Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Silence of Mine

Storm Forsett
    Storm Forsett
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Silence of Mine  Empty Silence of Mine

Post by Storm Forsett Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Alone, and lost in paradise.

Silence of Mine  Werter10

My Friend,

In a graveyard of forgotten dreams lays a grave. In a shallow grave with no trace of a tear lies a casket. In an empty casket of a honey brown wicker lays a shadow. Upon this grave lays a stone, with an elegant engraving. Engraved upon this stone are four simple, lonely words.
    You are not loved.
    I am not loved.
    I suppose, once, we all were. But the sinners and the silent are forgotten. I could fit in with the Slytherins here-except for the fact I'm a Gryffindor.
    Says my blue hands.
    The mute girl that sits in the background. The girl with the pale grey eyes. The girl who is still hiding, hidden under her bed in the dormentory like a cat, scared of a thunderstorm, waiting for someone who cares to come and find her.
    Come and find me.
    Have you ever fallen asleep and just wished with every piece of you that you wouldn't wake up? Because you don't care anymore? I have.
    I crave a friend. I just want someone to care. I want someone to love me. But who would love the mute girl that is hidden? I have never, ever even talked to a boy, or anyone, for that matter. Except for the girl who turned my hands blue, the bitch.
    I am silent now, but I am screaming for someone, anyone to find me. For them to find me and say, "Stormy, it's okay. Don't cry. I love you. You're okay.".
    I'm not okay. I'm hardly even alive.
    I miss Liam. I miss home. I want to smell the alcohol on my dad's breath as he tries to say something to me, but his words just slur. I want my brother, my Liam, to fight for me, because I am a witch. I want him to tell my father to back off and I want him to hold me like a brother should hold his sister. Because Liam still cares, about me.
    I want to go home. I want to go to Headmaster Chaos and beg him to forget I am a witch, to let my dad and my brother forget, and let me have my family back.Because surely, had I not been a witch, they would still love me. I never would've broken them both.
    I just want to go and cry somewhere. I don't know if I actually am crying or not. My face isn't wet-not yet. But all I know is that I don't belong at Hogwarts-and I never will.
    I just want to go home.

Stormy

Lyrics to "Lost in Paradise" by Evanescence

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:44 pm