Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Apology Almost Accepted l PG13

Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Apology Almost Accepted l PG13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Apology Almost Accepted l PG13

Post by Tony Stark Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:24 pm

"What?" He asked sitting up and watching her in surprise. "Where do you need to be?" He kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her and refusing to let her go until she answered his question.

"What's got you in such a hurry? You were fine a second a go." He said brushing back her hair so it was out of her face. "You're cute when you've got bed head." He smirked. His room was a state and it was secretly driving him insane. He was fighting against the urge to tidy it up and put everything back into it's usual place where it belonged.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Apology Almost Accepted l PG13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Apology Almost Accepted l PG13

Post by Amora Kirke Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:46 pm

"Work." She said simply. "Don't you remember? That was the first thing I said." She frowned. "Or at least, I think it was." She shrugged, leaning into his arms and letting a small timid smile flash across her face. "I was supposed to leave at nightfall..." she nipped at his collarbone playfully. "...but I came to see you first."

"So are you." She countered. Her eyes flashed around, for the first time her eyes took the room, noting the fact that it looked as if it had been attacked by werewolves with a particularly bad feeling for the person who owned the space. She knew what that looked like from experience. She nuzzled into him before grinning and running her hand through his hair. "Go clean your room, Merle."
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:47 pm

"Work? But term doesn't start for another, wait what day is it?" He asked looking around for a calander or something, which he didn't have. It was so easy for someone of his age to lose track of time. Days just flew by like minutes did to humans.

He slowly began to stroke back her hair in thought. He really needed to get sorted if he was going to stay in control. Just thinking about it made his mouth water for the forbidden blood. "Thankyou!" He said placing a quick kiss on her lips before rushing off to tidy his room at vampire speed, putting everything back into its rightful place.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Tue May 01, 2012 2:32 am

"Today..." She said, with a wide grin. "Is three days before Term begins, which is two days after Staff's last day to get to the school." She stated this with more chagrin than was probably necessary, but the fact that she'd lost two days in this room was threatening to make her ooze satisfaction... among other things.

She kissed him back briefly and giggling slightly as order followed his movements like a whirlwind. Of their own accord, her fingers went and brushed against her lips, wondering how she could still feel his kiss, scorched into her lips like a brand. She had no doubt in her mind; She was his.

Not that he needed to know that. At all.

She leaned backwards, lying back on his bed and unconsciously curling into the space his body had left, waiting for him to be done.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Thu May 03, 2012 12:25 am

He paused and turned to looked at her. "Seriously?! I've not got anything planned." He frowned running his hand through his hair. With a shrug he continued to clean his room. "Shouldn't take too long to plan right?" He hoped not. He was taking a huge risk moving back in with the human race.

"Oh so we're late?" He asked moving to place his clothes back in his wardrobe. "I actually have a gift. It's a few centuries late, but it's better late than never. Problem is, once i've give you it you're going to leave."
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Mon May 07, 2012 11:35 pm

Mora shrugged noncommittally, sitting up and watching him. "I planned my lessons in less than a day, so it shouldn't be that hard for you." She cocked her head slightly, before silently slipping out of the bed.

She padded over to him, wrapping her arms around his middle and hugging him from behind. She relaxed once she was touching him again, not noticing her ache until it was gone. She rested her cheek on his back and sighed. "What makes you think I'll leave?" She asked, her voice full of curiosity as her fingers traced small circles across his stomach. "Is it that bad a present?"
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Wed May 09, 2012 11:30 pm

He shrugged. "It's weaponry. I grew up making them as a boy, i don't need lesson plans i'll make it up as i go along. No greatest treasure then the mind." He said tapping the side of his head. That made his go back to the time he'd almost lost his mind, he had for a few years and if it hadn't been for Ethon he probably would never have gotten it back.

It took a while for his face to clear of the agony of his past but once it did a smile came back. "I've missed you, you know. I know you'd find your way back to me one day. Every night i used to sit up late and call for you, sending out signals hoping you were close enough to catch them and come calling but you never were." He said turning in her arms. "In the end i stopped but i never gave up hope... The night i left." He said looking up as he remembered the horrors they faced. "I made one stop, to buy this..." He paused for a few seconds to pull out a necklace ageing back to the time he'd abandoned her. "... I'd made a promise to myself to give it to you the day we were reunited. I've had the jewels replaced with lapis lazuli since then but it's still the same piece." He glanced up at her for her reaction. It was a little dated for this time but he hope, like himself that a little of her old self remained with her.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Fri May 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Mora's eyes latched onto the necklace, and she absolutely adored it. It was more than a necklace, it was... was...

"Merle..." she whispered. "It's beautiful." A half grin stole across her face as she took it from him, her eyes staying on it. "When... before I remembered..." the words caught in her throat for a bit, but she pushed them out. "I always kinda... assumed my maker forgot about me. Thought I was nothing, kicked me to the curb, just like everyone else did." She glanced up at him quickly, but looked away before she could take in his expression. "It made things easier, you know? Not having to think about it so much. You just get used to not being cared about."

This time when she met his eyes, she was smiling, and her eyes were happy. "Thank you for the necklace. It's the nicest thing anyone's ever given me." She rose to her tip toes and brushed her lips against his in thanks, before returning her attention to the necklace. "I don't understand though. Why would this make me leave?"
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Sun May 13, 2012 1:35 am

A look of hurt crossed his face. He'd always knew that was going to be the case, but he'd just hoped it wasn't. He'd rather she think him dead than her thinking he'd just left her abandoned on the side of the road like some animal.

"If i could turn back the hands of time i would do it in a heart beat. You are worth every risk but i couldn't risk losing you. You understand that right? What we faced back then was bigger than both me and my brother. It was safer for you to be out the way." He explained. It was important she understood.

"Here let me." He said taking the necklace and waiting for her to turn around so he could put it on for her. He lightly kissed her back with a smile and brushed her hair aside. "I've just given you the power to walk outside in the sun now you have nothing stopping you."
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Sun May 13, 2012 4:05 am

"Don't make that face." Mora chastised, kissing him again. "You aren't allowed to make that face when I'm around, got it?"

"Well I know that now, don't I?" She teased lightly, smiling slightly. A bit of her heart deflated at that though. Out of the way. She didn't let it show on her face, however.

Mora blinked. Once. Twice. "I... I can..." Her eyes widened, and she was gone, outside of the tunnels, looking up at the sky and laughing. She closed her eyes and turned in a circle, soaking in the heat of the sun. She'd forgotten what it felt like.

Less than a minute later she was back, her arms wrapped around him and her lips smashed against his. "You... are... the... most... amazing... man..." She mumbled against his lips.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Mon May 21, 2012 2:27 am

He raised an eyebrow at her in question. "What face?" Before kissing her again. He honestly didn't know he didn someone of the stuff he did. He'd been doing them for so long now he'd forgotten all about them.

He nodded with a slight smile which soon fell as she left him, just as suspected. He'd know giving her it now was a mistake but he couldn't help himself, he just wished to see her smile like back in the old days before he'd messed it all up.

But she didn't seem to be going anywhere. He could still hear her outside and before he knew it she was running back into his arms where she belonged. He chuckled against her lips. "I certainly like to think so."
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Wed May 30, 2012 1:35 am

Mora pulled away slightly, her eyes glinting with happiness. "When did you... how did you...?" She pressed another kiss to his lips. "Cocky bastard." She teased lightly, running her fingers through his hair. Her eyes flitted around his room, even as a grin grew on her face. Slowly though, the grin went away.

"...Does this mean I have to go to work?" She pouted, glancing back up at him through her lashes. "Can't I just..." Stay here forever? "...Not go?"
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:06 am

Merle let lose a smirk. "Centuries of perfection, my love." He said giving her a wink and a kiss on the nose. He loved how easy he could be himself around her. It had been centuries since he'd been able to let himself lose and be himself.

A crazy glint flicked across his eyes as he looked back into her eyes. "Who said i was letting you leave?" He asked pushing her against the wall and trapping her there. "You're mine now." He smirked placefully, placing his lips against hers softly.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:49 am

She wiggled her nose as he kissed it, resisting the urge to go cross-eyed. "I don't know... centuries may be a bit of a..." She trailed off, finding herself unexplainably enraptured with his eyes. It was like they reached inside her and grabbed at her heart, tugging it toward the man before her. Mora mentally scolded herself for such a description, such an emotion. They were only eyes. Aurmerle's eyes.

Being up against the wall was a different monster entirely. She felt... trapped... but safe at the same time. She certainly wasn't complaining. "Who said you get a say?" She teased, a smirk of her own tugging at her lips. She melted into his kiss, kissing back softly. " 'Spose I can live with that, then." She murmured, looking up at him again. Some emotion was playing behind her eyes, some feeling she wouldn't admit to. Not yet. "As long as your mine."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:48 pm