Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Living in Technicolour // Afonka Alkaev

Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Living in Technicolour // Afonka Alkaev Empty Living in Technicolour // Afonka Alkaev

Post by Afonka Alkaev Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:38 am

Dear Journal:

I love it here in New York. It's so cool, and the accents of the people around are so cool. Ooh, and being with Tessa is awesome. Her aunt and uncle are so nice for letting me stay here over the summer. And being with Tessa is so much fun because she's so sweet and kind.

I - I think I love her. But I barely know her. Is that weird?

But either way, I don't really care if it's weird or not because she's Tessa Grey and just perfect.

Sincerely, Afonka
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Living in Technicolour // Afonka Alkaev Empty Re: Living in Technicolour // Afonka Alkaev

Post by Afonka Alkaev Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:44 pm

Dear Journal:

Ophelia Montague. She's dead. Dead. Dead. I found her in the catacombs. And now I can't sleep. I can't think straight. Every time I close my eyes all I see is her. Lying in front of me. Dead.

I miss her. So so very much.

Sincerely, Afonka.

Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Living in Technicolour // Afonka Alkaev Empty Re: Living in Technicolour // Afonka Alkaev

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Dear Journal:

The mafia. The mafia. My grandparents, people I've never even heard of before, want me in it.

And I don't have a choice in the matter.

I turn them down and they go after my family.

So this means that I'm in the mafia.

Sincerely, Afonka Alkaev

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:37 pm