Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

I Write Sins, Not Tragedies - Page 2 Empty Re: I Write Sins, Not Tragedies

Post by Alise Rusnak Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Alise sniffed and rubbed a tear off of her cheek as she looked out the window. The sun was risen now. Not she she really cared. Her eyes wandered back to Sacha, another sob rising in her throat.

"Mama loves you too," she whispered, turning away again. "So very much,"
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:32 am

Reluctantly, Sacha handed the child back to the healer, his sense of loss seeming to abruptly escalate as his arms became empty once more. He turned his gaze away, rather than watch her leave with his son. Sacha wasn't certain he could resist the urge to snatch him back if he didn't.

His hand sought Alise's, fingers tentatively resting over hers. She may have needed space at that moment, but Sacha was the opposite. He needed contact, at least a little bit.
    Alise Rusnak
    Alise Rusnak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alise Rusnak Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Alise flinched at his touch, then slowly moved her hand from under his. Her heart was heavy and cold now, as if something was missing from within her. Her son was gone and something told her it was all his fault.

"I wanna go home," she said, her eyes watching the wall with intensity. "Don't make me stay here,"
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:57 am

Though she had withdrawn from his touch, flinching away, Sacha remained unmoving. The rejection stung, all the more because he felt that she surely blamed him as he, in turn, blamed himself. He deserved no better. After all, what sort of man could not safeguard his own family?

Finally, after a long moment, the man composed himself. A wall that he was not even consciously aware of - that he never even realized had been slowly broken down - erected itself once more within his mind.

"Very well," Sacha stated quietly, rising to his feet. Grey eyes, void of any feeling save a lingering dull grief, shifted to Alise. She avoided his gaze. If he'd noticed, he gave no indication of it. "I shall go inquire as to when you may leave." Turning, he put action to words.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:32 am