Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Flying Lesson One, Third years

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Flying Lesson One, Third years Empty Flying Lesson One, Third years

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:44 pm

Casey toted her broom down to the new flying feilds and looked around curiously. They were a smooth, unobstructed stretch of ground marked by white lines in the turf. There was no one around, so she decided to get a head start and fly anyway. Casey dropped her stuff and mounted her broom, swiftly rocketing into the sky, turning and swerving deftly, engrossed in an imaginary game of Quidditch.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Flying Lesson One, Third years Empty Re: Flying Lesson One, Third years

Post by Liam Ashton Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:05 am

Liam walked out onto the Flying field and didn't see anyone around, sighing in defeat. he dropped his firebolt to the ground and followed after it folding his arms behind his head. He had just changed out of his normal robes for his quidditch beater uniform, which consisted of the green, black and silver trappings but he ditched the cape and the arm, knee pads.

'Maybe I can sleep while everyone decides to show up' he thought tiredly, yawning widely he shut his eyes and was out cold.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:43 pm

Casey grinned when she saw Liam walk up, look around, and fall asleep. She flew silently over to where he lay asleep and hung upsidedown from her broom by her knees, studying his face with her head cocked. She decided it needed improvment and pulled out her pen, drawing a mustache on his lip.

Grinning, quite happy with herself, Casey flipped rightside up on her broom, only to drop off and land gently on Liam's stomach screaming "LIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAM!!!!!"
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:39 pm

Liam felt like he almost had a heart attack when a sudden weight landed on his abdomen and his name was shouted right after. Eye's flashing open Liam yelled in surprise and was net with the laughing face of Casey.
    Glaring scornfully at her he decided to turn the tables, he grunted "I'll show you funny Cass" with a burst of speed Liam flipped them o he was on top of her but he balanced himself on his knees so she couldn't feel his weight. Grinning triumphantly, Liam crossed his arms over his chest.
    "Pinned'ya" he stated proudly and poked her nose with his index finger.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:39 am

Casey grinned and laughed even as Liam flipped them over. Narrowing her eyes playfully, she said, "Be glad that I like to play mostly fair, Liam Ashton, or your chances of having children in the future would be greatly reduced. AKA, I'd be hitting you where the sun don't shine. As it is," here, Casey brought her legs up and tipped Liam forward, while at the same time rolling away as he fell, and sitting on his back. "I still win," she concluded triumphantly.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:56 am

Grimacing into the grass Liam grunted. "Casey I will give you till the count of three to get off or bad things will happen!" he told her but to her it probably sounded like "Cseimhmmmmconmaodnrmsrhmmm!!!!"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:58 am

Grinning, Casey leaned closer to Liam's head. She coldn't resist goading him. "What was that? Couldn't quite make that out. You know, it's pretty rude to talk with your mouth full, whoever taught you manners?" Her eyes danced with a mischievous light that Liam couldn't see with his face full of turf.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:20 am

Liam inhaled as much air as he could being as his face was covered by grass, once he was sure he had enough air, he felt himself dissipate like a ghost, and he stood up going right through her.
    Laughing at Casey's shocked squeak when her face met the grass, Kneeling back down he sat gently on her back and put his mouth close to her ear and spoke in a rough playful manner, making it sound like he was angry but still amused. "Now Casey you should know better than to goad a male veela, because we like to play rough, you could get hurt" he chuckled then removed himself from her back and sat next to her grinning.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:24 am

Casey sat gaping at Liam for a minute, then managed to gasp out breathlessly. "So. Not. Cool. I didn't know you could do that! I didn't know veela could do that! What else can you do?!" Her natural curiosity over took her irritation at being upstaged.

"Oh, and by the way," she said, holding out a mirror she'd pulled from her pocket to show him what else she'd done while he was asleep. "You are a really sound sleeper, not to feel that."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:41 am

Glaring imposingly at Casey Liam snatched the mirror from her fingers and proceeded to try and scrub the black mesh from his upper lip, grumbling about women and violating people in their sleep. When he could no longer see the mark and all was left was an angry pink spot on his upper lip he turned back to Casey.
    "Many things my child" grinned like the smart ass he felt like in that moment. "can't fly or anything but as you can see I can evaporate sort of, and I can read minds, but I also have a divinity for figuring things out rapidly as well as slow aging, speed and...well this is embarrassing but I can...sing too..." he said the last part so low he was sure Casey didn't hear him, he hoped she didn't.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:44 am

"Why yes, I did enjoy that. It was quite amusing how you didn't notice. Just be glad I told you."

Once again behaving like a five year old, Casey crossed her eyes and made a face t Liam's would-be wide voice. "Smart ass. That stuff is cool though! I didn't catch that last one though, you seemed to trail off." She grinned. She had of course, picked up the word 'sing', but it was more fun to mess with Liam when he'd just got a one up on her.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:05 am

Shaking his head and rubbing his face Liam grew the courage and said out loud for her to hear, "I can sing too" he glared at her smiling face and couldn't help but smile too and laid back in the grass and laugh a bit .
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:08 am

Casey smiled at him and laid down next to him. "See, now that wasn't so hard. And anyway, it's wonderful that you can sing. Plenty of guys can sing. What's you're favorite song? Would- would you sing something? I'd like to hear your voice." She folded her hands behind her head casually and crossed her ankles.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:21 am

Chuckling softly he thought of a song she might know, thinking he suddenly started singing Fix you by cold play.

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
    When you get what you want, but not what you need
    When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
    Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
    When you lose something you can't replace
    When you love someone, but it goes to waste
    Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
    And ignite your bones
    And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
    When you're too in love to let it go
    But if you never try you'll never know
    Just what you're worth

And ignite your bones

Tears stream down on your face
    When you lose something you cannot replace
    And I...

I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
    And I...

And ignite your bones

(You can listen to the song but I have a WAY deeper singing voice then Mr. Chris Martin!!) xD But just so you can get into the song ) (:
    Ryan Welsh
    Ryan Welsh
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ryan Welsh Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:47 am

Ryan walked onto the flying field with his broom in his left hand and a large bag containing school brooms in his right hand, he was pleased to see a few students here, he throw down the bag and let his own broom slowly hover to the ground

'Alright guys welcome back for another year, lets get straight into it shall we. Everybody on your brooms, if you don't have one use one of the school ones" Ryan then picked up his broom and hovered a few feet in the air

"Ok once your on your brooms I want you to lean from one side to the other" Ryan demostrated this as he swished quickly from left to right

" Now you try and don't be to confident take it slow at first till you find your balance, because most people tend to lean to much causing them to fall off, or their brooma go into a swirl"

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Casey smiled through the song. "That was wonderful," she said honestly, looking in Liam's face. "You really like singing, don't you? Don't try to hide it!"

Casey jumped a little when the Professor came up, but jumped up quickly, eager to get flying. She hopped on her broom and copied the Pofessor, swooping quickly back and forth, laughing. She'd always loved flying and the feel of the wind in her hair.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:43 pm

Chuckling Liam hoisted himself up and onto his broom, after he caught the wind he mimicked the movements of the professor, it wasn't to difficult for him to grasp the movement since he played quidditch but he let loose a bit so Casey wouldn't think him a show off.
    Ryan Welsh
    Ryan Welsh
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ryan Welsh Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:20 am

Ryan watched as the students performed the task, they seemed to do it with ease, Ryan was slightly surprized and wondered why they were in a skill building subject like Flying if they were quite skilled at it, he then grabbed a quaffle and jumped onto his broom and soared up the goal posts

He then looked down at students and called out to them "Oi you guys get up here"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:52 am

Casey rocketed up to where the Professor was sitting on her broom. "Oh, I just love flying! Dad always said I was a natural. Are we going to play Quidditch today Proffessor? That would be awesome!" Casey began bouncing up and down on her broom in excitement. Flying always had made her hyper. Suddenly she stopped. "This is too easy," she announced. Flipping quickly, she turned to hang by her knees from her broom handle. "That's better!" she chirped, veiwing everything from her new possition upsidedown. "Don't worry, I've done this loads of times."
    Ryan Welsh
    Ryan Welsh
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ryan Welsh Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:15 pm

Ryan watched as the girl performed tricks in front of him, "Ah no... I can't imagine why we would be playing Quidditch in my class" he then saw the boy was taking his time to fly up he then looked back at the girl

"Right ok, so we will be workign on dodgeing skills, you don't need me to go over how to dodge right?" Ryan asked the girl
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:17 pm

Casey grinned at the Professor's slight discomfort and confusion at her antics, although slightly disappointed they wouldn't be playing Quidditch.

Swing back up to sit the right way on her broom, she responded, "Nope, I should be good to go! Let's do this!" She turned the broom and flew a short distance away, swiveling to face Professor Welsh with both hand on her broom handle, leaning forward in a ready position.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:28 pm

Liam bolted up to join the two other fliers. "Alright a challenge!" Liam grinned at Casey, "I'll make sure to go easy on you Cass" he told her in a voice that held all laughter and no seriousness. Facing the Professor Liam smiled widened "Lets do this!"
    Ryan Welsh
    Ryan Welsh
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ryan Welsh Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:54 am

Ryan smiled as the boy joined them "Ok, so this quaffle is bewitched to attack you but don't worry unlike a bludger it will only attack you face on rather then sneaking up behind you. So your task is to fly one lap around the pitch avoiding being attacked"

Ryan then tossed the quaffle up and down in his hand " Right so who's first?" he asked
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:01 pm

Laughing, Casey said "I'll go!" It sounded easy enough. She took off speedily, ducking the quaffle as it flew towards her head at once, ruffling her hair in passing. It reversed and came towards her again as she picked up even more speed. She veered left, then right as the quaffle attacked her, even adding in a sloth grip roll when it aimed directly at her stomach. She narrowed her eyes and focused on where she could see the Professor and Liam waiting, coming ever closer as she shot towards them. She dodged to her right one more time as the quaffle pelted at her, then pulled up next to Professor Welsh, catching the quaffle on it's next attack.

"Right, so it's Liam's turn!" she said cheerfully.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:58 pm

Liam grinned shaking his head at Casey's antics. With a deep breath Liam speed off pushing his Broom faster with each breath he took, seeing the quaffle come speeding in from his right side, Liam smirked and barrel rolled right as the quaffle came close to his head, zig zaging he dodged the repeated strikes. The quaffle was fast, Liam's smirk widened, he was faster, he could see the quaffle coming toward him head on, Liam released the broom and slid off one side of his broom dangling from his knees laughing when the quaffle sped past were he had just been, pulling himself back up he stopped in front of Professor Welsh and Casey with a grin, catching the quaffle with one hand as it came at him from his left side. "What's next?" he asked humorously, tossing the quaffle to the professor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:14 pm