Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

always expect the unexpected [TWINNIE]

Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

always expect the unexpected [TWINNIE] - Page 2 Empty Re: always expect the unexpected [TWINNIE]

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:03 pm

Tessa smile and was about ready to say no, but she then remembered Feliks. “ There is this one guy I meet the other day. I know my stomach felt when and that I was blushing.” But she was sure that he wasn't interested in her. She really enjoyed talking to Lena, and was kind of glad that she didn’t' find the person she wanted. Tessa really had no idea what she was talking about, but she really didn’t' know a lot of people, so it was alright.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

always expect the unexpected [TWINNIE] - Page 2 Empty Re: always expect the unexpected [TWINNIE]

Post by Rora Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Lena's eyes widened, and she was almost going to bite her nails because she was so nervous. If anyone else fancied her guy, she wouldn't be able to take it. "What does he look like?" she asked, her excitement talking now, "what house are they in? Do you know what year?" She swallowed her doubts as soon as she said, "What's their name?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:23 pm

She then frowned when Lena asked what he looked like. “ I really don't know what he looks like. And I am not sure about what house he is in.” Tessa then decided to collect her thoughts. She could tell that Lena was curious, but this was to be expected. “ I meet him down by the lake, his name is Feliks Chmerkovskiy.”
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:27 pm

"Wait... how can you meet him down by the lake and not know what he looks like?" she asked, tilting her head to one side. She then shook her head. "Oh, never mind, don't answer that question." She then pursed her lips and asked curiously, "Um, he's not a redhead, right? And he's not five foot ten?" She hoped Tess would say 'no' to both these questions so Lena can relax and not panic. No one messed with her people, even if they weren't technically hers anymore.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:33 pm

Tessa blinked as she thought about the question. “ I don't think that he is a redhead, or that he is five foot ten.” There was some days that she wished that she could see. Tessa knew that it sounded weird that she like a guy that she didn't even know what he looks like. “ I can tell you that we were talking about riding brooms, which I told him that I would never get on one.”
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:08 pm

"Oh," Lena muttered. It took her a moment to remember that Tessa was blind, and she wouldn't be able to see Feliks. But this guy sounded nothing like Lena's intended target at all, so she was happy. "Oh, right. I forgot. Sorry. So, anyway, what's this guy like?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:14 pm

Tessa sighed. " Well we wasn't outside very long. And I haven't gotten the chance to actually see him again. So it was just like a one time thing." She thought that he probely didn't think of her like that way.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:31 pm

"Oh..." Lena replied again, her face falling. Her eyes widened, snapping her fingers. "Do you know if he's dating anyone? Or even if he fancies anyone?" she asked, a plan already forming in her mind. Maybe if she can't get her own happiness back, at least she can help someone else find theirs.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Tessa blinked a little bit. " I have no idea, he didn't mention it." She could tell that Lena was up to something, and she had no idea what. But maybe it was for something good.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:23 pm

"Then... who knows? He could be all yours!" Lena chuckled. She then looked at Tess and pursed her lips. "Right... I think I should do your hair..."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Tessa blinked. " But what if he does have a girlfriend, then where does that leave me. I will look like a love sick puppy." She sighed. " What is wrong with my hair?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:19 pm

"Darling, I'm only going to do your hair! And there's nothing wrong with it, honey! It's exquisite!" Lena gasped, staring at Tess's hair. "Come on! Turn around so I can plait your hair."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Tessa blinked she really didnt' know what Lena was talking about. But she decided to turn around and let Lena do what she wanted.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:55 am

After Tessa had turned around, Lena tilted her head to one side, analyzing the hair as if she would a trace of evidence from a crime scene. Trained fingers carefully separated three equal parts of hair, and wove them through one another not too tightly it looked unnatural, but not too loosely it looked messy. She tied it very carefully at the end with a teal hairband that matched Tessa's robes.

"There!" Lena grinned, proud of her creation. "All done!"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:33 am

Tessa smiled a little bit, she really wished that she could have seen what Lena done. She was glad that Lena decided to help her.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:58 am

"It looks perfect!" grinned the Uchitel. "When a boy sees this, he's gonna fall down at your feet! Or, y'know... his jaws are going to drop." She laughed, wishing Tessa wasn't blind so she could see her hair. She did nothing to deserve that.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Tessa smiled a little bit. " If you say so." She then wanted to laugh whens Lena siad a guy would fall at her feet. But decided not to because that would have been mean.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:51 am

Lena shook her head. "No, honey!" she laughed, "it might actually work!" She grinned, happy at the prospect of making a friend happy. However, her own happiness often went out the window, but she decided not to give a damn for once.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:08 pm

Tessa smiled. " If you say it will." She really didn't put much hope into it. Because she never thought that it was going to happen. But she thought only to make Lena happy she pretended to be happy about it.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:22 pm

Lena nodded. "Of course it will!" She then stood up and before she walked away, she turned back to face her friend and called, "See you soon, Tess!"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:23 pm

Tessa smiled. " Ok see you soon Lena. " She then started to think about Afonka.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:47 am