Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

It's a Bird! It's a Plane! Flying, Lesson 2, 3rd Years

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

It's a Bird!  It's a Plane!  Flying, Lesson 2, 3rd Years Empty It's a Bird! It's a Plane! Flying, Lesson 2, 3rd Years

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Casey skipped happily to the flying field for her favorite class, broom in hand. She wondered what the Profesor had in store for today. Seeing no one around, she checked her watch and noticed that in her eagerness, she'd left super early. Shrugging, she did what she always did and took to the sky.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

It's a Bird!  It's a Plane!  Flying, Lesson 2, 3rd Years Empty Re: It's a Bird! It's a Plane! Flying, Lesson 2, 3rd Years

Post by Chance Monroe Mon May 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Chance nearly sprinted to the field, afraid he was going to be late. He arrived and realized his watch was fifteen minutes fast... of course. Sighing, he hopped onto his broom and kicked off the ground, only allowing himself to hover 5 or 6 feet in the air. He lazily flew forward, dipping up and down, feeling silly.

He shot straight up in the air, flying high, then dipped the nose of his broom down towards the ground again and flew forward alarmingly fast, but pulled up just in time so his toes were skimming the grass.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

It's a Bird!  It's a Plane!  Flying, Lesson 2, 3rd Years Empty Re: It's a Bird! It's a Plane! Flying, Lesson 2, 3rd Years

Post by Gorneh Mon May 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Aragorn sat on the ground with his broom in hand, looking up at the sky regretfully. Why had he taken this class? He hated flying, he hated heights! This was the worst class to take for a kid like him with fears like his. Oh Gorny, Gorny, Gorny... stupid idea.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 14, 2012 11:53 pm

Casey swooped over to fly next to Chance. "Hey Chance, long time no fly!" She swooped around him in circles. "How's life?"
    Casey swooped over to the other boy, Aragorn. "Hey, why aren't you flying? Don't like heights?" she asked sympathetically, feeling his fear. "That's ok, neither does Alex and he takes this class."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 15, 2012 2:20 am

He laughed nervously, smiling a grimace and looking back at his broom, "Yeah terrified.. actually... How do you... well how do you stand to stay up there for so long?" He asked, feeling extremely childish. This Gryffindor wasn't too bad, she was kinder than most students from Gryffindor. Pixie had already made the list of great girls from Gryff, this girl just had too.

He felt uncertain as to whether he should mount his broom and join them or not.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 10:34 am

Alexander clutches his broom in his death grip. he was actually taking this god foresaken class again. he hated hights with a burning passion. at least casey was there to help him. He glaces at aragorn. he bites his lip. "So we going up?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Casey shrugged. "I don't know. I've just always had the head for heights. I climb trees and stuff and I've always loved flying." As Alex walked upm she added, "I can help you. Both of you. If you want, you can ride tandem with me, one at a time of course, and just try to get used to the heights with someone else in control of the broom."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 7:05 pm

Alexander slowly looks up at her. "we tried that once before remember? it took control and i almost got us both killed, i think its best if i go solo this time." he forces a smile trying to tell her he'd be fine, but to be honest, he was unsure.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Casey shook her head. "You were on your own broom that time. I mean literally get on my broom behind me so I can get us both in the air. I think I can control you if you lose it again. And don't try to be all macho. It's ok to need help with it."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 7:17 pm

Alexander shakes his head. "i think ill be fine. take aragorn up. this is his first time in the class. i think ill be ok this time casey." he forces another smile. "really now go. this is your favorite class. dont let me hold you back."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 15, 2012 7:19 pm

"Okaaaay," she said slowly, turning away. Almost instantly, she was back up in the air, pulling loops and quick turns, dodging imaginary Quidditch players. She soared high and pulled into and out of daring dives with ease. Every once in a while, though, she would glance over to make sure the two boys were alright. She would never forgive herself if she let something happen to Alex.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 7:36 pm

Alexander mounts his broom and smothers his fear. he kicks off the ground and goes up 15 feet into the air and rockets forward. he was bound and determined to force himself to grow up. he didnt want anyone to think him childish. he wanted to meet the standards if slytherin house.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Tue May 15, 2012 8:37 pm

Aragorn followed suite, mounting his broom and kicking off the ground, rising steadily as he focused on using it correctly. His father had taught him at home to ride a broom, though it had been easier when it was only six, seven feet off of the ground. Here, he would be going higher if he got the guts to do it.

He swallowed his fear and pulled the broom up beside Alex, clinging to it nervously, "So... uh... t-this isn't nerve wracking at all, huh?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Alexander shrugs "more or less... im warming up to it but i also smothered my fear or now.... its not easy judging by what caused my fear but i have to do whats to be done"
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Sat May 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Chance dove up and down, making large circles around the field. He grinned at Casey as she swooped around him. "Life's great, can't get much better than this!" He shouted, zooming away towards the opposite end of the field.

He noticed the other boys' wariness towards flying. It was obvious even from this far away. Chance flew over, coming near them in the air. "You see, it's not that bad once you get used to it. Just pretend you're, uh, not in the air?" Laughing, he rose higher up in the air and sighed at the feeling of wind rushing through his hair. Flying really was the only thing that got him relaxed anymore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:28 pm