Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Words, Words, Words

Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Words, Words, Words Empty Words, Words, Words

Post by Luka Donkov Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Luka darts around the sidewalks of Zherdev alley. He was an energy filled little ball of sunshine, as always. And yet again, he had refused to take his meds. Those stupid pills made him feel so anti-luka. He liked to be Luka. His large iguana, Lev follows behind him. Luka had gotten all of his school supplies already and now, he was just having a good time. He still had a lot of miney left and didnt know what to do with it. Maybe if the opportunity came along he'd make a friend and take them to lunch. What luka lacked in strength and brains, He made up for in speed and musical talent. As he sped around the Alley he was singing a little melody to himself.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Words, Words, Words Empty Re: Words, Words, Words

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Pulling on his t-shirt, Afonka made his way through the alley. He'd always loved it here, but today, in this state of mind, it just lost all that made it special to him.

Frowning, he continued walking, trying as hard as he could to blend in with the crowd. Eyes darting around, it fell on a boy who looked much younger. Unable to help but smile, Afonka shook his head. He remembered being so carefree. Those had been good times.

"Hey," he said with a little wave as he walked up to the boy.
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Luka jumps slightly at the sound of a boy coming up behind him. He sees its an older boy. 'he must go to Durmstrang! im going there son, i better get on his good side!' luka thought. He holds out a hand to the other boy "im luka donkova" he grins widely.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:03 pm

This kid was so happy. And his happiness - it was infectious. Unable to stop himself from grinning back, Afonka shook his hand back.

"Nice to meet you, Luka. I'm Afonka."
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Luka smiles. This boy looked happy too. He lifts the rather large lizard with difficulty, struggling under the weight "and this is lev, my pet iguana" he puts the lizard back down so not to break his tiny spin and is literaky bouncing up and down with sheer joy "i love it here in the ally. i am going to durmstrang this year so i needed to get my stuff.. what brings you here?"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:11 pm

Grinning at the iguana, Afonka gave it a little wave. He'd always liked animals, even if he wasn't feeling very Afonkalike at the moment.

The kid - Luka - he was absolutely bursting with energy. Shaking his head amusedly, he said fondly, "Ah, I remember first year. Good times. You'll have tons of fun. Promise." Much more than I will next year.

Shrugging, he said, "No reason really. Just buying school supplies for fifth year."
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:19 pm

"i already bought my things, now im waiting for my butler, wherever he is. He found a shop a while back and decided to look around there." Luka smiles and looks around. "this place is so big! the only part of Rissoa i havent seen, and it gigantic!"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:44 am

"You - you have a butler?" Afonka asked, blinking down at the boy. It never failed to surprise him how people - families really, - with money just flaunted it. "That must be nice."

Highly doubting that the boy had been everywhere in Russia, he only shrugged, "It's big, yeah. But compared to Durmstrang...."

Afonka shrugged again.
    Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:47 am

Luka was shocked at the boys surprise. He'd figured everyone knew of his family.

"of course i do. I am the earl to the donkov family." he says with a small laugh, his eyes widenm "the school is bigger than this? wow... it must be fantastic"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:06 pm

He - he had no idea who the Donkovs were. Was this some sort of test? Was - was his family one of the bosses of the mafia? Eyes widening, Afonka stammered out, "The Donkovs? I - I've heard of you."

Nodding, he smiled, "It is fantastic. Absolutely amazing."

Luka Donkov
    Luka Donkov
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Luka Donkov Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Luka blinks. This boy seemed nervous. Just as nikolai had been...

"whats your problem? you look as though ouve seen a ghost or something" luka muttered avoiding eyecontact and toying with one of the buttons on his traveling cloak. The school seemed less interesting now. He just wanted nikolai to take him home.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:55 pm

Raising an eyebrow, Afonka shrugged, "You barely know me. I could just be like this."

And it was true. Ever since this mafia business, Afonka had just been terrified that he was going to anger the wrong people.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:54 pm