Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Flying Lesson Four 4th years

Rose Sliverwood
    Rose Sliverwood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Flying Lesson Four 4th years Empty Flying Lesson Four 4th years

Post by Rose Sliverwood Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Rose walked to the field then noone was there she got her broom out then she just happy she is no 2nd year then she would flip out on Valdus.Rose loooked hoping more 4th years would come then none came so she just sat and waited for them to come.Rose just woondered what her brother did this time.Rose just hoped that her brother wouldnt have done this.Rose overheard it from the door of the Room of Requirement.Rose never understood her brothers at all they were all different from each other.Rose waited and wairted then she stod waiting.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Flying Lesson Four 4th years Empty Re: Flying Lesson Four 4th years

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Blaine slinks onto the field, a jacket covering his neck and shoulder. He leans nonchalantly on his broom. He was satisfied. His young puppet had supplied enough energy for him and so he felt half alive, still empty but alive all the same. He glnces passively at the red head. she didn't seem like enough to make a good enough pet. He sighs, he wanted to purposely crash his broom just for a head rush
    Renas Sliverwood
    Renas Sliverwood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Renas Sliverwood Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Renas walked on the field and got his wand out and then point it at Blaine " I heard your dateing my sister from my brother." Renas took his broom out and then flew in the air he took a beater and hit something and then got a goal.' " You see Blaine prove my dear father you can be with my sister and then maybe a evil smile on hs face " Why not kiss my sister come on Blaine." Renas took his book out and then read a bit to smile and thnk.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Blaine sighs "who ever said i was dating her? im not i lied to your little brother to get a deal with him and it worked and theres no going back on anything. your sister does not interest me in the slightest. i prefer people with an edge." he smirks slightly. "know anyone like that sliverwood"
    Renas Sliverwood
    Renas Sliverwood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Renas Sliverwood Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Renaz looked at him " My sister is it she is mad because you hurt my brother.' Renas always got mad at those type of evl kids.Rena sjust thought a bt an thnks
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:06 pm

Blaine spits out some blood from that mornings 'punisment'. he smiles at the memory of it. "really how bad is she sliverwood? she could never best me and i know that to be a fact. i have done horrible things to good people. and i think you know that.. so what makes you think your sister is worthy? give me one reason."
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:45 pm

Angel walked irritably to flying. She mentally rolled her eyes at the discussion going on there. To her, everything seemed stupid and pointless. She didn't even bother saying 'Hi'.

Angel couldn't wait for summer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:28 am