Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Flying Lesson Four Third Years

Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Flying Lesson Four Third Years Empty Flying Lesson Four Third Years

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:12 am

Noah trooded to flying class and then he looked at his broom he remebered when he broke it at his first flying lesson in his First Year.Noah looked at his book then he looked a bit tense.He knew that when his younger sister attend hogwarts she would be a Gryffindor.Noah looked then he stood and waited for the other students to come.Noah was a bit sad about the fact for the first years were gonna lose somebody of there own Eva Lee First Year Hufflepuff. Noah stood and waited for more students to come.Noah looked at his creast.Noah waited for a minute then he sat for a bit.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Flying Lesson Four Third Years Empty Re: Flying Lesson Four Third Years

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Casey, sitting sideways on her broom, glided down to the flying field, steppeing off it gracefully and trotting down to where another student was sitting. "Hi," she said, flopping down next to him and smiling. "I'm Casey Donohoe, what's your name?" She stuck out her hand.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:20 pm

daniel runs onto the field with a smile. He loved being in the air more than anything. he mounts his broom and kicks off. he speeds through the air letting a pleasured yell escape his mouth. He spots casey and some boy and waves wildly "CASEY! CASEY HI!"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Casey grinned at Daniel's antics. "Well I'm glad to see you're feeling better," she said wryly. "Enjoying your ride?" She sighed and laid back. "This is my favorite class," she said happily, shutting her eyes.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:28 pm

He goes up next to her. "meh somewhat. break was just...just fantastic though." he smiles and shhots up a good twelve feet. "i love flying. i feel so carefree up here." he giggles "one day im going to help aragorn feel the same way..."
    Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:38 pm

Noah looked at the kid. " Wow cool but i dont date boys," Noah looked and then he shot up in his broom." See Daniel You should try out for quiditch." Noah looked as he got on his broom and grew higher." I used to play quiditch but this year i missed try outs so i couldnt make the team." Noah flew then went down." You have to learn flying its good but just show mre goodness to make the team." Noah started flying again. " I hate to be rude and snobby just keep your friends close and dont tell them your sercerts."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Casey raised an eyebrow. "Um, cool for you? I date boys and so does Daniel, so I guess you're outnumbered." She jumped up and hopped on her broom. "Really? I made Chaser this year! I love flying and my dad always said I was a natural." SHe tok a few sharp turns and a few loop-the-loops before flying over to Daniel. "Tag, you're it!" she called, poking him, then zooming away."
    Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:52 pm

Noah looked at Casey and then raised his eyebrow." Listen Casey i know were sorta friends but im very rich." Noah looked and then he looked as he flew he sorta grined a bit.Noah looked at the girl." Casey i am not a bully arent you rich too." Noah looked he had everything he wanted but never talked bout it much." I hate bragging." Noah looked and flew his broom and then he taged Casey." Wicked cool hey have you heard that Professor Chaos is amgeus of a wolf." Noah looked at the kids." Daniel never be mean to Slytherins."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:55 pm

Daniel rolls his eyes "my brothers a slytherin and quite frankly hes a jerk, i am not mean unless people anger me.".Daniel sticks his tongue out at the boy and chases after casey giggling. He had really had it with homophobic people. The irritated him so much. And if gorn got brought into it, there was going to be hell to pay
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:56 pm

Casey looked at him incredulously when he said they were sort of friends, 'but he was rich.' She backed off a little when he said he wasn't a bully. A little. "As a matter of fact, I'm not," she said stiffly. "I had to work and save for a year to buy this broom. And wow, you're even more random than me! No, I hadn't heard that. It's cool." She evaded Daniel easily and took off.
    Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:59 pm

Noah looked and he ran away holding his arm then fall he had this pain again in his arm he started feeling so much pain.Noah looked his arm was cut how did it happen he thought to himsellf." What is going on." Noah hated mean people sometimes.Noah looked at his uniform and then got back up and ran.Noah ran very fast he just contued running.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Casey looked after Noah in confusion, the stopped her broom and looked at Daniel. "What the hell is up with him?" She jerked her thumb at the running boy. "He just randomly gets a cut on his arm, then takes off running?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Daniel shrugs a little. "i guess its just karma giving him what he deserves. "he glares down at the boy. his voice is quiet. "let's hear you talk bad about me and gorny being gay again, you poor fool."
    Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:15 pm

Noah looked at him a smirked." Listen im not a bully want me to die i doubt you do so give me a break Heartford trying to lose me friends and gain populartly.I doubt you know who my parents are the most famous wizard now a days named Robert Joseph Fields Jr. and Thresea Daisy Fields there aurors too and my dad is a author so wanna bully a kid that da dis very famous." Noah looked at the Boy.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:17 pm

Daniel glares at him. "i was standing up for myself and someone i happen to love very much. i dont take kindly to people giving me crap about that. Forgive my rage, but i am serious. i dont want to hear that homophobic slander again."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Casey looked at the kid with ever growing dislike. "I don't give a shit who your parents are! If I cared that much, I'd never get anything done. And if you rely on famous parents to get out of things, you're just sad. Fight your own battles for once. Also, you," she said, nudging Daniel. "Don't get enjoyment from other people's pain. You and I both know how it feelsto be on the receiving end."
    Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:23 pm

Noah got on his broom and then he looked at the kid." I will be going now sorry but i hate being yelled at." Noah left the field and then went to the corridor.Noah just hated this Noah went up to his common room then he went to rest a bit.Noah hated today now.Noah wished he could write his mother and father.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Daniels lip trembles slightly and he wimpers "i i just wanted him tto stop casey... i didnt intend to hurt anyone...it just happened. i hate seeing people get hurt.... he was just being so mean and wouldnt stop... i cant lose gorny because of stupid homophobes i just cant!!"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Casey hugged Daniel, even in the air. "I know honey, I know." She gently guided their brooms to the ground. "Some people are just like that. They don't know that what they're saying hurts, or they like that it hurts. Those people are just sick and undeserving od attention."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:34 pm

Daniel sits on the ground, hugging his knees "i dont want gorny to listen to them.... i finally got him to care about me, i cant lose that, not yet... and if they are mean to him about it, who knows what he'll do...."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Casey settled next to him, gazing into the distance. "He'll stay, I think," she said finally. "I think he's dealt with worse in life. I mean, it looks like he has. Call it like recognizing like, if you will." She smiled a little. "I know when a person's been through more than they care to admit, even to friends."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:42 pm

DAniel smiles through his tears "yeah... i think you might be right casey.... gorny doesnt seem like the kind of guy whod give into peer preassure...." he smiles at casey.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:46 pm

Casey turned her head to return Daniel's smile. "Yeah, he'll stay," she repeated. "Now come on." She stood, grabbing her broom. "You're still it." She got a running start and hopped on her broom, smiling as she flew away.
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Morticia strides onto the field, seeing her students had already started. She snaps to get their attention, smiling at her nephew. "okay kids you've had your fun, now it is time to commence in the lesson. show me what you two are capable of." he flashes them a grin
    Noah Fields
    Noah Fields
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Noah Fields Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Noah looked to the professor holding his broom he was sorta of a elf but he always try to hide it in him.Noah just waited a bit till he was almost happy then he was happy to be at hogwarts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:13 am