Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Kitty Love (Open)

Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Kitty Love (Open) Empty Kitty Love (Open)

Post by Duscha Kotik Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:14 am

Amelia had been feeling lonly in her apartment, so she decided she would have a familair one which she could connect with and telopathically talk to so that morning she made her way down to Baranovsky's Familiars

As she entered the shop she browesed around all the different animals, both magical and non. She eventually decided that she would have a cat has her familiar just keeping in true witch fashion. Amelia walked to the cat area and saw small balck kitten, she couldn't help but open the cage and pick it up

As she pulled it out of the cage and began nursing it, it began purring its whole little body vibrating from the sound, Amelia was already fallen for this most adorable animal
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Kitty Love (Open) Empty Re: Kitty Love (Open)

Post by Rozzers Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Alexa came into the shop with her cobra Fade around her neck.

Mistress, you better not be getting another Snake! Fade hissed at her with jealousy.

Don't worry My Dear Fade, You will be the only snake that was slithered into my heart. You said you wanted a cat didn't you? Alexa hissed softly.

I would like to have a cat to look after, to test run to see If I would be a could mother one day Fade hissed with longing. Alexa Chuckled and rolled her eye's.

You'll have little hatchlings when your ready Fade. I have told you'll I will find a breeder when your ready Alexa hissed again.

She walked over to where the cats were and looked at them.

Kitty Love (Open) Casey1-2-1
    Kitty Love (Open) Russia12
    Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:03 am

Amelia continued to cuddle the little kitten, she then suddenly jumped back and gasped at a woman who was next to her, she had a snake wrapped around her neck

" Oh sorry, just got abit of a fright" Amelia apologized, then smile at the woman " So your looking for a new familiar huh, I mean a snake is the only animal which doesn't communicate telopathically you have to be a parselmouth and like how rare are parselmouths these days" Amelia said giving a little laugh
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:18 am

Alexa raised her eyebrow at the woman.

well she obviously didn't hear me back there talking to you my dear Fade! Alexa hissed to her snake. Alexa smirked.

Silly witch was in a world of her own mistress Alexa. Fade hissed back.

Fadebe nice my dear. Alexa warned her snake. Ske looked at the woman and smiled. The women looked shocked.

"Yes it is rare in our times to stummble across snake speakers, but for your self you are talking to one who has Slytherin blood running through her viens!" Alexa said with a giggle.

Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:27 am

Amelia was surprized to hear the woman was a parselmouth and was from Hogwarts " Oh you went to Hogwarts, your abit far away from home arent you" Amelia said with abit of a smile

Amelia glanced down at the kitten and smiled, she was so much fallen in love with this cat and was running possible names she could call it in her head
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:45 am

Alexa looked at the woman.

"It doen't mean that because I went to Hogwarts that I was not raised in Russia or another country." Alexa said as she looked down at the kittens.

"I am actully a Professor at Durmstrang." ALexa said with a smile.

See any one you like? Alexa asked her snake.

Not yet Mistress Alexa Fade hissed.

Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Amelia nodded at the woman as she said that just because she went to Hogwarts doesn't mean she was from England " Well I just assumed as for most people don't tend go to other countries for their schooling" the woman then went on to explain she was a professor at Durmstrang

" Oh ok, Sacha has done a wonderful job with that school, he's a nice man to very friendly I've had a few conferences with him" Amelia then noticed the woman's snake was carefully watching all the kittens, instantly a concerned expression appeared on Amelia's face, that snake is too interested in those kittens she thought to herself
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:20 pm

Alexa caught the womans thought.

"Don't worry, my snake is only interested in the kittens so she could have a friend to look after. She loves cats and she has never killed one. She is a funny kind of snake that I've come across." Alexa said with a laugh.

"Yes, Sacha is a fantastic Highmaster and a loverly friend. The school needed him and he wanted me to be the Transfiguration Professor at his school." Alexa said with a smile.

"My name Is Alexa by the way." Alexa said as she offered her hand.

Duscha Kotik
    Duscha Kotik
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Duscha Kotik Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Amelia looked at the woman suspiciously as it would appear she just accessed her thoughts, Amelia decided to instanly put up a strong barrier making it near impossible for anyone to gain access to her mind. It would appear that she had to be vigilent with her barriers even outside of work

Amelia nodded at the womans answer that the snake wouldn't harm the kittens, Amelia then pulled the kitten she was holding closer in towards her, the woman then stated that Sacha wanted her to teach Transfiguration at the school " Ah I see... so the old saying is true then, its not what you know its who you know" Amelia then let out a small laugh

The woman then stuck her hand and introduced herself " Nice to meet you Alexa, im Amelia"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:52 pm

"Don't worry Amelia, I won't read your thought. It's just that one though projected it's self. It happens to everyone, it's just that I get them. Peoples thoughts are their own and shouldn't be read." Alexa said with a smile.

Her green eye's found a kitten which was a sandy colour with green eye's like hers. Fade also had her eye's on that kitten.

Eyes like yours Mistress! Fade hissed to Alexa.

I know Fade. I will pick her up to see if she is affraid of you. Alexa said to her snake.

Alexa bent down and picked up the little fur ball. The cat mewed at her as she picked it up. She brought it closer to her snake. The kitten blinked and tilted its head at the snake and put it's paw an the snakes noes.

Alexa Laughed.

Looks like this one likes you my Dear Fade. Alexa said with a laugh.

Funny little thing playing with my serpent noes. Fade hissed with laughter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:56 am