Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

not enough words to express

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

not enough words to express Empty not enough words to express

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:22 pm

The brunette loved visiting the maze gardens. Perhaps it was the offered silence or the simple complexity of the way the pathways were designed. She didn't know what it was that lured her here constantly, but she wasn't complaining.

Of course, there was the initial fear of something happening right after the first few months after having escaped her kidnapper. But Iris had willed herself to get over that and just move on.

Strands of hair covering her face, she did not bother to push them back, her gaze focussed straight ahead, not really sure where she was headed.

For once, she liked not knowing where she was going.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

not enough words to express Empty Re: not enough words to express

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:07 am

Kallie was not entirely sure how she had ended up in the maze. To be perfectly honest there was nothing worse for her mind than the constant puzzle of a maze. It became too hyper focused on solving the thing, and ignoring anything else. It often made her glitches even worse. At least for the moment she seemed to be able to manage most of it.

Of course, she had yet to get lost. All bets were lost the first time she reached a dead end.

Frowning slightly she noticed somebody in her way. Or more specifically heading the same way she was.

"Excuse me," she said politely, slipping to English simply because it appeared to be the language most people she ran into understood these days. She was about to slip passed when she recognized the face of the girl. "Miss Grayson, is it not?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Iris froze momentarily, wondering if it was a stranger who just 'happened' to know her name, but she realized that she recognized the voice and the face. "Yes, that's me," the Gryffindor replied, letting out a sigh of relief. "Nice to see you again, Kallie."

It had been quite a while since she had seen the Minister, but she had to admit, she had been planning on giving her a visit anyway. She was also surprised that the woman remembered her, they had met only once or twice.

"Congratulations on your wedding, by the way," she grinned, recalling Rousseau's words. "What's his name?" The Greek girl questioned, merely curious.
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:17 am

"Forgive me for startling you," Kallie spoke softly as her sharp gaze took in the girl's tensing before she recognized her, "I suppose I should make more of an announcement when I approach. It is becoming a habit to do otherwise, I suppose."

Grinning slightly, a small warm grin that she saved only for Eli - for talking to him, for thinking about him - spread across her face as she looked down at her hand, spinning the ring upon her finger, "Thank You; Eli, Eli Patterson."

It left a warm feeling in her stomach to say it allowed - her Eli, her husband.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:20 am

"It's okay, I've been really paranoid these days actually and it's obviously effecting my current state of mind," Iris replied with a sigh. "Just be thankful I didn't try to hit you, I'm sure you would have been able to defend yourself, but such an incident took place a few days ago."

Seeing the smile on the woman's face, the Gryffindor wondered if she would ever be that happy with Hades. Sure, she loved him she supposed, but would that be same a few years of now? What if he found things too hard to handle with her?

"That's a nice name, I hope your marriage lasts long," she finally said with a genuine smile, something only which a few people had the pleasure of seeing. Remembering what she needed to say, Iris ran her fingers through her hair, almost hesitant.

"I was actually going to meet you one of these days," she began, "because Kait told me all that you did for her. And I just wanted to thank you for taking care of my sister."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:28 am

"I am most thankful indeed. I would not have liked to have to have dealt with it," Kallie gave a kind smile, though her eyes hinted at just the slightest bit of sympathy, perhaps even worry. "I have been jumpy myself in the past. You do not get to be where I am, without someone believing that you are a threat, or a bargaining chip to their power."

She inclined her head in thanks to the girls well wishes, her grin brightening just a bit. Kallie was practical about so many things in her life, and in practical sense she knew that many marriages did not work out. However what she felt about Eli said something different. She didn't think she could lose, him and wasn't planning on it.

"Thank you. I do believe that it will."

"Oh, it was my pleasure, really," Kallie's voice softened, almost uncomfortable with the thanks. "It was the least I can do. Kaitlen is a good girl, who just needed a little guidance. Someone to listen, and make suggestions. She didn't need anyone to solve her problems, she could do that herself. I just had to send her in the right direction. Listen."

She nodded her head.

"You know, the offer I once gave her extends to you as well. If you ever need to talk to anyone, I'm sure you know where to find me. I'm always willing to listen."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:51 am

"Yes, me either because it definitely would have not been pretty," the Gryffindor muttered. "Well, I am no one of power and I am sure no one would want to use me a bargaining chip. But coming from a dark family means having enemies who simply want to kill you just for being a part of that family tree. Sounds stupid I know, but that's how it is."

Iris nodded her head in agreement to the Minister's words. "I'm sure she told you what happened recently, the whole identity crisis and all. I wish I could be there more often, but since we go to different schools, that has proven to be a difficult task." Although from what she knew, Kait had not enrolled back in Durmstrang and had her own living arrangements. "Both of us don't have any adult figures to look up to, at least I have my foster parents I suppose, so I am glad she's talked to you."

The Greek girl didn't know Kallie that well, but judging from her sister's words, she knew the blonde was someone remarkable. Especially since Kait despised listening to adults.

"I appreciate the offer, but I do not think talking to you will be of any help," she smiled humourlessly. "In a way, I am more messed up than Kait, though she may not know it. Believe it or not, I am better off on my own trying to trust someone else."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:36 pm

"The world is full of stupid people and stupid actions. It is one of the greatest hardships that we must all come to accept. That is the way it works, and nothing about it is ever going to change, even when it should."

Kallie nodded her head slowly, a solemn but true grin on her face, "I am glad also. And I feel that you are there for her enough. Just knowing that someone is there for you, even if not physically present, is enough at times."

Kallie understood that sort of thinking. She herself at her age would have been unwilling to allow others to help her. It was a simple truth that there came a point in time when she would not allow herself to trust another person enough to help. It had just been too hard to deal with the disappointment every time they failed to do so properly.

"That is fair enough. Just remember, if you ever change your mind and are looking for someone. I'm a very easy adult to find."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:10 pm

"Then again, there definitely would have been a time where even you and I have done stupid things, right?" The Gryffindor grinned lightly. "Of course, the difference is that we probably learn from it, and sometimes like me, end up doing it all over again."

She shrugged her shoulders, "It's been even harder because we found out about each other's existance only two years back and things have been nothing but a blur since then." Iris didn't know if her sister had told Kallie about their kidnap, and she didn't want to find out either. "I hope you continue to help her, because she really seems to like you. Which is surprising, seeing as she rarely likes any adult."

"Oh yes, easiest to find indeed," the Gryffindor smirked. "Not everyone can hide under the title 'Minister of Magic.' Just so you know, thanks for the offer. I'm sure there's going to come a time when I take you up on that."
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:31 am

Kallie let out a breath, expression rueful as she thought about it, "You could say that I have." Kallie most definitely had her share of stupid things in her life, they just weren't the same as everyone else's.

Or maybe they were and Kallie just didn't wish to think about it.

"As long as she will put up with me, I'll be around."

Nodding her head she silently agreed with the girls sentiment.

"If there is nothing else, I do believe I need to be going. Minister's work is never done."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:47 pm