Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Raise Your Glass (Nia)

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Raise Your Glass (Nia) - Page 2 Empty Re: Raise Your Glass (Nia)

Post by Nia Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:51 am

Ksenia snarled at the girl who was approaching them. "Have you lost all brain functions, Lena?" she hissed. "Go into the common room and get a sober fourth year I can hand this kid over to. He is not killing himself on my watch," she snapped, tightening her grip around Quil's arm.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:33 am

(OOC - *Sigh* I guesssss Razz Naaah its all good!! Welcome abord the Drunk Quillie fun Le Razz)

"Lenny!!" Quil mirrored her enthusiasm. "Oh lets! Lets! Nia, I am going to go hippogryff hunting with Le. Pretty! Pretty please can I go??"

He shook his head. "I'm not killing myself! I'm hunting of Hippogryffies!!"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:25 am

(ooc: lol, jjeh!)

"I will make sure Quillie gets into no harm!" Lena laughed, patting Quil's back as firmly as she could. Even in her drunk state, the blonde Uchitel still knew how to keep promises. "Besides - all the fourth years are either asleep or snogging each other!" She winked playfully at Ksenia.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:57 am

Ksenia smacked the back of Quil's head sharply. "Hunting for hippogryffs is not something you should be doing in a sober state, let alone when you are drunk. Do you know how many people were inhured when trying to approach those beasts?" Ksenia snarled at hi. "Of course you don't. Your brain is not even capable to perform basic mental functions at the moment."

She ignored Lena as they walked past the Uchitel Common Room. "Since there is no one here to make sure you don't kill yourself tonight we will find another place for you to rest before you sober up," she said as she marched down the hall, still holding the boy's arm.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Quil wrinkled his nose elaborately, "Ewww snogging." And then fell into a fit of giggles for he some how found that perfectly halarious.

"But, but Niiiiaaaaa," the boy pouted, as he rubbed the back of his head. "It would be funn. I want fun!!"

He pouted some more as he was dragged away from the commonroom and Lena.

"Bye Bye Lenny!!!" he called with a wave and a large grin. "Where we going nowwwwww?"
    Asp
    Asp
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Asp Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:53 am

Ren was on his way to the Common Room when he heard a commotion down the hall. Curious despite himself, wondering who could be making such a racket, the teen continued on his way. When he got to said commotion it was to see a rather obvious drunk underclassman. Where and why did they do this here of all places?

Giving a sigh of disdain as well as contempt he quickly wiped his face from any and all thoughts that might stray across his face. Going over to the students he asked, "Are we having fun?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:53 am

"Oh, Quillie and I are gonna hunt Hippogriffs!" she chuckled, flipping her hair. "We're gonna chase Emrys, and maybe Nia can live in the forest with him!" She chuckled, protectively hugging Quil. She didn't care one bit about what Ksenia had said.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:20 pm

Aquila looked at the new comer and pouted slightly, "No, cause Nia won't let me do anything fun! She keeps saying I'm going to get myself... dead." he blinked a bit as he forgot his Russian for the moment, but deciding in the end he did not care whether he sounded gramtically correct or not.

He laughed as Lena hugged him, and gave a little cheer, "I want to go with Le!"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:38 pm

"Ah! Mitani! Good to see you," Ksenia said, as she nodded slightly to the fellow fourth year. She shared a few classes with him and knew him to be mature enough to help her in her current situation. "Can you please make sure that this one stays in his common room tonight?" she said as she shook Quil's shoulder slightly. "I don't want him to get himself killed."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:26 am