Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

walking the walk, talking the talk [TWINNIE]

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

walking the walk, talking the talk [TWINNIE] Empty walking the walk, talking the talk [TWINNIE]

Post by Rora Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:37 pm

Lena had not been sticking to her schedule. She had been walking around the place like she was a lost soul - and she probably was. Alex and Pat would be waiting for her by now, but she knew they can wait. Smiting her brow, she sat on the floor, looking like an outsider in the sea of people walking by.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

walking the walk, talking the talk [TWINNIE] Empty Re: walking the walk, talking the talk [TWINNIE]

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:43 pm

Tessa was smiling, she just stood there thinking about Afonka. About how they meet, and when they went to the party. She then remembered that he promised that he would help pick out a dog for her. That would make her life just a little bit easier. And she then remembered that he asked if he go to New York with her. So her summer was sounding exciting.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

walking the walk, talking the talk [TWINNIE] Empty Re: walking the walk, talking the talk [TWINNIE]

Post by Rora Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:51 pm

As she sat on the boulevard, she looked up and saw a familiar face. It was a breath of relief for her, because she doubted she could stand being so alone for much longer. Also, she hoped that familiar person would have a map; she needed one pretty badly right now.

"Tessie!" she called, waving her friend over. "How have you been?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:55 pm

Tessa started to grin when she heard Lena. " Lena!" She had meet this girl when she was going to sneak up on someone from Hitrost. Instead she found Tessa. She was still thinking of Afonka and couldn't get him off her mind.

" I have been doing great Lena, so how you been?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:43 am

"I suppose I'm not great, but I'm fine!" she chuckled, standing up from her sitting position and skipping merrily towards her friend like she usually would. She scanned the area for anyone else she knew, and mentally sighed when she saw no one. "So... what are you doing here?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:13 am

Tessa smiled feel a little bit, when Lena said that she was just doing fine. Now Tessa on the other hand was doing great. She knew that she had to tell Lena sometime. " So do you have any plans for the summer break?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Lena grinned, "Well, I'm supposed to be in Amsterdam right now, but I can't find Alex or Patricia. Dammit." She was still skipped, and she reached a couple of feet from Tessa soon after and asked, "Do you have a map of some sort? I'm actually lost, dammit."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:14 am

Tessa hated that Lena was lost, and she couldn't help. " Sorry don't have a map. I am supposed to meet Afonka. He is spending the summer with me in New York."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:48 am

"Daaaang," sighed the blonde Uchitel, smiting her brow. She then tilted her head to one side. "Afonka?" she echoed, "is he your boyfriend now or something?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:50 am

Tessa blinked. " I guess, he asked me out on a date when we was lost. Ok I was lost and he was exploring. I invited him to spend the summer with me. So I guess he is my boyfriend."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:48 pm

Lena chuckled, thinking about their conversation in the Common Room. "Well, you got over Feliks faaaast!" she remarked, "that's good though! So tell me: what's Afonka like?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:06 pm

Tessa blinked as she thougth about Afonka. " Well he is sweet, he is always telling me how perfect I am, and how much better I made his life. Umm he is extremly nice to me." She really didn't know how to describe him to Lena.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:11 pm

"Awwww..." Lena cooed, sighing with happiness at how sweet Afonka sounded. "Do you know what house he's in again? I might have seen him once or twice." She pursed her lips, trying to not cry as she reminisced about those endless, numbered, lovely days.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Tessa blinked. " I think Hrabost." But she wasn't sure. He said that I was lucky to have you as a good friend.' She had never thought to ask him before. Because to her it really didn't matter what house he was in.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:02 am

"Huh," Lena replied, nodding. She beamed at Tessa's next words. "Well, do you agree?" she asked, pursing her lips with interest. Lena wasn't narcissistic, but she did care a great deal about what people thought of her.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:35 am

Tessa smiled. " Yeah I think that you are a great friend. And I was lucky that day that you came into the common room looking for someone else. But instead we talked."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:47 am

Lena grinned, "Thanks, Tess. I really appreciate that. I missed that day in the Common Room too." She flicked her hair nonchalantly, asking, "So, enough about me - what have you two been up to, hmm?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:53 am

Tessa blinked. " Oh nothing really, we went to the party Phillie had."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:58 am

Lena's eyes widened. "You were there too?" she gasped, "I was there! But I spent most of the evening staring at Sokol and having Morozov for company. Lovely, isn't it?" She sighed, staring at the ground.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Tessa blinked cause she had no idea who she was talking about. " Oh sounds like it." She was smiling. " I was with Afonka the whole time, even when Phillie told Afonka he better make sure that I was having a good time."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:03 am

Lena chuckled. "Oh Phillie," she muttered to herself. It was sad, in Lena's opinion, that Phillie didn't have a boyfriend; she was so goddamn sweet it was almost a crime. "Did you have a good time?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:39 am

Tessa smiled. " Yes I had a wonderful time. Seems Phillie did too, she was with someone all night."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Lena's eyes widened. "I hope it was someone wonderful; she deserves all the love she can get," she whispered, mostly talking about herself than about Phillie.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:07 pm

Tessa smiled. " She seemed to be having a good time, I hope that she finds someone."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Lena nodded, trying to figure out what to change the subject to. "So... do you have any summer plans?" she questioned, tilting her head to one side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:43 am