Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Small World (J.J./Maya)

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Small World (J.J./Maya) - Page 2 Empty Re: Small World (J.J./Maya)

Post by JJeh Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:28 pm

J. J. grinned, "I can never be too harsh on Zachy - I'm his little sister. Its my job. If I don't do it who will? He shall get completely out of hand and then trust me, there would be mayhem, complete and utter mayhem."

The young girl blushed some more and ducked her head.

"Well there might be someone..."
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Maya laughed softly. "Now that I'm going to agree with you on. Zach getting out of hand would probably cause a teeny bit of utter chaotic nonsense swarming the world as we know it." she grinned cheekily.

"Well, worlds." she added, looking around her.

"Really?" she blinked- not expecting her guess to be accurate. "Tell!" Maya squealed a little. "Just between us girls." she winked.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:32 pm

J. J. laughed. She was liking this girl more and more.

"Well, at least it seems you have some sense," she teased easily. "You should keep that in mind, next time you claim you would never slap him. If he's let loose on both places well... I think it might just be your fault."

J. J. shook her head and laughed as the girl squealed.

"There's not really that much to tell," she said hesitantly, blushing. She had never been one to really want to show boat her realationships - or well relationship in the singular for this was the only one she'd ever had. "He's just a boy," well that was a lie... he was just a vampire would be more acurate but... she was going to leave that one out for now. "His names Dimitri."
    Nate Ashwood
    Nate Ashwood
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Nate Ashwood Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:24 pm

"I still won't slap him!" Maya insisted. "Maybe lock in a cage for a bit, but never slap." she grinned.

"Every one of them is "just" a boy, J.J." Maya laughed. "Dimitri, hm? Is it a...crush, thing?" she peered down at J.J, trying to read her reaction. No wonder Zach talked about her so much- the girl was very sweet, she could tell that.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:32 pm

"How is locking him in a cage more human than slapping him?" J. J. teased with a laugh. "No, no much better to give him a good smack every now and again before we ever get to the point where he needs a cage."

J. J. continued to blush and laughed a bit, "I suppose that's true... but, he really is just a boy... to everyone else."

She started scuffing her foot along the ground as she spoke, watching herself do that as if its the most fascinating thing in the world.

"Well... I suppose it started out as just a crush... we went to this dance thing, and I mean... I only kissed him a couple times..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:14 pm