Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Me and My Words {OPEN}

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Me and My Words {OPEN} Empty Me and My Words {OPEN}

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:08 pm

Lora hated to admit that the Catabombs was one place that offered a sort of silence that she craved for writing her poems. Her inspirations would be from various sources, though most were about her sister. She wondered if she should pen down her feelings about her fight with Dylan. Things she probably wouldn't say to him. She sighed and sat down against one of the rocks, staring at the parchment, wondering what to write.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Me and My Words {OPEN} Empty Re: Me and My Words {OPEN}

Post by Loz Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:58 pm

Jaelyn walked through the Catacombs in a deep meditative state, contemplating the best way to find her way back out. Only Merlin knew how deep she was in now. She trailed her fingers along the jagged rock of the wall starting to calculate how old the tombs were when she heard shuffling around the corner.

Slipping out her wand from her sleeve, Jaelyn murmured;

"Lumos." and a small bud of light grew from the tip of her wand, revealing another student. She raised an eyebrow at the girl.

"McCall?" she peered through the darkness.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:06 pm

Lora jumped slightly when she heard a voice. She quickly and took out her wand. She muttered, 'Lumos' as well and was clearly surprised to see Jaelyn. "Oh hello," she greeted back with a small smile. They had never really conversed before and she had no idea what to say. "So what brings you here?" She asked the Hitrost.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:43 pm

"Hello." Jaelyn said, feeling slightly awkward. Had she really ever spoken to Alora before? She didn't think so.

Jae shrugged with one shoulder. "Good place to think. The residents aren't exactly noisy." she smirked.

"What about you, McCall?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:12 am

"Kinda the same reason. Things have been sort of crazy lately," Lora admitted. "I'm usually at the forest because I hate coming here. But there were quite a number of people there already, so I ended up here," she shrugged and sat back down against the rock.

"So how are you?" She asked, attempting to start a conversation.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:29 pm

"Crazy? Crazy sounds fun." Jaelyn smirked. "Ah. I only go to the forest to hunt- and that's to stop thinking for a while ad let instinct rule. Here's my thinking place." she nodded.

Jaelyn scrunched her nose. Small talk? How did people do that?

"...Healthy?" she said, as if it were a question.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:44 pm

"Hunt? What exactly do you hunt for?" Lora asked hesitantly, her voice a mixture of surprise and curiosity. "Let instincts rule; something I definitely need to try," she muttered mostly to herself. Sure, she knew how to let go and have fun but it wasn't something she did often.

She couldn't help but grin amusedly at Jaelyn's response. "That's not what I meant, but good to know that you're unsure about your health." She commented. "I just meant, 'how's life?'" She clarified.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:58 pm

"Anything." she shrugged. "Deer are the most fun- more of a challenge. They're quick." she smirked smugly. "Obviously, not quick enough."

She laughed softly and shook her head. "Life is still going, and that's what counts, I suppose. What about you, McCall?" she sat down on the floor cross legged and leaned against the jagged wall.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Lora suddenly burst out laughing, though she herself wasn't sure why. Maybe because she was still feeling unusual. "I'm sorry about that," she apologized and blushed like crazy. "Are you a vampire or something?" She didn't care if the question sounded stupid. At this time, she just wasn't feeling like herself and could be least bothered about not having a filter mouth.

She shrugged. "My life's fine, things could be worse I suppose. Except that I haven't gotten much sleep the past few weeks cause of nightmares I've been having." She shook her head and said with a small grin, "You strike me as the murderous type."
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Jaelyn widened her eyes at the other girl's sudden reaction and her body shied away from the sudden outburst ever so slightly. She raised an eyebrow at Lora, but refrained to comment. She shrugged again. "Close enough, I suppose." she wrinkled her nose slightly. "Immortality doesn't appeal to me."

"Nightmares?" she said, suddenly interested. One could tell a great deal from what haunted another. "Do tell."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Lora couldn't help but giggle at Jaelyn's reaction. "I swear, I'm not usually like this," she told with a small grin. "I'd more freaked out if I was my normal self cause there's a possibility you might eat me." She shrugged and smiled sheepishly. "Aah, so that's a 'no' then?"

This time, it was her turn to be surprised. Why was the Hitrost so interested in nightmares? More so, in her nightmares...? Might as well tell, she thought with a sigh. "It's always about my sister's death but sometimes, the scenes are different," she told hesitantly and hoped she made some sense. She hated being like this; she preferred to be the happy and carefree type. But she knew things were going to be like this for a while. "I mean, everytime I see my sister dying but not in the same way." She closed her eyes and leaned her head against the rock.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:11 pm

"That's a potential yes, McCall." she smirked.

"Ah." Jaelyn murmured. Well this was awkward. The girl shuddered mentally- there was no chance that she was about to actually comfort someone, so she fell back onto facts.

"Can't run from death, McCall. It always finds a way- perhaps that's what your dreams are trying to express."
    Adrian Bok
    Adrian Bok
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Adrian Bok Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:05 pm

Adrian went the Catacombs she was going to star gaze, she often did this whenever she need to clear mind, the night air was cool and crisp a perfect night for star gazing. Adrian found a mounted area and threw down her blanket and laid back with her hands behind her head

As she began identifying the different constellations she heard voices, she sat up and looked in the direction of the noise, Adrian could make out two figures, its strange she mustn't have noticed them when she was walking up

Adrian then started waving her arm manically in the air " HEY... YOU PEOPLE...HEY" she shouted out
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Lora thought about what Jaelyn said. In one way, it made sense. After all, everyone dies at some day. "But why would I be getting the nightmares now? I mean, she died nearly seven years ago." She looked at the Hitrost with a wary expression. "I guess this wasn't the sort of conversation you were expecting?"

She was startled as she heard someone yelling at them. She turned around quickly and noticed another girl coming towards them. Hm, more company would be nice, I guess, she thought. "Hey there," she greeted with a smile as the girl came closer.
    Loz
    Loz
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Loz Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:15 pm

"In the catacombs, a conversation about death..." she trailed off sarcastically. "Oh no, I wouldn't ever believe that would happen." Jaelyn smirked.

"It still haunts you, perhaps?" The girl had heard that death was hard to get over, for some.

Jaelyn stood immediately as she caught sight of a new figure, immediately at alert. She rolled her eyes and relaxed onto the wall as she realised it was a fellow Hitrost. A snarl curled on her lips. McCall's general sweet demeanor was rather hard to stomach- but this one was irritating and they had said less than five words.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:07 am

Lora sighed and shook her head at the Hitrost. "I meant listening to someone talk about having nightmares, because I my instinct tells me that you're not exactly the listening type," she said with a raised eyebrow. "I appreciate you not attacking me though. Not yet, I guess."

"I'm just wondering why it's haunting me now all of a sudden," she murmured. "But these dreams helped me see the Death Eaters' faces who killed her. Not by name, but I can recognize if I see any of them. Hope they rot in hell, though they might actually enjoy that."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:03 pm