Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

une petite fille sur la tour { OPEN

Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

une petite fille sur la tour { OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: une petite fille sur la tour { OPEN

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:00 pm

"Qu'at-elle fait? *" Dani asked, looking over at Penny, who was talking to that Rora girl. She fiddled aimlessly with her fingers, looking up at the sky. She nodded as she stared to tell Julian she was still listening.

* What did she do?
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

une petite fille sur la tour { OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: une petite fille sur la tour { OPEN

Post by Penelope Arceneau Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:04 pm

She blushed and said kindly to the Valle girl "You are so kind, but you do not need to switch to English for me... I understand it completely... do not go out of your way" she smiled.

"May I enquire as to what skills you possess that exceed the others" realising how overly formal that sounded she flicked her hair back and tried again "what are you good at, and thank you... you can cal me Penny if you wish" she smiled enjoying the company.
    Aurora Lavesque
    Aurora Lavesque
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurora Lavesque Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Rora let out a sigh of slight relief. "Merci," she said gratefully. "L'anglais est beaucoup plus difficile pour moi que le français. Eh bien, laissez-moi voir, Penny ... Je suis bon à être stupide, si ce qui compte," Rora gave Penny a huge grin. "Jouer du piano. J'adore faire de la musique-je ne suis pas un grand chanteur, mais j'aime le piano. Les notes sont tellement plus clair que d'autres instruments »sont. Je crois, moi aussi, un peu comme un danseur-c'est amusant, ça détend, et c'est tout simplement merveilleux, comme voler. Comme vous êtes presque un ange, tu es si gracieuse," Rora smiled dreamily, twirling around gracefully on her toes, her hair flying back behind her. She laughed. "Qui êtes-vous bon, Penny? Ou, plus encore, qu'est-ce que vous aimez faire?"

English is much harder for me than French. Well, let me see, Penny ... I'm good at being stupid, if that matters.
    Playing the piano. I absolutely love to make music-I'm not much of a singer, but I love the piano. The notes are so much clearer than other instruments' are. I also fancy myself as a bit of a dancer-it's fun, it's relaxing, and it's just wonderful, like flying. Like you're almost an angel, you're so graceful.
    What are you good at, Penny? Or, more so, what do you enjoy doing?
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:25 pm

"Mes amies et moi etions dans un café moldu quand elle a decidé de performe la magique," Rolling his eyes as he spoke with a hint of a sneer, Julian glanced back over at Penny, shaking his head at her for a moment before looking back at Dani.

* My friends and I were in a Muggle café when she decided to perform magic.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:49 am

She smiled happily and mused "I do not believe a girl of your vigor could possibly be stupid and music is a beautiful means of sharing your emotions" she kept grinning widely, but it became a flat emotionless plate as she felt and saw the eyes of Julian look at her, she looked back at him, pure sorrow in the piercing blue yes she could never explain what had happened, it only happened rarely.

She looked back at Aurora and watching her twirl she was overwhemed with happiness as her voice became a tinkle like bells "Oh good gracious, I love dancing I do ballet, classic, ballroom, you name and type of dance and I have done it" she jumped on her toes the heels of her knee high boots knocking on the platform "Dancing is my passion and the ultimate way of portraying beauty and power is incorporating dancing and dueling" she tried to compress her over exertion of happiness and reduced herself to a kind smile and a warm posture. your self control is much better now the voice in her head told her.

She continued "I can play instruments and I enjoy music immensely, I love dueling and dance obviously" she giggled "but upon all things I love fashion... old style dresses, corsets as you can see" she indicated what she was wearing. She smoothed any of the small wrinkles that had formed on her boots and pants then adjusted her hair and looked at Aurora.
    Aurora Lavesque
    Aurora Lavesque
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurora Lavesque Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Rora laughed. "Croyez-moi, elle peut être." she assured Penny. Then she noticed her new friend's face go sad. "Penny, ce qui ne va pas, mon ami? Est-ce que ça va?" Rora followed Penny's gaze to Julian. "Ai-je besoin d'aller faire en sorte que Julian ne vous blessera pas, Penny? Parce que je le ferai," Rora looked at Penny with a strong, determined loyalty in her eyes.

Rora smiled dreamily. "Danse me libère, comme voler un oiseau fait. Je peux danser presque tout, mais j'aime particulièrement le style de ballet et gratuite. Il me fait moi. Je suis différent, et quand je danse ... Je me sens extraordinaire," she stated truthfully. "La danse et le duel? Vu que je ne suis pas beaucoup plus d'un duelliste, je crois que je m'en tiendrai à la danse," Rora giggled.

"Vous avez un style vestimentaire très exquis, mon ami," Rora complimented. "Je suis tout à jouir de l'art, ainsi que la danse. C'est une excellente façon d'inspirer les autres. J'aime aider les gens," Rora smiled, smoothing out the bottom of her sundress, resting just at her knee.

Trust me, she can be.
    Penny, what's wrong, my friend? Is everything okay?
    Do I need to go make sure that Julian won't hurt you, Penny? Because I will.
    Dancing sets me free, like flying does a bird. I can dance almost anything, but I particularly enjoy ballet and free style. It makes me me. I am different, and when I dance...I feel extraordinary.
    Dancing and dueling? Considering I am not much of a dueler, I believe I will stick with dancing.
    You have a very exquisite dress style, my friend.
    I quite enjoy art, as well as dancing. It's a great way to inspire others. I like to help people.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:00 am

Penelope felt herself swell with happiness as she felt a connection between her and Aurora "NO dearest, that is so very sweet of you but no I made a mistake beyond repair when I was in the company of muggles and wizards alike. I have learnt from my stupidity and recklessness and I shall never let it happen again"

She smiled at her fellow Valle, she then raised one of her perfectly plucked eyebrows "When you morph the two forms of movement the combination of dancing and dueling becomes a formidable foe. The brisk movements of dance matched with the onslaught of spells is something not many, if any people, actually do but when mastered." she finished her sentence with a well timed wink.

"I adore art, I love the way it can speak to your soul and tell you a story only colours and shades can tell, I do paint but not as masterfully as I'd like" she giggled and asked "did you know that you are the first person I have met so far who has accepted me?" she didn't want to sound depressed but just wanted to drop the fact out there for her. She smiled warmly conveying her happiness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:43 pm