Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

always expect the unexpected [TWINNIE]

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

always expect the unexpected [TWINNIE] Empty always expect the unexpected [TWINNIE]

Post by Rora Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Lena entered the Common Room without a problem. Well, she borrowed one of Nyx's robes (don't ask how she got them), tried on eavesdrop on the conversations the Hitrosts had and often spent evenings near the Common Rooms, trying to hear the password. Eventually, she gave up and asked someone she trusted.

She entered the room and she drew out her wand. She exclaimed, "Aha! Told you I'd get you back for this, Prentiss!" She pointed to every single nook and cranny of the Common Room she could, but sadly, she did not see her intended target there. The only person there was a girl she had seen in classes before, but never got the chance to talk to. Her face fell as soon as she saw her.

"Oh..." she breathed, "I... I'm sorry for that..."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

always expect the unexpected [TWINNIE] Empty Re: always expect the unexpected [TWINNIE]

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Tessa blinked a little bit, she was confused at what was happening. “ That is alright, from the sounds of it you was trying to surprise someone that you know.” But she was used to think, seeing how she didn’t' have that many friends. Tessa then smiled. “ It is alright, you sound like you was excited, but then discovered that it was just me.

She thought she had heard the voice from somewhere. Tessa then realized that she had classes with this girl. But she really never noticed. But Pandora was the only one that she really got to talk to in her classes. That was because she felt comfortable and knew that she wasn't going to judge her.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

always expect the unexpected [TWINNIE] Empty Re: always expect the unexpected [TWINNIE]

Post by Rora Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 pm

Lena laughed kindly. "I was, but don't worry, you're not him," she replied, plopping down on the chair next to her. "I was excited, but in the wrong way. You're lucky you weren't my target." She chuckled kindly again, trying to reassure her and hoping that she convinced the girl that she wasn't a crazy assassin sometimes.

She pursed her lips. "I think I've seen you in classes before," she muttered quietly, tilting her head to one side, observing the girl. "I'm Lena. Lena Vorstenbach. What's your name?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Tessa then started to laugh. “ I am glad that I wasn't him too. But I think the element of surprise wasn't there.” She was still laughing. “ I hope that I will never be your target.” At first she thought this girl was crazy, but she thought crazy in a good way. But she was different from Tessa and that is why she decided that she liked this girl.

She nodded her head. “ Yeah I think that is where I heard you before.” Tessa then was smiling. “ I am Tessa Tessa Grey.”
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:41 pm

Lena shrugged her shoulders. "That's some good observations, I have to admit," she spoke in response, nodding in assent. "Well... I guess I'll have to work on that part, don't I?" She laughed and shook her head. "Only if you get on my bad side. In other words: don't you dare mess with my family." Well, she had no biological family in Durmstrang, but her inner circle of friends are considered close enough.

The blonde Uchitel (though she was in her Hitrost robes now) ran a finger through her hair and muttered, "Tessa's a pretty name." She then asked, "What classes do you take?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:54 pm

Tessa smiled. “ Yeah I guess I am right, learned that from the muggle channel called Animal Plant.” She then started to laugh. “ Maybe work on it just a little bit. But I hate it when people sneak up on me. But it really isn’t' that hard.” After thinking about it. “ I will try to stay off you bad side, you seem to be scary when provoked.”

She smiled. “ Thank you, I like your name too Lena.” Tessa sighed. “ I have Transfiguration and Herbology.”
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:01 pm

"Animal Planet? Is that where you learn about animals?" asked Lena. She didn't watch Muggle television all too much, anyway. Half the new shows were boring and uninspired, which was why she always stuck to her laptop watching the older Muggle shows like LOST. Lena then nodded in assent. "No, Tess, I'm crazy pretty much all the time. I just don't seem like it now 'cause I'm calm right now."

"I have both with you!" Lena grinned. "But how can I not notice you?" She pursed her lips and immediately said, "That's cause I always sit with my friends. You should sit next to me sometime."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:07 pm

“ Yeah it is all about animals. I love to listen to them talk about dogs.” She knew that Lena must think that she was weird. But she really didn’t' care, it was the only way for her. Tessa knew Lena was going to ask her way and then would come all the questions. And she was going to have to answer them. But she didn’t' know how Lena would react. She then was laughing. “ So you are calm now, what does crazy look like?”

Tessa was smiled. “ That is awesome, I usually sit next to Pandora. She tries and helps me with the class. Since I am normally late.”
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Lena smiled. It was nice to see that she found a person she met after first year that for once did not drink firewhiskey like a crazy idiot, had an obsession with daggers or had a prejudice against non-purebloods. In a way, Tessa's 'boring' passion was a fresh break to Lena's crazy friends. "You know how I looked like when I stormed into the Common Room?" she asked, chuckling, "like that, but a million, gazillion times worse.

"Do you have any other friends besides Pandora?" she asked, hoping that she didn't offend Tessa. "No offense..."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:18 pm

Tessa blinked. “ No I don't know, it is kind of hard when you are blind.” She then realized that she dropped her book , she remembered that she was supposed to tell Phillie what happened with Peeta, Katniss and Gale. Tessa could tell that Lena thought she was boring. But Tessa could see why, there was nothing special about her.

“ Yes I do have a couple of friends. Ruby, Phillie, Feliks, Phoenix and Kait.”
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Lena's joyful face fell at Tessa's disability. "Oh... oh... I'm sorry," she smiled, "but guess what? I don't really give a damn. I don't care if you're blind as long as you're a nice person." She blinked as a book dropped onto the floor and assuming it belonged to Tessa, she gently gave it to her.

The blonde's eyes widened at the mention of Phillie and Kait. They were both her best friends, but how come neither one of them didn't mention a word about Tess? Well, she never saw Phillie much nowadays, but Kait? "Oh..." she gasped, "Kait's like my sister. So is Phillie. They're both amazing people." She smiled kindly, hoping that aura spread towards Tess the way she wanted it to.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Tessa smiled a little bit. " It is alright, I am used to it." She could tell that Lena was telling the truth. And that only made Tessa happy. Tessa then realized that she dropped her book Catching Fire but Lena handed it back to her.

" I meet Phillie in the Great Hall and Kait was in the kitchen. The book I am reading is part of a series and I promised to tell Phillie about it." She then wondered that maybe they were ashamed to talk about it. But she then was still smiling.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:23 am

Lena's widened at the mention of a new book. She loved literature - classic or modern - as much as she hated modern programming. The mention of Kait being in the kitchens wasn't all too surprising, because Lena and Kait hung out there a lot if they had the time. She rarely ever saw Phillie in the Great Hall, so that came as a bit of a shock. "What is it?" she asked, her head tilting to one side in curiosity. "Tell me all about it!"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Tessa smiled. " It is called Catching Fire. This is actually the second book. The first book is call The Hunger Games." She thought to herself that she really liked Lena, and it was because she could care less that she was blind. And it seemed like Tessa was making more and more friends everyday.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:18 pm

Lena gasped in recognition. "I know that book series! I'm sure I've read it... a while back," she replied, trying to not sound fake. "It was that story with the birds... and there was this girl who liked this guy who baked bread... sorry, I read it when I was like, I don't know, eight." She smiled in a way that clearly meant, 'Sorry.'
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Tessa was suprised. " Yes, that is Katniss and Peeta." She was excited that she finally found someone who read the books. " I hope Katniss falls for Peeta rather than Gale." Tessa then paused for a couple of seconds. " Phillie said something about Peeta being the romantic type that everybody loved. And that Gale was more realistic."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Lena remembered most of the storyline now. An image of Katniss appeared in her head. She remembered how hard Katniss fought to keep everyone she loved alive. Peeta included. Somehow, she made parallels from that story to her own life she never knew existed at that very moment. She took a deep breath. "Well, Gale may be more realistic," Lena began, "but Peeta... he wanted to keep Katniss alive and safe ever since he met her. He may have been less realistic but in the end, sometimes, you need someone to sugarcoat the ugly truth." She swallowed. "That's important, since I know from my own experience."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Tessa smiled. " I know I love it, because Katniss was fighting so hard to protect Peeta. But he was also trying to keep Katniss alive. It was a love story, and I love how they pretened to be in love." She smiled a little bit. " I know I told Phillie that someday I want to know what it is like to be in love." Tessa sighed because this would most likely never happen. But she liked to think that maybe someday it would happen.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 am

"Well, it turned out to be real, didn't it?" Lena smiled, holding out her hand to squeeze Tessa's. "At least they knew they loved each other in the end, after all of that confusion. I like the fact they made no effort to tone down their feelings once they knew." Her pupils diluted slightly when Tessa had told her she wanted to be in love. She wanted to cry and tell her she was in love and it was killing her, but she couldn't. "I warn you," Lena said in a careful tone, like a mother would to a daughter when advising her on her husband. "Love is blind. Know exactly where you're heading, or your heart will end up like broken pieces of glass."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:40 pm

Tessa smiled. “ I haven't read the last book yet, so I really don't know. I am almost done with Catching Fire.” She could tell the tone difference in Lena's voice when she talked about love. She was almost afraid like she was going to start talking like Phillie. “ You are saying that love is blind?” This made sense to her, or way it because she was blind and had a feeling no guy would ever fall in love with her. But she continued to listen to Lena's advice.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:57 pm

Lena smiled, trying to not reveal too much of the contents of the final book. "Depending on who you like better together, it'll be a wonderful or a disastrous ending. You decide," she reasoned, adjusting herself onto a more comfortable position, twirling her finger around her finger. "Not literally, but figuratively, yes, it can be," she replied in a firm, almost cold tone. "Sometimes it is possibly the happiest thing in the world you can possibly feel, and sometimes it hurts and you just want to drop down dead and die." She shook her head in an attempt to wipe the tears away from her cheeks without doing so.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Tessa smiled. " I hope Katniss chooses Peeta. Cause I think that they would be perfect together. Maybe that is just me."She then noticed a change in the tone of her voice. As if she was stressing this to Tessa. That it was important that she should listen to it. But also memorize it. She was doing her best to pay attention, but she never been in love. So she couldn't say much about it.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:41 pm

Lena smiled. "I hope so too," she whispered, mostly to herself than to Tessa. Well, he wasn't exactly a baker's son and she wasn't exactly a girl who fought for her life by feeding on wild animals, but the two of them shared the same troubles. Minus the part where they were tributes fed into the Capitol. Minus the part where they have to kill people. Minus the overwhelming confusion. But they were similar in heart. Or were they more like Finnick and Annie? Not even Merlin could answer that question.

The Uchitel girl then turned back to Tessa. "If you fancy anyone, tell me!" she grinned, playfully winking at her newfound friend.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:45 pm

Tessa just smiled and nodded. She was listening to everything that Lena was saying. But she was puzzled when she asked if there was anybody that she fancy. She had never really thought about it. But she did now that Feliks made her blush, but she didnt' think anything of it.

" No I really don't fancy anybody."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:45 am

Lena raised an eyebrow. "You sure?" she asked, "is there anyone that makes you giggle? Anyone at all?" She chuckled. "I'm not saying you fancy anyone, but there must be someone who makes you blush, right?" She winked. "You can have anyone single you want. Well, except for Rhys Edmunds. He's mine!" she laughed, flipping her hair back. For the first time in months, she finally admitted it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:43 pm