Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

ARG. (open)

ARG. (open) Empty ARG. (open)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:26 pm

Charlotte sat down quietly at the Slytherin table, no-one could tell but inside she was seething with rage, literally if anyone spoke to her all they would get would be a steely glare and maybe a head movement to indicate an answer. Dropping her head into her hands Charlotte moved a piece of toast around her plate, she never really cared for toast and all the sausages were gone on their table.

"Perfect."

She growled.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

ARG. (open) Empty Re: ARG. (open)

Post by Lola Peppermint Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Lola entered the great hall, she scanned over the room and saw a person she knew, or something like that, she had met her at the Head of Houses party during winter break.
    She decided to sit down next to her even though she was a Slyth.
    "Hello Charlotte." Lola said as she sat down next to her, hoping that she wouldn't tell her to get lost or something.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:38 pm

Charlotte slowly turned her head to look at the girl who sat next to her, she remembered her immediately, she was the girl who tried to make her dance at that stupid party. Ripping the toast in half and eating the middle Charlotte nodded towards her and waited until she had finished the food in her mouth before saying;

"Hello Lola."

Raising her eyebrow she thought about something, if she was a Puff, what was she doing at her table?

"Shouldn't you be sitting with Aurelie or something...?"
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:44 pm

"Naw, I saw you sitting here alone and I've noticed that you're alone a lot, and you seemed down, so I decided to come and talk to you and maybe try to cheer you up." Lola answered. Charlotte seemed like a fun person to be with, after you had known her for a while. Lola smiled at the girl and grabbed some toast.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Charlotte smiled gently at Lola, she had gotten something right after all, Charlotte was alone a lot even Arsen who was her best and only friend didn't seem to sit with her in class which frustrated her, a lot of things had begun to frustrate her about school.

"Thank you."

She took another slice of white toast, put some strawberry jam on it then munched away until there was nothing left, apparently Charlotte was hungry today.

"I'm not going to be much company today, I'm in a bit of a grouch. Stay if you want, but you might get your head bitten off."
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:21 pm

"Aw it's alright Charlotte, you aren't the only one who's a bit frustrated today." Lola said.
    This morning she had gotten a letter from her parents which said, that they were going to Iceland for three weeks and wouldn't be able to send her letters for the time because of some stupid reason which made Lola frustrated.
    Lola grabbed another toast and put some jam on it and then put a slice of cheese on that and then more jam.
    "yummers" she said out loud and started eating the toast.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Charlotte raised her eyebrow at Lola, she watched as she made her odd concoction of cheese and jam, peanut butter and jam she could understand, but cheese? That made no sense.

"Cheese and jam?" She mused aloud

Chuckling softly Charlotte moved her hand so that the heart that was drew upon her left one was visible, she tapped lightly on the table and sighed, she just felt so annoyed all the time, stupid people annoying her like this.

"Tell me, Lola, have you ever had someone...that you just despise?"
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:40 pm

"Yes! It is quite good!" Lola answered. "I eat toast with cheese and jam all the time." Lola continued.
    "Have I ever had someone that I just despise? I don't know. I think yes, but I still don't know if a despise the person, I just don't like that person." Lola answered the second question.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:06 pm

"Doesn't it taste a bit weird?"

Charlotte asked, quite interested in how this weird food type would taste, she was half tempted to make some for herself but she didn't Charlotte didn't feel like hurling if it tasted nasty.

"Well, every time I see this person...I just...have the strong desire to punch them in the face...what do you reckon I should do about that?"

Charlotte wanted to find a solution to this problem, it was making her very very angry most of the time.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:13 pm

"No! That's the magic about it! It tastes AWESOME!" Lola answered excitedly.
    She thought about the second question for a while.
    "Well, what I would do, is that I would just go up to the person and punch him... or her in the face, to get the anger out of me, then you will probably not feel this much anger towards the person." Lola said with a smile on her face.
    "But if any of the professors would see you, you would probably get into some trouble."

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Charlotte laughed loudly, she lay her head on the table and let everything out of her, she hadn't been expecting such a blunt answer especially from someone as nice seeming as Lola was. Lifting her head up she wiped the tears of laughter from her eyes and stopped laughing slowly.

"Ugh, that was so funny."

She imagined going up to the person and punching them in the face, the satisfaction that would bring...but of course she couldn't get into trouble...it wouldn't be good for her.

"Maybe I could just think about punching them, and that will make me feel better. I might try some of that then..."
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:25 pm

"Yeah, just picturing the face of the person when you punch him , or her is very satisfactorily, and then you will not get in any trouble." Lola said to Charlotte.
    "Hey I was wondering at the Head of House party, are you and that Arsen guy a thing? Not that I like him or something, I just saw something between you two and was wondering." Lola regretted asking the question right away, she didn't even know if she had seen right at the party.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:30 pm

Charlotte's eyes widened and she looked at Lola with a confused look in her eyes, a thing? What thing? Charlotte didn't know what she was saying...they were friends of course and then there was that weird feeling she sometimes felt around him but she had always thought that was normal.

"What do you mean? Me and Arsen are just friends...just friends...."

Her voice died out and she placed some cheese and jam on toast and put it into her mouth absent mindedly.

"What else could we be?" Genuine confusion on her face
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:35 pm

"Oh I'm sorry for asking, I don't know why, I'm sorry, It was a stupid question anyways! sorry" Lola was very... very awkward. This was an awkward situation. "I just thought... ah never mind." Lola said.
    "You want to change the subject?" Lola asked. "Who's your favorite professor?" she tried, hoping Charlotte wouldn't hang on to the other subject.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:41 pm

"Don't worry about it."

Charlotte kept her frown but when she realised what she was eating she took one last nibble of the toast hoping it wouldn't taste bad, but it tasted alright, not great, but OK.

"Hmmm. I have to say Professor Romain, he's so good, but I'm scared witless by him! How about you?"
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Lola was relived that changing the subject had worked.
    "Hmm, I think I must say... hmm.... Professor Blake, she's a very good teacher and her classes are so much fun!" Lola said.
    "what is your favorite class, don't judge it by the professors, just what to you enjoy the most?" Lola asked, she was always curious about everything.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:55 pm

"What do I enjoy the most?"

Charlotte bit her lip and thought for a moment it took her a while to think of one that she liked, after all, everything was so wonderful here but she had an aptitude for potions having brewed many at home already.

"Potions, I just love it. What about you?"
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:41 pm

"My favorite class?" Lola asked herself out loud. She did loved herbology, she just loved working with plants.
    "Hm. I must say Herbolgy, all those plants fascinate me!" Lola answered and then thought about her answer.
    "But I must say, I quite enjoy Dueling too." It was very easy to talk to this girl, Lola was a very shy person, but she enjoyed talking to Charlotte.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Charlotte smiled at Lola and quickly ate up the rest of her toast , jam and cheese. She tapped her fingers on the table once more and thought that Professor Blake would be very happy with the way she was being received.

"Professor Blake will be happy to hear that."

Charlotte grinned and decided to ask a question this time.

"Do you like art Lola?"
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:23 pm

"ooh Art! yes! I like it very much!" Lola replied, she very much liked art.
    "Do you? oh yes you must like art, since you asked." Lola smiled.
    "What kind of art do you like?"

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:50 pm

"I-I-I like most art..."

Charlotte smiled, she was glad that they also had something else in common besides her new found liking for cheese and jam on toast.

"I draw a lot of the time...I like to paint portraits and landscapes the most though...I prefer to paint but I am good with pastels and charcoal too."

She quickly stopped talking, she didn't want to seem big headed.

"What about you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:15 am