn’t be seen like this in the middle of the hallway, my antyw mr.”
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:15 pm

Feeling herself being drawn back from Sheba's warm body and a hand lifting her chin Ciar smiled as she gazed back into the other girl's warm eyes. She would do anything to belong to this girl in every way possible. She couldn't imagine not being with Sheba. Ciar wanted to hold her close and never let her go. "Always yours," she whispered. "I wouldn't want to belong to anyone else. A chomhlánaíonn tú dom.*"

Her hand drifted out from her body and took Sheba's hand gently. The Irish teen's heart skipped a beat as the other girl ran her tongue over her lips and Ciar felt her mouth become dry. It would be so easy to move the few inches separating them and capture those succulent lips in a kiss. Willing her knees not to go weak as Wolf ran her thumb over her bottom lip. "Come on," she responded. "Let's get out of here."

*You complete me.
    Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavia Wolf Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:54 am

Sheba saw her desire mirrored in Ciar's eyes and she wanted nothing more than to give in and just kiss her. It was really tempting. So tempting that she found herself tilting her head downwards before she even realized what she was doing. Blinking, she pulled back, away from Ciar, slowly and reluctantly. She shivered at the sudden cold that hit her body once she had stepped fully away from the other girl and had to resist the urge to pull her back into her arms. Swallowing harshly, she determinedly ignored the loss she felt that seemed to triple with every step backwards that she seemed to take.

Swallowing once more, she pulled her wand out of it's holster and flicked it towards her bag as she murmured the levitation spell. Her bag, and Khemet, made their way over to her and she grabbed the handle just as she canceled the spell. Slinging it over her shoulder, she mentally shook her head and fought to get control of herself and not be so affected. She smirked softly at the other girl as she said, "I'm afraid I have to leave you now, nfr mry biaw. But only for a short while, I promise."

Sauntering over to Ciar, she couldn't help herself any longer. Leaning forward, she pressed a soft delicate kiss to the other's cheek, lingering and chaste at the same time. She pulled away only slightly as she whispered in Ciar's ear, "See you around, my Irish Princess."

And with that, she disappeared down the hallway towards her common room, the smell of magic and fresh rain lingering in her mind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:20 pm