Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I like mine scrambled

Asp
    Asp
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I like mine scrambled Empty I like mine scrambled

Post by Asp Fri May 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Ren was in a very uncomfortable predicament. It was very alien and the teenager wasn't all that sure that he loathed it as much as he detested it. He would be very sure to pay Ciar back for her 'kindness' of telling him at the last minute that he would be alone in the manor with Zephan. It wasn't as if he didn't like the boy, it was more he had no feelings or opinions of the seven year old whatsoever. Ren hadn't been around him that much even when he had gone to the Whelan home before his mother disowned him and Ciar's sent her the manor here in Finland.

How it had passed by him that Ciar became friendly towards another Ren would never know. He did find himself a bit jealous and irrationally angry at the one who was taking Viper away from him. When he'd first noted the pangs of jealousy and anger along with the paranoia and suspicion towards the other, Ren had been startled and tried to search out why he'd felt that way. There was no romantic inclinations towards his somewhat friend. It was that Ciar knew him and he knew he didn't have to explain his actions. She was a part of him and he felt as if he was losing that.

Not in the friendliest mood because he was basically being 'ditched', Ren wouldn't have minded staying home alone. What he really wanted to know was how he got roped into taking care of Zephan and how said boy had gotten his hands on a wand. And he was currently somewhere in the manor with it doing who knows what. Which was why he'd sent Zhen out to find the boy.

Following behind his ferret he paused just outside of one of the rooms. Zhen quickly climbed up her master's clothes to rest on his shoulder as Ren asked, "Zephyr?"
    Zephan Whelan
    Zephan Whelan
    Other
    Other

I like mine scrambled Empty Re: I like mine scrambled

Post by Zephan Whelan Mon May 21, 2012 5:56 am

"The name is Zephan, Ren," the boy scowled as he paused in his violin playing and turned towards the door. Placing the violin and bow on the table next to him and picking up a glass of pumpkin juice proceeded to knock back the glass like he was taking a shot.

He wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his russet sweater and moved his hand smoothly back to run through his already toussled hair. "If you're done pining over my sister now, maybe we can do something interesting. Or would you prefer me to stay in my room mulling over books and music all night till Cici gets home?"
    Asp
    Asp
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Asp Mon May 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Ren remembered why he disliked children and most people when Zephan spoke. They quickly jumped to conclusions and mostly the wrong ones. But the reason he'd called the boy by the wrong name was like when he needled Ciar purposefully. And this was his first interaction with him really. So naturally he was curious about how he'd react. Having Zephan assume he was pining over Ciar wasn't something he expected nor did he like since it was completely unfounded.

Eyeing the boy carefully since he was a Whelan and they couldn't be underestimated. Zephan also had a wand that he couldn't see anywhere with a quick scan. Ren cautiously asked, "That depends on your definition of interesting and what you would prefer to do."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:13 pm